- » Veal Dijon
Veal Dijon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal dijon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal dijon recipes.
Rognonsde Dijon is a savory preparation of veal kidneys with cream. Simple and fairly easy to prepare, the Rognonsde Dijon is flavored with parsley and french mustard to taste. - 35.0179
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 123.227
Stuffed Veal Cutlets
These stuffed veal cutlets are fried veal cutlets prepared with a cheese and ham filling. Smeared with a flavored cream cheese mix, the ham is sealed in the pounded veal cutelts and breaded with crumbs. Fried to a golden brown, these cutlets are indulgent and... - 43.2601
Deviled Veal Riblets With Brown Sugar
1. Cut veal breast into 1-rib portions. In 8-quart saucepot, cover riblets with water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 hour or until tender. Remove riblets to platter; cover and refrigerate.
2. About 1 hour before... - 27.0906
Roast Shoulder Of Veal Using Dry White Wine
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tiny slits in the veal with the tip of a sharp knife and insert garlic slivers.
Set roast on rack in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Rub mustard all over veal and sprinkle with thyme and salt and... - 37.7556
Rolled Veal Roast
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Trim, clean, and chop the mushrooms finely.
In a small saute pan over high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the mushrooms and saute until slightly softened, about 2 minutes.
On a large work surface, lay the veal... - 45.1579
1) Untie and unroll the roast, and trim excess fat.
2) With the cut side of garlic rub roast thoroughly.
3) Again tie the roast.
4) In a bowl, combine mustard, dillweed, and pepper.
5) Rub the mixture over entire surface of tied... - 45.8679
Deviled Veal Chops
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the veal chops into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the veal over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While veal broils, combine the... - 36.3317
Veal Chops Aux Duxelles
1. Make four 12- x 11-inch (30 x 28 cm) pieces out of parchment paper.
2. In the center of each place 1 veal chop and season chops with pepper to taste.
3. Then spread over mustard evenly and set aside.
4. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure,... - 41.7519
Veal Kidneys In Mustard Sauce
Lay the kidney slices on a plate and season them well with salt and pepper.
Over medium to high heat, melt 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the butter in a heavy skillet about 10 inches [25 cm.] in diameter.
When the butter sizzles, add half of the kidney... - 40.3314
Veal And Zucchini
Cut meat into four por-tions; pound with meat mallet to flatten slightly.
Coat with 2 tablespoons flour.
In 10-inch skillet brown meat, 2 pieces at a time, in hot oil.
Return aII meat to skillet; add water.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15... - 44.9852
Paillard Of Veal With Bitter Greens
1) Remove and discard the tough outer leaves from the chicory, escarole and romaine.
2) Discard the strong central ribs and separate the heads into individual leaves.
3) Cut these leaves into bite-size pieces.
4) In a large bowl, combine the... - 48.1166
In a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt butter; stir in mustard.
Spread mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
Arrange meat in pan and cook, turning as needed, until lightly browned on both sides and heated through.
Transfer to a platter and garnish with... - 23.3521
Veal And Tomato Stir Fry
In a large non stick skillet, heat oil.
Cook onions, mushrooms and garlic 5 minutes or so.
Add veal strips.
Sear 5 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Over low heat, simmer 10 minutes or so.
Spoon veal and vegetables... - 36.8772
Roast Veal With Mustard And Ginger
Coat a roasting pan with the oil and place the veal in the pan.
Mix together the cayenne pepper, mustard, lemon juice, and salt, and rub this over the veal.
Top the mixture with the ginger, parsley, and a sprinkling of salt, and leave the meat to season in... - 36.7624
Veal Chops Moutarde
1. On waxed paper, mix flour and salt. Coat veal chops lightly with flour mixture. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook chops until lightly browned. Reduce heat to low; stir in white wine, water, and chives. Over high... - 25.8341
Veal Kidney Braised In Spinach And Lettuce Leaves
Season the veal kidney with salt and pepper and wrap it in the spinach and lettuce leaves.
Heat the olive oil in an enameled cast-iron casserole, and in it cook the carrot, leek, and onion until they soften and give off some of their liquid.
Add the wrapped... - 43.9806
Honey Mustard Veal Chops
Heat oil in medium pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add butter and sugar; cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Remove onion mixture from pan; cover to keep warm.
Place chops with combined honey and mustard in same pan; cook for about 10 minutes or... - 31.3225
Braised Veal Chops In Tarragon Cream
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 325°F.
Combine first 3 ingredients and blend well; set aside.
Dry chops thoroughly with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper .
Dredge lightly with flour, shaking off excess.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter with a... - 40.706
Veal-and-smithfield Ham Swirls
Saute green onions in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Stir well, and set aside.
Flatten veal steaks to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spread mustard evenly over... - 39.6042
Veal Chops With Mustard Sage Sauce
Melt butter with oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
Sprinkle chops with dried sage and pepper.
Add to skillet and cook until brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Reduce heat to medium and cook to desired doneness, about 1 minute per side for... - 38.261
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 44.1071
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, lemon juice, minced onion, capers, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Combine well.
2) Slowly whisk in 1 cup of the oil in a steady stream. Stir in the tuna and set aside.
3) Light the charcoal.
4)... - 48.9062
Veal Scallops In Mustard Cream
Preheat oven to 200°.
Heat butter and oil together in a large skillet. Add onions and saute over low heat for 5 minutes. Do not brown.
Raise the heat, add the veal, and season with salt and pepper. Cook veal scallops for 1 minute on each side. (Don't worry... - 32.8573
Porcini Mushroom And Veal Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
Combine mushroom mixture, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Stir in breadcrumbs; let cool slightly.
Crumble veal... - 38.9106
Veal Saute With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a small mixing bowl, soak tomatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water until they soften.
2. Drain tomatoes before cooking.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 1... - 48.4691
Grilled Veal Chop's With Mustard Herb Butter
1) Take a mixing bowl or food processor,in it combine butter, mustard, shallot, parsley, chervil, chives, and pepper. Mix well and keep aside (at room temperature).
2) Cook veal chops on a grill over hot coals, turning them every 2... - 36.8378
Veal Stuffed Tortellini
1) In uncovered Dutch-oven boil water and cook tortellini for about 8 to 14 minutes until tender.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a frying pan heat butter.
4) Add onion and mushrooms and saute until soft.
5) Add tortellini and stir to combine.
6) Mix... - 45.9271
Veal Sweetbreads In Spinach
Melt 5 tablespoons [75 ml.] of the butter in a saucepan and add the mixed vegetables, garlic, thyme, bay leaf and clove.
Stew the mixture very gently until the onions are transparent—about 15 minutes—then place the sweetbreads on top.
Moisten the... - 42.6168
Tarragon Veal Stew
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onions and shallots; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until softened.
Remove to a plate.
Coat veal cubes with flour.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan; add veal in... - 44.0133
Veal Escalopes In Mustard Cream Sauce
Heat the butter and oil, add the shallots and cook gently for 5 minutes to soften without browning.
Season the meat with salt and pepper on both sides and cook over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
(Don't overcook the meat; don't worry if it... - 40.4544
Veal Pork Meat Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, beaten, crumbs, mustard, seasonings, onion, green pepper and parsley, and mix well.
Add ground meats and mix with fork or with hands.
Turn into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) ring mold.
Cook at 70% power level for 20 minutes.
Let... - 40.153
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle cutlets evenly with flour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place... - 38.9106
Sauteed Veal Cutlets With Mustard Capers And Peppers
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat until very hot.
Dust both sides of the cutlets in flour, shaking to remove the excess.
Gently place the cutlets in the hot fat one at a time.
The fat should sizzle as each piece is added, so allow a... - 41.3521
Veal Scallops With Pears
Place pieces of veal well apart on plastic wrap; sprinkle with sage.
Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap, then pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until 1/16 inch thick; veal pieces will approximately triple in size.
Coat veal with flour and shake off... - 39.4773
Cutlets Nick Kalenuik
Pound the cutlets very thin, place on top 1 oz (30 g) of cheese, 1 oz (30 g) of lobster meat and 3 grapes.
Fold and roll the meat to encase the filling.
Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Blend the egg with the milk.
Dust the veal rolls in... - 42.4201
Sweetbreads With Asparagus And Pate Cream
1) Immerse the veal sweetbreads in cold water and soak for about 1 hour;
drain and skin the sweetbreads.
2) In a saucepan, cover the sweetbreads with about 5 cups water.
3) Add the salt and lemon juice, cover, bring to a boil and simmer for 20... - 43.0092
Kidneys A La Moutarde
Trim the kidneys but leave a thin layer of fat around them.
Split them and trim away the tough center core.
Slice thin and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and cook the kidneys quickly, shaking the skillet.
They should be browned but rare.
Pour... - 36.2012
You'll simply love this Saltimbocca recipe. A delicious Saltimbocca will surely tempt you to prepare this again and again. - 39.5701
Joanna's Country Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the pork, pork fat, veal, parsley, shallots, garlic, eggs, thyme, nutmeg, pistachios, ham, juniper berries, salt, pepper, Madeira, and brandy in a large bowl and mix well.
Test a small amount of the mixture by sauteing it... - 41.2254
Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat.
Add coarsely chopped onions and saute until transparent.
Reduce heat and cook until onions are caramelized, about 15 minutes.
Place ground meat in large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Meat... - 34.3544
Pork Chops Charcutiere
Brush the chops with the oil.
Season with a little salt and pepper if desired.
Broil in the oven until cooked through.
Fry the onion in the butter in a sauce pan until brown.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the wine,... - 36.6855
Lamb Chops With Mustard And Chives
1. Take a heavy large skillet, add butter or oil and allow to heat till it starts bubbling. Add chop and sear either sides so as to seal the juices. Lower the heat to medium and cook, while turning occasionally, for about 10 to 12 minutes or till when... - 34.4544
French Meat Loaf
In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, onion, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, green pepper, tomato sauce, wine, 1 teaspoon mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add ground meats; mix well.
Pat mixture evenly in a metal 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Place meat loaf in... - 39.7344
Milanese Style Cutlets With Roasted Pepper And Tomato Sauce
Saute onion in 1 Tbsp oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and roasted pepper; cook until heated through.
Transfer mixture to a blender; puree until smooth.
Return sauce to saucepan, stir in 2... - 41.7405
Savory Balls is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 39.9855
Celery Root Dijonnaise
Peel and slice the celery root, as for Celery Root Nature.
Place in a microwave-safe dish with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of water.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Since this is to be served cold as a salad, the celery root should be a little... - 33.6485
Chef Robert Wiedmaier, from Brasserie Beck in Washington DC, makes Beef Carbonnade. - 110.585
French Country Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (160°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, veal, pork, onion, parsley, green onions, basil, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
3. Combine eggs, breadcrumbs and cream; stir into mixture.
4. Lay six bacon slices side by side... - 35.7715
All Bran Meatloaf
1. Place bran in a food processor and process until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt butter in a heavy-based skillet over medium heat, stir in bran. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
3. Transfer bran to a bowl, add beef, veal, pork, spring... - 35.5215
In a large bowl, combine the beef, veal, lamb, egg, milk, onion, mustard, tamari, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, the salt, garlic powder, vinegar, if using, and bread crumbs.
With your hands, gently mix the ingredients until combined.
Shape into 36 walnut-size... - 42.31
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 127.773
1. Cook frozen spinach, following label directions. Press out excess liquid through a sieve.
2. Heat butter and oil in medium-size saucepan; saute onion until transparent. Add spinach; cook over medium heat until mixture is quite dry and liquid has... - 33.3312
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add sausage slices and cook, turning often, until browned.
Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, Worcestershire, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a boil over high... - 36.5345
Brochettes Of Kidney
Method Skin and split kidneys, cut liver into squares about 1-11/2 inches in size, re- moving all tubes and membrane.
Combine ingredients for marinade with salt and pepper to taste, add kidney and liver and allow them to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Thread... - 24.6568
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use. Tie peppercorns, cloves, parsley, and bay leaf in a piece of cheese-cloth.
2. Place chicken in a deep soup kettle. Add spice bag, broth, thyme, and enough water to cover... - 30.555
Danish Chicken And Meatballs Au Gratin
Danish Chicken And Meatballs Au Gratin is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 42.6354
Gourmet Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu is a French delicacy. Pot Au Feu gets it taste from beef mixed with carrots and cream, flavored with pepper. Pot Au Feu is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 39.7431
Chicken Galantine With Citrus Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining mince, pistachios, peppercorns, onion, breadcrumbs and egg. Set it aside.
2) In your working surface, lay the chicken out by keeping the skin side down. Place the filling along the edge of... - 46.5545
Turkey With Rosemary
1) Slice the turkey diagonally into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2) Wash the mushrooms in cold water and drain. Discard the stem ends and slice.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add the turkey to saute in butter for... - 47.0161
Beer Braised Short Ribs
Join Chef Arthur Cavalier as he elegantly makes some beer braised short ribs and pairs the meal with both white and red wines. The recipe would definitely turn out to be so flavorful and amazing that you would try this dish again and again. Watch this... - 139.351
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 40.7535