- » Veal Chop Marinade
Veal Chop Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal chop marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal chop marinade recipes.
Veal In Beer Marinade
Marinate veal in mixture of beer, ginger, Tabasco, hot sauce and salt and pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain veal and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal (fold each piece in two) along with onion sticks, zucchini and red pepper on skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish... - 37.5524
Grilled Veal Chops With Red Currants
Combine juice, oil, cinnamon, and parsley.
Pour into large resealable plastic bag.
Add veal chops and turn bag to coat chops.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain and reserve marinade.
To make sauce, heat butter in... - 41.7665
Pounded Veal Chops
For the marinade, in a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, Chardonnay, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, thyme, capers, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
For the veal, place chops into marinade and marinate chops for 1 hour.
Preheat... - 43.7696
Marinated Veal Roast
Wipe meat with clean damp cloth.
Make marinade of remaining ingredients, except water (for easy removal of garlic later, spike each piece with toothpick).
Put meat in container, pour marinade over, cover and let stand in refrigerator or other cool place... - 44.6226
Grilled Veal Chops
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag; discard marinade.
4. Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover... - 30.8434
Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Place them into a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour the marinade over chops, marinate 2 hours covered and refrigerated.
Drain, reserve marinade.
Broil the chops over low heat for 6 minutes per... - 32.4318
Cinnamon Veal Chops
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add chops to marinade.
Seal the bag securely and turn 2 or 3 times to coat the veal.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain... - 36.8529
Grilled Veal Chops With Madeira Morel Sauce
1)Mix together rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and oil.
2)Marinate veal chops in this marinade for 4 hours.
3)Stir fry shallots, rosemary, pepper and butter. Add in Madeir and reduce to half its original volume.
4)Add in demi glace and... - 46.9497
Easy Veal Chops
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In a small bowl, pour first 3 ingredients.
– Baste veal chops with mixture, then place in broiling pan, 6 inches (15 cm) from heat source. Broil at least
2 minutes on each side, and season with salt and pepper.
– ... - 27.5873
Veal Chops With Capers
– In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients.
– Marinate veal chops for 2 hours prior to cooking time.
– Light barbecue and grease barbecue grill.
– Drain veal chops and pat dry. Barbecue for 4 minutes on each side. Rotate 1/4 turn after two... - 32.6726
Marinated Veal Chops
Combine garlic, salad oil, soy sauce, catsup, vinegar and pepper in shallow pan; blend thor- oughly.
Place veal in marinade; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Saute veal in small amount of fat in skillet... - 27.6609
Lime Veal Chops With Tomato Salsa
CHOPS: Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over chops, marinate for 3 hours.
Grill chops for 5 minutes per side over medium coals, brushing with marinade.
SALSA: Combine the ingredients together in a mixing... - 36.5219
Barbecued Veal Chops
1. Have the butcher cut the veal chops one and one-half inches thick.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the meat to this marinade and let stand two to three hours.
3. Broil the chops slowly over a charcoal fire or under a medium... - 30.3915
Italian Veal Chops
Combine oil, garlic, and oregano.
Place chops in shallow dish; pour oil mixture over.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, turning once.
Drain chops reserving marinade.
In skillet, brown chops on both sides in small amount of reserved marinade.
Reduce heat; cover... - 39.8486
Marinated Veal Chops With Sage
1. In shallow glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well; add veal and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 30 minutes.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; transfer chops to... - 22.6714
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato is a well loved veal dish that is made for mostly all of the backyard parties at home. Try this Costolette Di Vitello Marinato recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 33.1385
Thai Peach Marinade
Process undrained peaches in blender until smooth.
Combine peach puree with garlic, peppercorns, parsley, lemon juice and coriander in bowl; mix well.
Spoon marinade over lamb or veal.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours to overnight.
Drain, reserving... - 34.4618
Veal With Mushrooms
Cut meat into serving pieces.
Mix red wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, oregano, and olive oil and pour over meat.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Remove meat from marinade and reserve marinade.
Brown meat on all sides in hot butter.
Put meat in shallow... - 44.7635
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.846
Veal With Mushrooms
Cut sinew from veal, place veal in bowl, pour over combined wine and sherry, leave to stand 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove veal and pat dry; reserve marinade.
Heat oil and butter in pan, add veal and brown on all sides; remove and place in ovenproof... - 40.7851
Marinated Veal With Watercress Sauce
1. Take a shallow dish and place the veal chops in a single layer.
2. In a bowl mix the orange rind and juice with the garlic and olive oil.
3. Pour the mixture over the chops, turning well to coat, cover and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. To make... - 44.4228
Skewered Veal Barbecue
Mix together the soy, onion, oil, and oregano to make the marinade.
Cut the veal steaks into 1 to 1 1/2 -inch squares.
Put the veal squares in a bowl, pour in the marinade, then add enough Burgundy to cover the meat when packed down in the bowl.
Let the meat... - 38.5848
Italian Veal Kabobs
Cook potato in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Place veal and potato in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients, and stir well.
Pour wine mixture over veal and... - 42.4885
Lemon Veal Kebabs
Place veal, mushrooms and pepper in bowl.
Sprinkle in oil, vinegar, tarragon and lemon juice.
Refrigerate 35 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal (fold each piece in 2), mushrooms, yellow pepper, broccoli and onion on skewers.
Place in... - 35.4862
1. Get the bone removed from the veal by telling your butcher.
2. Season well and make small rolls with it. Tie the rolls with a string.
3. Take a glass dish and place lemon and onion slices in it.
4. Add parsley, juniper berries, bay... - 43.8544
Veal Terrine With Orange
Slice half the veal into long strips 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) wide.
Cut the other half into small pieces, including the fat.
Cut the pork chine into small pieces.
Rinse the oranges, dry and peel them, removing as much of the pith as possible.
Halve and squeeze in a... - 43.2942
Remove any fat from veal steaks, pound steaks out thinly.
Place steaks in glass or china dish in single layer.
Combine crushed garlic, oregano, parsley, peeled and sliced onion, lemon juice and oil in bowl.
Pour marinade over steaks and stand 2... - 39.4547
Braised Savory Roast Veal
Wipe meat piece with dampened absorbent paper.
Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least five hours, turning meat occasionally.
Place meat on a rack in a deep heavy pan or large casserole with... - 40.0375
Grilled Herbed Veal Steaks
In sm.bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Place marinade and veal steaks in plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove veal from marinade; discard marinade.
Place... - 39.4168
Drain water chestnuts and mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Slice water chestnuts paper thin.
Combine wine, salt, marjoram and monosodium glutamate in shallow dish; marinate chops for at least 1 hour in mixture.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Brown chops in hot shortening... - 38.8851
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 43.9133
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in large bowl.
Add veal and let stand 30 minutes.
Place veal on hot grill.
Cook 8 minutes turning once and basting occasionally.
Season generously. - 34.9591
Veal And Mushroom Caps
Place veal, mushrooms, celery and onion in bowl; set aside.
Place vinegar, garlic, oil, pepper, parsley and 1 bay leaf in small saucepan; bring to boil and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Pour hot liquid over veal and vegetables in bowl; marinate 1 hour on... - 35.8884
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 43.4591
Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing
This Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing is so very delectable ! Just try this meat and vegetables cooked salad with a bowl of rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing are welcome ! - 39.6873
Trim fat from1 pound lean boneless Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, rhyme, celery seeds, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag, seal bog, and shake well.
Add veal to bag; seal bag, and shake until veal is well coated.
Marinate... - 41.7043
Veal And Pork Barbecue
1) Preheat an oven broiler before broiling.
2) Dry veal and pork cubes gently with paper towels and season them with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) In a large bowl, mix the seasoned veal and pork cubes with oil and onions.
4) Keep them... - 39.9554
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 38.6536
Veal St Simon
1. Pound the veal thin, salt and pepper lightly. Place in a dish and pour on the Madeira; let stand for about 2 hours, turning the veal a few times. Take out the veal and let it drain.
2. Brown 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan and fry half of the veal... - 32.9765
Bursa Dansi Baked Veal With Pasta
Make a marinade of the garlic, pepper, salt, bay leaf, tarragon, and the wine.
Add the veal and marinate it in the refrigerator for 5 hours, turning after 2 hours.
Drain, pat dry with paper towels, and cut into 1-inch squares.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter... - 40.9356
1. Trim any excess fat from lamb. Cut it, if necessary, into 1- or 2-rib pieces; place in a large, shallow dish.
2. Mix yogurt, milk, catsup, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric and ginger in a small bowl; pour over ribs; turn pieces to coat well. Chill 2... - 31.4541
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Hawaiian Pork Chops has a Exclusive taste. The combination of butter, pineapple, soy sauce and Salt and pepper gives the Hawaiian Pork Chops Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 44.2614
Flavourful Barbecued Chops
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, salt, pepper and marjoram.
2) Place the chops in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in refrigerator... - 42.4899
Marinated Calf Liver
? Place calf liver in baking dish. Add wine, tarragon vinegar, bay leaf and garlic; season well. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
? Heat butter and oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Drain liver, reserving marinade. Add liver and cook 2 minutes on each... - 29.6802
1. Trim veal of all visible fat and place in a shallow dish. Combine lemon juice, vermouth and 2 tablespoons oil. Pour over veal and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain meat and reserve marinade. Combine breadcrumbs, rosemary and parsley and... - 34.6036
Sophia Loren's Vitello Tonnato
Place the veal in a small, deep, nonreactive bowl.
Pour in enough wine to barely cover.
Refrigerate overnight, covered tightly with plastic wrap.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, combine the veal with the wine marinade, onion, carrot, garlic, salt, and... - 45.1534
This kidney stew is prepared with veal kidneys and vegetables. Cooked with red wine and flavored with bay leaves, the kidney stew is simply seasoned and makes a homely fare. With added mushrooms to it, this veal kidney stew is quite filling. - 45.5279
Troyes Chitterling Sausages
Season the chitterlings with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
If they are to be marinated, mix the marinade vegetables and crumble the thyme and bay leaf into them.
In a bowl, arrange a layer of vegetables, then a layer of chitterlings, then a layer of... - 44.3287
Brochettes Of Kidney
Method Skin and split kidneys, cut liver into squares about 1-11/2 inches in size, re- moving all tubes and membrane.
Combine ingredients for marinade with salt and pepper to taste, add kidney and liver and allow them to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Thread... - 26.2511
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put white wine and leave veal and pork in it for marinating.
3.Chop the marinated veal into small 1/4 square shaped pieces.
4.In a pan, heat oil and stir in chopped veal.
5.In a... - 46.0347
Cut the flesh into neat pieces and marinate in the wine and brandy for about 3 hours.
Cut the veal or steak and the ham into strips and line a deep pie dish.
Sprinkle with a little of the finely chopped onions and herbs and a few pieces of the quartered... - 40.9385
Braised Beef A La Mode
Tie meat in a compact form and lard through center with pork fat, according to directions .
Combine salt and pepper, vegetables, herbs, garlic, and red wine.
Add Cognac or not, as you please.
Marinate meat in this mixture for 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 42.5131
Cold Meat Tray
Place whole or halved meat slices on tray in an attractive arrangement (flat, folded or rolled slices).
Or, form cornucopia shapes and fill with potato salad or cottage cheese
Garnishes of parsley radishes, olives, tomato wedges, pickles and/or pickled... - 28.2325
Beef And Kidney Pie
Remove any membrane and hard white parts from veal kidney; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Mix kidney, sliced onion, wine, three bay leaves, peppercorns, and 1/2 tea spoon salt; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Coat steak cubes with part of the 1/2 cup... - 39.856
King's Point Pate
Remove rind from salt pork and tough membranes from chicken livers, pork, and veal.
Cut all the meats into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place salt pork in a pan, cover with boiling water, and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, drain, and add to the livers, pork,... - 45.6759
FOR THE MARINADE, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, lemon halves (lightly squeezed to release a little juice), and olive oil in a shallow pan.
Add the lamb and rub all over with the marinade.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2... - 43.4376
Classic Beef And Red Wine Casserole
Rub beef with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Blend all marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade into glass or ceramic bowl.
Add beef; turn it several times, so that all sides are coated with marinade.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours.
Turn beef... - 43.2935
Gigot A La Cuillere Or Seven Hour Leg Of Lamb
Ask your butcher to remove the bones and fat from a 5-lb. leg of lamb and tie it into a melon shape.
Save the bones.
Also have him split a small veal knuckle.
Marinate the lamb, 6 hours or overnight, in 16 oz. dry white wine, 2 sliced onions, 2 carrots and 1... - 44.1403
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Beef steak and kidney pie is a filling and meaty pie. Prepared with mushrooms and veggies like onions and celery tops, the beef steak and kidney pie is made with a flour pastry base. Oven cooked with red wine to flavor, it is rich to taste. - 45.4095
Rabbit And Pork Terrine
Rabbit And Pork Terrine is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-veg recipe, Rabbit And Pork Terrine is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.4331
1. Trim the veal and cut into pieces.
2. In a bowl combine brandy and white wine.
3. Add the meat to the marinade and let stand for 1 hour
4. Wipe the pheasant.
5. Cut half the pork fat into thin strips and set aside.
6. Preheat the oven to... - 43.7026
Hot Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Cut the game neatly into serving pieces, cleaning as much bone as possible.
3) In a bowl, put the cognac, wine, onion, parsley and seasoning. Put the pieces in game into the bowl and marinate for... - 45.8421
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.5814
Boned Roast Capon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Slice the ham into 1/2-inch thick strips. In a small bowl filled with sherry and shallots, add in the ham. Let marinate for 60 minutes.
3) On the chopping board, place the capon with its breast side down. Slice... - 44.1817
Noisette Of Deer With Gelee De Sapin Venison Sauce
1. Prepare the marinade by heating vinegar in a skillet and add it to the wine, thyme, parsley, celery, peppercorns, bay leaf, carrot, cloves, shallot and onions
2. Marinate the meat and place inside the refrigerator for one, even two days, prior to... - 44.1782
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.9959
Herbed Chitterling Sausages
Reserve six lengths of chitterlings, each about 15 inches [38 cm.] long, choosing pieces without holes in the sides.
Cut the rest of the chitterlings into strips and put them in a bowl with the mesentery.
Season with salt and pepper, the nutmeg and mixed... - 40.8011
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.8121
Sally Jessy Raphael's Pork Tenderloins And Smoked Scallops
1) In a glass or ceramic baking dish, add orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, pepper, cilantro, bay leaves, sugar, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
2) Add in the pork tenderloins into the marinade. Coat... - 44.9563
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 46.3682
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 44.7283
Three days before
Bone the chickens and the duck as follows: Cut off the wing tips at the second joint; put these aside for the stock.
Place one chicken, breast down, on a board and make a long cut right along the center of the back, down to the bone.
Working... - 42.3291