- » Veal Aspic
Veal Aspic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of veal aspic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for veal aspic recipes.
Veal In Aspic
Scrape carrots and peel onions; put in kettle with meat, celery, and seasonings.
Add water and bring to a boil over a gentle heat.
Cook very slowly until the meat falls from the bones.
The broth should then be strained through a dampened linen napkin into a... - 44.7148
Feet In Aspic
Have the butcher skin and split pigs' feet.
Cook pigs' feet, pork, vegetables, bay leaves, peppercorns, allspice, garlic, and water to cover in a covered saucepot 2 hours on low heat.
Skim off foam and add salt, parsley, and vinegar; cook 2 hours.
Strain off... - 42.3561
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 39.2849
Braised Veal Chops In Aspic
Ask the butcher to trim neatly 6 veal chops to a uniform size.
Melt 1 1/2 oz. butter in a frying pan and brown the chops on both sides.
Pour over them 8 oz. chicken stock—you can use the tinned variety, but not cubes.
Cover tightly and simmer on moderate... - 35.3768
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Veal Roll With Hazelnuts In Aspic
For stuffing: Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add onion, cover and cook until translucent, about 10 minutes.
Add ground veal and pork, increase heat and cook just until browned.
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
Add cream, breadcrumbs, egg,... - 44.4208
Daube Glace Aspic
Daube glace aspic is veal and pig's feet aspic prepared with vegetables. Cooked and sherried to taste, the daube glace aspic is chilled and served with olives, pimientos and toasted almonds. - 40.9374
Veal In Aspic With Sauce
Veal In Aspic With Sauce is an aspic recipe with a difference. Served with a separately prepared sauce, this main dish is great for parties. The flavor of the veal comes together with the sauce in a way that build the flavor of the dish as a whole. Don't... - 50.7813
Veal Aspic Salad
1. Make this salad the day before it is to be served. Cover veal with cold, salted water, add onion and cook slowly until the meat is tender (about 2 1/2 to 3 hours). Add carrots for last 30 to 40 minutes cooking. When the meat is tender, lift it from the... - 37.2952
Tongue In Aspic Salad
1. Chill a large loaf mold or pan in the refrigerator until the aspic is ready. Then rinse with cold water and do not dry it.
2. Let the tongue cool in the stock. When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and cut out roots.
3. Soften the gelatin in the cold... - 36.796
Beef In Aspic
1. Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes, and place in a kettle with the veal knuckle, the soup greens, (1 scallion, 1 carrot, several sprigs of parsley) the vinegar and water. Cover and simmer 3 hours, or until the meat is so tender that it can be pulled apart with a... - 37.3122
1) In a saucepan, combine stock, onion, eggshell and egg white. Heat it.
2) Simmer for 10 minutes. Do not allow to boil
3) Cool for 20 minutes
4) Strain the liquid through 3-4 thickness of cheesecloth to clarify.
5) Take Â½ cup of the... - 34.5793
Cold Meat In Aspic
I found this recipe of Cold Meat In Aspic last week and tried this for the weekend get-together. Should say that the Cold Meat In Aspic was an instant hit. This is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Cold Meat In Aspic. - 35.605
Slices Of Beef In Wine Aspic
Heat the oil in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Transfer to a preheated 425° oven and roast for 45-60 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Using tongs, transfer the beef to a cooling rack with a baking tray placed... - 44.4009
Lay the veal out flat on a board, fat side down.
Mix the onion, sausage meat, ground ham, the salt and pepper, herbs and brandy together in a bowl until they are well blended.
Spread the stuffing over the veal to within 1/2 inch (1 cm) of the... - 43.7959
Veal Aspic Recipes By Category