- » Veal Forcemeat
Veal Forcemeat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal forcemeat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal forcemeat recipes.
Roast Veal Shoulder With Forcemeat
Liven up your lunch with the Roast Veal Shoulder with Forcemeat ! Made with ham, beef and bacon, the Roast Veal Shoulder with Forcemeat is an easy-to-prepare recipe. Try it out yourself to see what I mean. - 45.961
Heat water, 2 tablespoons butter together to a boil.
Stir in the flour all at once and stir and cook on medium heat until the mixture comes away from the sides of the pan.
Remove from heat and stir in the eggs, beating in one at a time.
Chill the mixture then... - 38.0235
1 In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2 Add in the beaten egg or egg and milk, and mix with a fork to moisten.
3 Using your fingr tips, press the forcemeat together until it forms a ball.
4 Use as desired. - 36.4516
1. Sift the breadcrumbs and suet. Transfer them into a wide bowl.
2. Put in suet, grated zest of lemon rind, and add seasonings.
3. Clean the herbs in water and pat dry thoroughly; throw away stalks. Cut the leaves finely, and add to dry... - 30.9497
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Bind with egg or milk. - 29.2063
You May Also Like!
Veal Stuffing Or Forcemeat
Mix together all the ingredients and season to taste.
Use for veal and poultry, fish or vegetables. - 24.2398
Veal Forcemeat Or Stuffing
1. Use only 1 oz. suet if stuffing fatty meat.
2. Grate the suet.
3. Wash, dry and chop parsley.
4. Finely grate lemon rind.
5. Mix ingredients together, binding with beaten egg and some milk if necessary. - 35.4781
Forcemeat Stuffed Baked Shad
Wash, clean, scale and dry the fish.
Stuff the fish with forcemeat and sew up the opening.
Place in a fireproof dish or baking-tin, lay the slices of bacon on top and bake gently in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4) for 25-30 min. - 22.7745
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 Stir well to mix.
3 In a rigid container, pack the mixture.
4 Seal the container, label and freeze.
5 Thaw at room temperature for 4 hours.
6 Excellent for stuffing chicken, turkey... - 35.1064
Meat Or Poultry Forcemeat
1.Put the meat through the food chopper 4 times.
2. Stir in the crumbs, salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice, melted butter or margarine and the egg. Beat until the mixture is light and smooth.
3. This stuffing may be used for a small roasting chicken of 3... - 29.4351
Ham Stuffing Or Forcemeat
Chop or mince the ham and chop or grate the suet.
Mix all the dry ingredients and bind with the egg and stock or milk.
When the mixture is intended for balls, the consistency should be tested by poaching a small quantity in boiling water.
Use for... - 34.1449
Chop onion and bacon finely, saute in heated butter until onion is transparent.
Add minced meat, breadcrumbs and seasonings; bind with beaten egg; add a little milk if mixture seems too dry. - 28.7428
1) In a skillet, cook the onions in the sherry until the mixture is almost dry and the onions are tender.
2) Stir in the finely ground meats, 1 teaspoon Spice Mixture, and rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) Use as required
The sherry... - 39.564
Mixture For Dumplings Of Force-meat Ball S
Mince 9 oz.
of lean veal, or poultry, and mince finely or pound to a paste.
Add 6 oz.
of crustless bread soaked in- milk, then squeezed out.
Beat 5 oz.
of butter into this mixture, and add the yolks of 2 eggs and the whites stiffly beaten.
An electric mixer... - 22.6462
Veal Olives With Spinach Puree
Prepare the veal and cut it into 8 thin slices about 4 in by 3 in and season.
Place a slice of bacon on each piece of meat and spread with a thin layer of forcemeat.
Then roll up tightly and fasten securely with fine string.
Heat the fat in a saucepan and fry... - 35.2379