- » Veal Chop
Veal Chop Recipes
Veal chop is a cut of rib and loin meat obtained from a calf. It is one of the most tender pieces of meat and is also a rich source of proteins. Veal chops are not as common as the generally available beef and pork ... More »
Pan Seared Veal Chops
Its Easter and Chef Vito makes Veal Florentines to cater to the occasion. A spicy marinated veal steak cooked to perfection. Watch the video for details. - 96.8265
Party Veal Chops
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Party Veal Chops recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 49.3498
Veal Chops Soubise
Soak veal in enough milk to cover for 1 hour.
Saute onions in 1/4 cup butter in a heavy skillet, then steam the onions in the butter over a very low heat.
They should be transparent and just tender, not browned.
Remove the chops from the milk and dry them on... - 47.0818
Veal Chops Magyar
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. To prepare the chops coat them in 2 x 15 ml spoons/2 tablespoons flour, seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish, melt the butter and fry the chops until... - 44.0548
Tasty Veal Chops
Try this alluring Tasty Veal Chops recipe. An easily prepared veal recipe, this Tasty Veal Chops is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 43.2756
Pounded Veal Chops
For the marinade, in a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, Chardonnay, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, thyme, capers, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
For the veal, place chops into marinade and marinate chops for 1 hour.
Preheat... - 42.9003
Bronzed Veal Chops
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Lay the veal chops on a cutting board, take the point of a boning knife and, following the curve of the bone, cut through the meat a little less than half the thickness of the bone; do this on both... - 42.562
Veal Chops Aux Duxelles
1. Make four 12- x 11-inch (30 x 28 cm) pieces out of parchment paper.
2. In the center of each place 1 veal chop and season chops with pepper to taste.
3. Then spread over mustard evenly and set aside.
4. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure,... - 41.7519
Veal Chop Dinner
Coat veal chops with flour; in large skillet brown slowly on both sides in hot shortening.
Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the mixture over meat.
Cover with potato slices; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons more cheese.
Add onion... - 41.4456
Veal Chops Roma
1. In a skillet, brown the veal chops in butter.
2. Add oregano and garlic and saute along with the chops
3. Pour condensed tomato soup and add sliced onions in it.
4. Cover and cook over low flame for 30 minutes.
5. Add olives and pepper to the... - 41.3129
Marjoram Veal Chops
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, onion, and 1 teaspoon marjoram in large shallow dish.
Place chops in mixture and stand in cool place for 4 hours.
Combine bread crumbs, lemon rind, 1/2 teaspoon marjoram, and salt and pepper.
Dip marinated chops into... - 41.1366
Veal Chops Poitou
Heat the butter in a heavy skillet and lightly brown the shallots and ham or bacon.
Season the chops and add them to the skillet, browning them slowly on both sides until they are done.
Remove them to a heated serving platter.
Discard part of the fat... - 40.7717
Skillet Veal Chops
Dredge the chops with the flour which has been combined with 1 teasp of the salt and 1/4 teasp of the pepper.
Saute in 3 tablesp of the hot fat in a skillet until golden brown on both sides, then remove to a warm place.
Place remaining 2 tablesp fat in... - 40.5933
Chile-sauced Veal Chops
Trim excess fat from veal chops.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add veal chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove chops from skillet; drain on paper towels.
Place chops in an... - 40.2837
Tasty Veal Chops
Place chops in 3-quart casserole.
Combine 1/4 cup water, sherry, soy sauce, marjoram and pepper; pour over chops.
Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour; turn once.
Microwave at medium high (7) 16 to 22 minutes until tender; turn over after 10... - 40.1978
St Denis Veal Chops
Dredge chops with flour.
In a casserole dish, heat oil and melt butter.
Fry chops on both sides.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Cook until golden.
Pour in tomatoes and broth.
Over low heat, simmer 30 minutes.
Add a little extra broth if sauce is... - 40.1004
Veal Chops Lucullus
Make pocket in each veal chop.
Sprinkle with seasonings.
Insert ham and cheese in pocket.
Secure with toothpicks.
Brown on both sides in hot fat.
Remove excess fat.
Add hot water.
Simmer until chops are tender.
If desired, thicken gravy. - 39.8221
Veal Chops With Creamed Leaks
Trim fat from veal chops.
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add chops, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Transfer veal to a serving platter, and keep... - 39.724
Veal Chops Monarque
Set the oven at hot (400° F).
In a skillet or shallow flameproof casserole heat 2 tbs clarified butter and fry the chops slowly on 1 side only until golden brown; take from the pan.
Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat until all the moisture is... - 38.8449
Veal Chops Bonne Femme
Trim the chops.
Heat the oil and butter in a large frying-pan and lightly brown the chops over a brisk heat on both sides.
Place in a casserole.
Add the onions and bacon to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and potatoes and fry until the... - 38.6784
Veal Chops All In One
1. Coat veal chops with flour.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Brown veal chops well on both sides.
3. Combine cheese, salt and pepper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of mixture over chops. Cover with potatoes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons more of cheese... - 36.923
Veal Chops Enveloppe
Saute chops quickly until brown without cooking through completely.
Mix pastry as directed on box.
Roll out 2 thin layers.
Cut in 2 squares, each large enough to envelop one chop.
Place a chop on each square and top with a spoonful of mushroom and a... - 36.6005
Veal Chops Milan-style
Veal Chops Milan-Style has a great taste. Veal Chops Milan-Style gets its taste from veal chops mixed with cheese and flavored with lemon. Veal Chops Milan-Style is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.4486
Juicy Veal Chops
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Heat butter in saucepan.
Cook onions, garlic and tomato 3 to 4 minutes over high heat; season well.
Mix in brown sauce, chili sauce, teriyaki sauce and ginger; continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Brush mixture over chops... - 35.6092
Peppered Veal Chops
Pat the peppercorns into the veal chops.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and saute the veal chops to the desired doneness.
Remove and reserve hot.
Pour in the brandy and flame.
Add the demi-glace and sherry.
Simmer 1 minute.
Add the cream, blending... - 35.4916
Cherried Veal Chops
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Sprinkle veal chops with salt and a little onion salt. In hot shortening, in large skillet, brown chops on both sides, turning as needed. Remove from skillet; discard fat.
2. Meanwhile, gently blend cherry-pie filling with... - 34.9765
Veal Chops Guilderland
1. Heat four tablespoons of the butter in a skillet, add the onion and cook two minutes. Add the mushrooms and celery, cover and cook five minutes. Remove the cover and continue cooking until most of the moisture has evaporated. Add the parsley and salt.
2.... - 33.708
Place chop on large piece of doubled aluminium foil.
Add remaining ingredients, turning sides of foil up before adding the oil and sherry.
Seal foil securely.
Place packages on barbecue over medium hot coals and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until meat... - 32.422
Veal Chops Verdurette
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a skillet, melt butter.
Sear veal chops 2 minutes each side.
Remove from skillet.
Sprinkle veal cooking fat with flour, mixing well.
Fold broth into mixture.
Over low heat, simmer 4-5 minutes or until sauce... - 32.1563
Veal Chops Pizzaiola
The veal chops pizzaiola is a tomato and herb tempered veal recipe that is so easy but oh so flavorful! I make this at every chance just for the sheer gourmet taste of this recipe. Serve this at parties and you will win accolades. - 31.2501
Pounded Veal Chops
Pounded Veal Chops has an awe-inspiring taste. The veal chop and lemon gives the Pounded Veal Chops a thrilling taste. Pounded Veal Chops is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 30.3016
Veal Chops Bonne Femme
Heat the butter in the pan, put in the chops and brown on both sides then remove from the pan.
Put the gammon strips, onions and mushrooms into the pan and saute until the onions begin to color.
Stir in the flour then add the wine and stock.
Bring to boil - 30.076
Veal Chops Roma
In skillet, brown chops and cook garlic with oregano in butter.
Add soup and onion.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add pepper and olives.
Cook 15 minutes more or until done.
Stir now and then. - 29.0718
Sauteed Veal Chops With Mushrooms And Wine
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat; add veal chops and saute gently 15 to 20 minutes on each side.
Transfer chops to a heated platter.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat; add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Transfer mushrooms to... - 28.6083
Veal Chops Savoyarde
? Heat butter in large frying pan over medium heat. Add chops and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn chops over, season and continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes; adjust time depending on size.
? Transfer cooked veal to baking dish. Pour vermouth into frying pan and cook 1... - 26.9849
Special Veal Chops
1) Lightly season veal chops with salt and pepper. Place seasoned chops and onion in hot oil and cook until browned.
2) Add the chicken broth, carrots, and tomatoes. Lower flame, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until veal is tender.
3) Add the... - 26.1513
Veal Chops Moutarde
1. On waxed paper, mix flour and salt. Coat veal chops lightly with flour mixture. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook chops until lightly browned. Reduce heat to low; stir in white wine, water, and chives. Over high... - 25.8341
Veal Chops Pizzaiola
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add chops and brown on both sides.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and parsley. Slowly add tomato mixture to browned veal. Cover and cook over low heat 45 minutes, or until meat is tender. - 23.1658
Veal Chop Recipes By Category