- » Vanilla Strip
Vanilla Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla strip recipes.
Plums Poached In Sauternes And Vanilla
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into a saucepan; reserve bean for another use.
Add Sauternes; stir well.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add plum halves, cut sides up, in a single layer in saucepan; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15... - 35.1824
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the salt and continue beating until they stand in stiff peaks, adding the vanilla toward the end.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating for 15 minutes after the last of the sugar has been added.
Remove half the... - 36.1259
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead, if desired:
1. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, and almonds. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like corn meal. Add egg and vanilla; mix well, then knead dough until smooth. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Start heating... - 32.7127
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light, fluffy and creamy.
3) Beat in the flour; 1/2 cup at a time.
4) Then add the... - 41.3363
Fruit And Vanilla With Thick Cream Sauce
1 Cut four rectangular strips from the sponge.(Leave enough sponge to form the flan base)
2 Sandwich the strips with raspberry jam and press well.
3 Slice the sponge into strips 5 mm / 1/4 in thick.
4 Place a stainless steel ring (23 cm / 9 in... - 41.9056
Vanilla Eclairs! Searching for a popular and tasty dessert? Then Vanilla Eclairs is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 41.7635
Vanilla Flavored Salt Water Taffy
Butter square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, cornstarch, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 256Â° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water... - 35.043
Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender.
Beat the egg yolks with the cream, sugar, and vanilla until very thick.
Stir into the flour mixture, then knead with your hands to form a smooth dough which does not stick to your fingers.
Break off small... - 43.0163
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Puff Pastry Napoleon Cream With Vanilla
Divide puff pastry in half lengthwise.
Roll each half into a 15- x 6-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle two baking sheets with water; shake off excess water.
Carefully transfer pastry to baking sheets.
Prick pastry well with a fork.
Trim sides with a sharp knife, if... - 32.8804
Prepare Basic Eclair dough.
Put dough through a pastry tube or spread with spooh, making strips 4 x 1 1/2 inches on greased baking sheet.
Bake and cool as directed in Basic Eclairs recipe.
For filling prepare pudding mix according to package directions,... - 41.2226
Vanilla Flavored Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Butter a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan. Line the bottom with a strip of parchment paper that extends 2 inches past the short ends of the pan.
2. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar, vanilla and salt at... - 25.3705
Honey Noodles With Vanilla Ice Cream
Honey noodles with ice-cream, 'darsaan' as this dish is popularly known is a creative, fun sweet dish that makes up for the lack of a wide variety in chinese desserts. Fried noodles are tossed honey and sesame seeds and relished with ice cream or sometimes... - 0
Pancakes A La CrÃ¨me
1) Make the pancake batter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) For the pastry cream: In a bowl, add egg yolks with 1 oz sugar and beat until white.
3) Mix in the flour, cornflour, and little milk and beat till smooth.
4) In a saucepan, add the... - 46.1311
Claire S Crescent Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift together flour and sugar.
Add butter and knead until smooth.
Add walnuts and vanilla and knead again until all ingredients are well blended.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls, then into 3 1/2-inch strips, then... - 32.4371
Spritz Surprise Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add flour.
5) Beat till well blended.
6) Use ribbon plate in cookie press and force 1/2 of the dough... - 42.5327
1. Prepare 2 ungreased cookie sheets
2. Set these cookie sheets in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Preheat the oven to 375F.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, salt and mix well
5. In the large bowl of a portable mixer, tip... - 41.9278
1. Grease 2 baking sheets.
2. Sieve both the flours together in a bowl.
3. Cream fat and sugar adding the vanilla essence.
4. Beat in the flour working the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
5. Put mixture into a forcing bag filled with a large rose... - 39.0827
Birthday Year Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1 inch baking pan, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
BOILED CHOCOLATE FROSTING
4) In a saucepan, place together... - 45.7708
1) Lightly butter a 9X9X2- inch baking pan.
2) In the top bowl of double boiler, melt the butterscotch-flavor pieces over simmering water.
3) When the butterscotch pieces melts completely take the boiler away from heat.
4) Stream in 1/3... - 38.5703
Buche De Noel
1. Line a 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
2. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
3. Mix the flour, salt and half the sugar. Sift together three times.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually beat in the remaining sugar. Fold in the... - 46.0772
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift together three times the flour, half the sugar and the salt.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually beat in the remaining sugar. Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored, and fold with the... - 33.8226