- » Veal Escalope
Veal Escalope Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal escalope recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal escalope recipes.
Escalope De Veau Chasseur
"Combine half the salt and pepper with flour; dip veal into mixture.
Saute mushrooms and onion in oil in saucepan for 10 minutes or until onions are transparent; add wine.
Cook over high heat until reduced by half; stir in tomatoes, basil and remaining salt... - 41.4575
1. Between plastic food wrap place veal slices and using a mallet flatten, until very thin.
2. Coat veal in flour, dip in egg then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. In a fry pan melt butter until foaming and cook veal for 2 minutes each side or... - 39.9337
Trim the escalopes into neat shapes and snip the edges to prevent the meat from curling up.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the veal and mushrooms and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the escalopes once,... - 39.4296
Veal Escalopes With Cheddar
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Pound escalopes with meat mallet then season with salt and pepper.
– Pour flour into one bowl, beaten egg into a second, and breadcrumbs and grated Cheddar into a third.
– Dip veal escalopes, one by one,... - 37.7068
1. Beat the pieces of veal until very thin
2. Mix the breadcrumbs with the seasoning; dip each escalope in beaten egg and then dredge in the breadcrumbs
3. In a pan, heat oil and butter and fry each escalope for a couple of minutes on... - 33.0657
Escalopes De Veau Panees
1. Pound the cutlets until thin and sprinkle lightly on both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge them lightly but thoroughly with flour.
2. Beat the egg lightly with the water and dip the floured cutlets in the mixture; coat with the crumbs. Using the side of... - 31.6442
Piquant Veal Escalopes
Heat the butter until foamy, put in the meat and fry until golden, turning once.
Remove from the pan and keep hot.
Add a little more butter to the pan if necessary and fry the chopped white part of the onions until soft.
Replace the veal; add the thinly s - 30.6881