- » Vanilla Wafer
Vanilla Wafer Recipes
Vanilla wafer is a round-shaped, shortbreadâ€“style cookie that is usually an accompaniment to milk. All purpose flour, eggs, sugar, softened butter, baking powder, vanilla extract and salt are used to make these ... More »
Sugared Vanilla Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with oil or fat.
3. In a bowl cream butter and the 1 1/2 cups sugar thoroughly and beat well adding eggs and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift together flour and baking powder... - 45.3379
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before baking.
2) Sift together dry ingredients except sugar.
3) Mix together shortening and vanilla extract.
4) Slowly cream in sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Beat in 2 eggs, 1 at a time.
6) Slowly blend in... - 44.8738
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray, and dust with 1 tablespoon flour; set aside.
Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean.
Add seeds to sugar mixture; reserve bean... - 39.6411
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat eggs one at a time, beating each time one is added
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour and baking powder together and blend this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. In a bowl, blend together the... - 35.9488
Grandma's Vanilla Wafers
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Blend in the vanilla and milk.
Sift together the flour and baking powder and add to the creamed mixture.
Shape into small balls and place 2 inches apart on a... - 35.8056
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In medium bowl with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
Drop dough by tcaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake cookies 10 to 12... - 34.8275
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Beat the egg and add milk and vanilla.
Sift all dry in gredients together.
Add wet and dry ingredients alternately to the creamed mixture.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300Â°F. 20 minutes. - 32.6121
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add flour mixture and enough milk to make batter of drooping consistency.
Fill the mixture in paper cones and pipe small drops a little apart from each other, on... - 28.4719
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium-sized bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Drop dough by 2 teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake cookies 10... - 26.9027
Nilly Vanilla Wafers
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a mixer on low speed, or by hand with a wooden spoon, cream together the soft butter and sugar. Gradually work in the egg and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Add the... - 24.2103
Vanilla Wafer Recipes By Category