- » Veal Cube Steak
Veal Cube Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal cube steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal cube steak recipes.
Cut veal into serving size pieces; saute in vegetable oil in large frying pan over medium heat 5 minutes on each side, or until tender; remove veal to a heated platter; keep hot while you make the gravy.
Pour all excess fat from pan; stir in mushroom gravy... - 25.5984
Veal Steaks Piccata
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge steaks in seasoned flour, turning to coat all sides; set aside remaining flour mixture.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add veal steaks and, over... - 38.7369
Breaded Veal Steaks
1) In a pie plate, add egg, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In the second pie plate, sprinkle crumbs.
3) Individually lift each slice of veal. First dip into the egg mix and then into the crumbs and coat well on both sides.
4) In a pan, add... - 36.0584
This veal steak recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious veal steak. You should try this veal steak... - 34.9102
Veal Burger Steaks
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Add salt and pepper; mix well.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Set vegetables aside.
Change disc to... - 37.4971
Veal With Mushroom And Sour Cream Gravy
1) Saute the veal in the oil over a medium flame for 5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
2) Remove fat from the pan. Add water and mushroom gravy. Heat over high flame until boiling, stirring continuously. Lower flame and simmer for a few... - 19.9464
Veal Steak In Sour Cream
Trim all excess fat from veal, remove bone and cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, the salt, paprika, pepper and parsley flakes and toss with veal in crock pot to coat thoroughly.
Add onion and garlic.
Dissolve beef bouillon cubes in... - 38.2233
Veal Stew Marsala
In 3-quart saucepan heat oil; add veal and brown on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and saute briefly, about 3 minutes (do not brown).
Add flour and stir until thoroughly combined; add remaining ingredients except peas and bring to a boil, stirring... - 35.7266
Lemon Dill Veal
On waxed paper, combine bread crumbs and dill weed.
Blend egg and lemon juice in shallow bowl.
Dip steaks into egg mixture and dredge in bread crumbs.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Quickly add butter and veal.
Microwave at High 45... - 37.3059
Continental Veal Bake
1 Cook noodles in boiling salted water in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While noodles cook, cut veal steaks into quarters.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a pie plate.
Dip veal into flour mixture to coat both sides.
3... - 40.8906
Veal Florentine (vitello Alla Fiorentina)
Saute the onion in the oil for about two minutes.
Add garlic and cook for another minute.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, wine and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook over a low heat for about 30 minutes or until meat is... - 31.1115
Veal Birds With Prunes
Remove bone from steak, trim off skin and fat, reserving trimmings, and wipe meat with damp cloth.
Pound meat with mallet until very thin (or have butcher do it at time of purchase).
Cut meat into 12 individual serving pieces.
Prepare stuffing by putting... - 42.8071
Veal In Sour Cream
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Add butter and veal.
Let veal stand 15 to 20 seconds.
Turn cutlets over.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender, rotating cutlets after half the cooking time.
In... - 38.2762
Veal In A Cream Sauce
1) Lightly season the veal with salt and pepper. Place in a pan with melted butter and cook until lightly browned. Remove the veal and trim off the fat, discarding the bone. Cut into small cubes.
2) Place the remaining butter in the pan and cook the cubed... - 17.0352
Veal Paprika is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Veal Paprika; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5706
If you love veal, you will love the Veal Paprikash for sure. It is the unique flavor of noodles with butter that add to the tang of this dish. Just check out the recipe of the flavorsome Veal Paprikash. - 44.863
1. Cut the veal into serving-size pieces; saute in vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes on each side, or until tender; remove veal to a heated platter; keep hot while you make the gravy.
2. Pour all excess fat from pan; stir in mushroom... - 25.3174
Veal Paprikash With Noodles & Poppy Seeds
Combine flour, salt, and dash pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture.
In large skillet slowly brown the veal on all sides in hot oil.
Add the 1 1/4 cups water, onion, and paprika.
Cover and cook over low heat till veal is tender, about 45 minutes, stirring... - 41.8854
Easy Veal Birds
Cut steak in serving pieces.
Pound thoroughly with meat pounder till double in area; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make stuffing, combine remaining ingredients; add enough water to moisten (about 2 teaspoons).
Top veal with stuffing.
Roll as for jelly... - 37.043
Stuffed Veal Birds
1. In a large bowl, place the bread cubes, celery, seasonings, onions and melted butter. Mix well and add the milk to the bowl. Mix again
2. Prepare the meat by setting it down flat
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the stuffing on each piece of... - 43.7606
1. Combine veal, mushrooms, chicken broth, onion, and seasonings in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 4) for 32 minutes. Stir twice. If veal is not... - 32.4513
1. Wipe the veal with clean, damp cloth. Trim off skin and fat. Remove bone. Place the meat on a chopping board and pound with a mallet or the edge of a heavy plate until thin. Then cut it into pieces 3 inches wide and 4 inches long.
2. Put the veal... - 33.8051
Stewed Veal Birds
With meat mallet, pound steak till very thin.
Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
For stuffing, combine bread cubes, next 4 ingredients, and dash pepper; add enough water to moisten, about 2 teaspoons.
Top veal with bread mixture.
Roll jelly-roll style;... - 36.4585
Cut meat into 6 pieces; pound till double in area (1/4-inch thick).
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
For stuffing, sprinkle bread cubes with remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Top each piece of meat with stuffing and roll up lightly as for jelly roll;... - 34.2264
Quick Veal Goulash
Saute veal in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a large frying pan 3 minutes; turn.
Brown other side; remove from pan; keep warm.
Stir onions into pan with remaining 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; cover.
Cook 5 minutes, or until onions are... - 38.6491
Luau Veal Skewers
1) In a ceramic bowl, place the cubed veal and sprinkle with the vinegar and seasonings.
2) Cover the meat well with the drained pineapple juice.
3) Cover the bowl and place the veal in the refrigerator to marinate overnight or through out the day.
4)... - 38.7145
Continental Veal Bake
1) Quarter the veal steaks or tenders.
1) In a kettle, cook the noodles in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and return to the kettle.
2) In a pie plate, combine the flour, salt and pepper together and... - 43.4082
Quick Veal Goulash
1) In a kettle of rapidly boiling salted water, prepare noodles as per label directions and drain well, when done.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté veal in it for 3 minutes.
3) Toss and... - 44.6026
Venetian Veal Pie
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour with garlic salt; add oregano and 1/4 cup cheese.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter until of consistency of cornmeal.
Sprinkle water over mix- ture just to moisten; stir until dough holds together.
Roll out 2/3 of the dough on floured surface to... - 40.3868
1. Spoon cheese evenly over veal and top it with a ham slice. Fold the veal in half and seal its edges by pressing.
2. In a pie plate beat salt, egg and pepper with a fork, and add bread crumbs to second pie plate. Dunk the sealed veal into the egg... - 35.7708
Melt butter or margarine.
Blend in flour, salt, sugar, lemon juice and horseradish.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, and add to sauce.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, and allow to cool 3... - 39.3766
1) Either build a hot fire or set an electric or gas grill on high according to manufacturer-€™s instructions.
2) Take 12 bamboo skewers and thread 4 cubes of veal on each.
3) Take a small saucepan and combine together butter, steak... - 38.6917
Cut veal into serving pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
Dredge in flour.
Put shortening in cooker.
Brown the onion and veal steak in hot fat.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in water and pour over meat.
Cover the cooker and set pressure... - 42.5468
1) In a pan, add butter or margarine and heat.
2) Add the veal, little at a time, and brown.
3) In a 13x9x2 baking dish, arrange the veal on the base in a single layer.
4) Stir the flour into the pan drippings.
5) Mix in the milk, water, and chicken... - 42.6714
Veal With Lemon
Trim steaks, pound out very thinly with meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine steaks with combined egg white, salt, sugar, soy sauce and crushed garlic, stand 30 minutes.
Coat steaks with combined flours.
Heat oil and butter in large frying pan, add steaks,... - 40.8104
In large skillet, cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Remove onion; set aside.
Melt shortening in same skillet; cook steaks over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown.
Sprinkle mushrooms and onion over meat.
Dissolve bouillon cube in water;... - 39.5018
Veal In Sour Cream
Veal in sour cream is a savory and deicious veal recipe prepared with veal steak. Creamy and oodlicious, the veal in sour cream is prepared with mushrooms and is finished in the oven. - 38.6146
1. Combine veal, mushrooms, chicken broth, onion, and seasonings in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 4) for 25 minutes. Stir twice. If veal is not fork-tender,... - 32.7127
Italian Veal And Rice
Preheat 10-inch browning dish at High for 5 minutes.
Quickly add olive oil and veal.
Stir until sizzling stops.
Stir in peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning.
Microwave at High for 6 to 10 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender,... - 49.0067
Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
Cut veal steak into 4 serving-size pieces.
Dip in flour mixture to coat both sides.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook gently, stirring, until transparent.
Lift onions out with a... - 44.7749
Viennese Veal With Noodles
1) In a pan, heat vegetable oil and brown veal 5 minutes on each side.
2) To cook the noodles, follow directions on the label. Drain.
3) Stir in the butter or margarine and parsley and keep hot.
4) Add all the fat from the pan.
5) Add in mushroom gravy... - 40.3607
Anniversary Veal Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a small bowl, mix flour, paprika, salt and white pepper.
3. Put few veal cubes in the bowl and stir well to coat it fully.
4. Repeat the process with other cubes.
5. Take a 3-4 quart oven safe Dutch... - 42.648
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and saute the onion until begin to colour.
3) Add the veal and ham, brown slightly and remove from the cooker.
4) Discard any excess butter or margarine from the... - 45.4991
Cut meat in small cubes; place one piece of each meat on a skewer.
Dip in beaten eggs, then roll in cracker crumbs.
Season to taste.
Brown in heavy large skillet or brasier, then steam, adding water as needed, until tender, about 1 hour. - 28.5735
Veal With Pate
Pound veal steaks out thinly, trim to even-sized oval shapes.
Beat together pate, capers and finely chopped shallots until well combined.
Spread evenly over four of the steaks.
Top with the remaining steaks, press edges together firmly, roll lightly in... - 44.2314
Szekszard Prime Steak
Put the veal bones in a pan with 2 oz. lard, and fry well in the oven.
Then add the onion and garlic, sliced into rounds; continue frying, then sprinkle with flour and when it has been fried for a short time, put into a pan.
Mix with paprika and dilute with 1... - 41.9411
Easy Veal Scallopini
Combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Brown cutlets on both sides in butter in hot fry pan.
Add water, sherry and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes until meat is tender. - 35.5712
Deviled Veal Cutlet
1. On a meat board, cut the veal cutlets into 8 equal pieces.
2. Season the flour with salt and paprika.
3. Dredge the veal with seasoned flour.
4. Dissolve the bouillon cube in 1 ½ cup boiling water.
5. Use a large skillet.
6. Melt... - 45.5845
Veal Scaloppine Using Tagliatelle Verdi
Pound the meat thoroughly with meat pounder.
Cut in serving pieces.
Combine flour and seasonings; coat meat in mixture.
Brown in hot fat.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add water to mushroom liquid to make 1 cup; heat to... - 45.4408
Hungarian Veal Goulash
1. Prepare the meat by trimming it of all visible fat and cut into 2 cm / 3/4 inch cubes.
2. In a plastic food bag add paprika, flour and black pepper to taste, add meat and shake to coat meat evenly shaking off excess flour.
3. In a... - 41.4046
1. Trim meat of all visible fat and cut into 2.5 cm/1 in cubes (a). Place paprika, flour and pepper to taste in a plastic bag; add meat and shake (b) to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic for... - 37.1737
Veal Curry With Brazil Nuts
1. Cut the veal into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, roll in seasoned flour and saute in the oil in a heavy pan.
2. Add the grated onions and cook until soft.
3. Remove the onions and meat to a casserole and add the can of mushroom soup and yoghurt to the pan. Mix... - 36.2659
Cut veal into 4 cm cubes (1 1/2 in).
Combine with flour, salt and pepper.
Heat butter and oil and brown veal.
Remove and drain.
Finely chop garlic and fry till golden, adding extra oil if needed.
Mix cornflour with chicken stock and stir into pan.
When smooth... - 40.1161
Veal And Ham Pie
Veal And Ham Pie is a traditional picnic recipe. The stuffing of veal, ham and chicken, glazed with beaten eggs and flavored with lemon and white pepper gives the Veal and Ham Pie a divine taste. Meat lover must try this recipe. - 44.2221
Kebabs Of Veal Liver And Ham
Cut veal liver and ham into cubes.
Seed bell peppers and cut into chunks.
Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside.
Slice 1/4 of the mushroom caps and set aside with the stems.
Using metal skewers, thread liver, ham, mushroom caps and bell peppers,... - 33.8167
Rich Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the steak into cubes and trim off the fat from the kidneys and then cut into cubes.
3) Roll the kidney and steak in flourand and sear in hot butter.
4) Stir in sliced onions and cook in the hot fat... - 44.0621
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
Steak And Kidney Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Also cut steak and kidney into 1/2 inch cubes
3.Now dredge the meat with flour
4.Season with salt and pepper
5.In a greased casserole, place the meat and add onion, parsley, mushrooms and... - 39.5385
Steak And Kidney Pie
Cube beef and cut up kidney - remove fat and gristle.
Add salt and pepper and cook until tender (about 1 hour) on top of stove.
Remove meat and kidney from gravy and place in deep pie dish or casserole - placing egg cup or china steamer in center.
Pour on... - 41.511
Baked Steak And Kidney Pie
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Remove fat and veins from kidneys and cut into thin slices.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in skillet and saute beef and kidney until browned.
Add seasonings and cook 5 minutes.
Add sherry and bouillon and bring to a boil.
Transfer beef... - 46.6177
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Clean the kidney and chop into 1 inch cubes. Combine with steak.
3. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
4. Prepare whole-wheat pastry dough and... - 47.8653
Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Finely cut the beef steak and kidney in smaller sized pieces.
2) In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3) Place the meat cubes inside the flour to coat thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add suet with... - 47.3096
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. With a clean kitchen towel, pat the steak dry and clean.
2. Trim off the excess fat and gristle from the steak
3. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and add to a bowl.
4. Trim core from the kidney and cube. Combine with steak.
5. Dust the meat... - 46.5315
Paprika Wiener Schnitzel
Cut meat in serving pieces; pound till about double in area.
Cook onion and garlic in hot fat till onion is tender but not brown; remove from skillet.
Dip pounded veal steak in flour seasoned with salt and pepper; brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add cooked... - 39.9862
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
Coat 2 lbs. of meat with mixture of 1/3 cup flour and 1 tsp. paprika.
Pound mixture into meat, cut into 2 inch cubes.
Brown thoroughly in oil.
Put in a 9x13 inch pan and add can of onions.
Combine chicken soup and water in skillet used for browning.
Bring to... - 46.0808
Two or three days ahead, spread steak on board and pound thin.
Cover with veal and pork cubes, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Add ginger and onions.
Fold steak over and sew edges to keep filling inside.
In dutch oven or large saucepan combine 1 cup... - 40.4556
English Beef Kidney Casserole
Dredge kidneys in flour and saute.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Saute round steak in same pan.
Take out, and saute mushrooms and onions.
Add to pan all remaining ingredients except pastry dough.
Blend and heat until mixture boils.
Remove... - 43.1468
1) In a large nonstick skillet melt the margarine over moderate heat.
2) Brown veal on both sides.
3) In 1/2 cup boiling water dissolve bouillon and pour into skillet.
4) In a bowl mix lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
5) Cover the pan and let the mixture... - 41.4416
Wine Meat Loaf
Put veal, ham, pork, round steak and calf's liver through meat grinder, using finest blade.
Combine ground meat in mixing bowl with bay leaves, peppercorns, mace, sage, thyme, allspice, garlic, shallots or onion, parsley, chives and salt to taste.
Reduce 1... - 46.6498
Stuffed Beef Roll
Pound steak with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer.
Combine veal, egg, bread, and Parmesan cheese.
Spread mixture evenly on steak to within 1 inch of edges.
Press salami, Provolone cheese, and sliced eggs into meat mixture.
Starting at narrow end, roll up;... - 39.5528
Beef And Kidney Pie
Remove any membrane and hard white parts from veal kidney; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Mix kidney, sliced onion, wine, three bay leaves, peppercorns, and 1/2 tea spoon salt; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Coat steak cubes with part of the 1/2 cup... - 39.6361
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Pound the steak meat.
2. Take a bowl and mix egg, veal, Parmesan cheese and bread.
3. Spoon the mixture over steak leaving the 1 inch from edges.
4. Add Provolone cheese, sliced eggs and salami into the meat mixture.
5. Roll up the... - 44.6083
Beef And Lobster En Brochette
1. Take out the thick membrane found under the shells of lobster tails using scissors. Peel the hard shell and back of the lobsters using fingers and pull the meat. Cut the lobsters into 8 large-chunks.
2. Cut out 16 large chunks of veal. Moisten it... - 34.9827
Cashew Nut Casserole
Cashew Nut Casserole is a well loved meat dish in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Cashew Nut Casserole also increases. Try this wonderful Cashew Nut Casserole and you will understand... - 43.4489
Beef In Aspic
1. Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes, and place in a kettle with the veal knuckle, the soup greens, (1 scallion, 1 carrot, several sprigs of parsley) the vinegar and water. Cover and simmer 3 hours, or until the meat is so tender that it can be pulled apart with a... - 37.3122