- » Vanilla Stick
Vanilla Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla stick recipes.
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the salt and continue beating until they stand in stiff peaks, adding the vanilla toward the end.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating for 15 minutes after the last of the sugar has been added.
Remove half the... - 36.1259
Butter Vanilla Sauce
Split the vanilla stick and let simmer in the water.
Reduce by half.
Remove the vanilla stick.
Whisk in the butter and season with salt and pepper - 23.0991
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 43.1606
Warm Vanilla Almond Milk
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Pour into serving mugs.
If desired, sprinkle with nutmeg, and garnish with cinnamon sticks. - 25.568
Prunes With Brown Sugar And Vanilla
1. Combine water, brown sugar, prunes, orange slices, cinnamon stick, and vanilla in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until prunes are soft.
4. Remove prunes and set aside.
5. Bring... - 33.2402
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In medium bowl with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
Drop dough by tcaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake cookies 10 to 12... - 36.213
Vanilla Wafer Cake
Beat 6 eggs, add 1/2 cup milk.
Add 12 oz. box vanilla wafers.
Let stand until moistened.
Add 2 cups sugar, 1 1/2 sticks butter.
Add 1 cup pecans or walnuts, 1 can coconut.
Bake in tube pan 1 1/2 hours at 300 F°.
Let cool completely before removing. - 27.3235
Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
A classic recipe of Baked Apples.Baked Apples recipe combines green apples,berries,walnuts & cinnamon sticks.Baked Apples served with vanilla ice cream. - 44.2135
Vanilla Fudge Sauce
Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and heat gently until smooth.
Bring to a boil and let the sauce boil fairly fast for at least 5 minutes—no need to stir as it boils. - 23.7241
Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Frosting
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-by-2-inch round cake pans and line with parchment paper: butter and dust with dour. In a bowl, mix the 3 cups of flour, baking powder and salt. In a cup, mix the milk with the vanilla.
2. In a standing... - 35.2697
Poached Pears With Vanilla Honey Yogurt Sauce
Combine water and honey in a large nonstick skillet; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Add cinnamon sticks.
Arrange pear halve+C58s, cut sides down, in a single layer in skillet; bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Cook 30 minutes or until pears are... - 37.0302
Cinnamon Vanilla Ice Cream
1) In a large heavy saucepan, stir the milk, sugar and cinnamon stick together.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes; then remove the pan from heat.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with a whisk.
4) Gradually... - 39.4007
Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl, place together butter or margarine.
2) Beat the margarine until soft and fluffy.
3) Slowly add in sugar, alternately with milk, vanilla, and salt until smooth and spreadable, beating continuously.
4) Use as required. - 29.4787
Vanilla Cupcake (magnolia Bakery)
Hello and Farewell New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this last stop at Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker Street for their famous Vanilla Cupcake Recipe! - 139.476
Vanilla Caramel Apples
Wash, dry and polish apples.
Remove stems and insert wooden sticks.
Put milk, syrup and sugar into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring continually, until thermometer reaches soft ball stage 240° F (115°C), or... - 42.8621
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 102.508
Vanilla Pear Butter
1. Combine the pears, sugar and lemon juice in a large, heavy Dutch oven or casserole. Bring the mixture to boiling over medium heat. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until the pears are very tender and mushy.
2. Drain the pears well over a small,... - 27.4972
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 33.7737
Little Vanilla Cookies
Grease several baking sheets.
Beat the butter until soft, then beat in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
Sift in the flour and salt and mix well, working the mixture together by hand, until smooth.
Cut the dough into two equal pieces.
Shape each piece... - 37.2202
Vanilla Frosted Chocolate Cookies
COMBINE flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Gradually beat in cocoa mixture.
Shape dough into two balls.
Roll each ball of dough between two sheets waxed paper to 1/4-inch... - 38.7523
Vanilla Spritz Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add cake flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently... - 32.1859
Vanilla Flavored Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Butter a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan. Line the bottom with a strip of parchment paper that extends 2 inches past the short ends of the pan.
2. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar, vanilla and salt at... - 25.3705
Vanilla Almond Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Separate 1 egg; reserve white. Beat remaining whole egg and egg yolk, milk, vanilla, and almond extract into butter and sugar... - 32.4648
Vanilla And Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake
Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
Press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 the Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Mix instant chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk until blended.
Pour... - 46.5107
Halloween Treat With Vanilla Cupcakes
Add some zest to your favorite Halloween cupcakes with Betty's easy-to-make recipe. This decorative vanilla cupcakes make the perfect centerpiece for your Halloween table. Follow Betty's recipe video and treat your little tricksters to these dainty little... - 93.3214
Vanilla Banana Cream Pie
This Banana Cream Pie tastes incredible ! Try this creamy sweet fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Banana Cream Pie are welcome ! - 47.5739
Pumpkin Pound Cake With French Vanilla Ice Cream
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat it to 350°F.
Butter a 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan. (Use the nonstick kind, if you have one.) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Set... - 45.0777
Beat the margarine, confectioners' sugar, egg yolk and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth. - 16.7178
Eggless Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
Beat butter or margarine in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer, until soft.
Beat in 10X sugar alternately with milk and vanilla, until smooth and spreadable. - 23.545
Vanilla Crisp Cookies
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together sugar, margarine, and extract in it until creamy.
3) Beat in egg and mix in sifted flour.
4) Blend in cereal until just combined.
5) Take a baking... - 41.0803
Spiced Poached Pears With Vanilla Mint Cream
Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
Place in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick, orange zest and juice, and red wine.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer gently until the pears are tender.
Leave the pears to cool in the liquid, then remove them from the... - 38.0385
Vanilla White Chocolate Mousse
At least 2 days ahead, combine vanilla bean and sugar in processor or blender and mix until bean is finely ground.
Pass through fine sieve, reserving large pieces of vanilla for another use.
Transfer vanilla sugar to airtight container and cover.
Let stand... - 42.1826
Pecan-vanilla Tea Bread
Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a delcious bread. A bite of a freshly baked Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a heavenly experience. Try this wonderful Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread recipe! - 44.1963
Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender.
Beat the egg yolks with the cream, sugar, and vanilla until very thick.
Stir into the flour mixture, then knead with your hands to form a smooth dough which does not stick to your fingers.
Break off small... - 43.0163
Lynn's Vanilla Wafer Cake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a simple, delicious Vanilla Wafer Cake. This is a great dessert or afternoon treat. - 0
Vanilla Mocha Souffle
Mocha Souffle is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Mocha Souffle recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.9117
Buttery Vanilla Scotch Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl with a wooden spoon, mix butter and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.
2. Divide dough in half. Press each half evenly over bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Crimp... - 26.5614
Vanilla Flavored Gum Drop Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a tube pan.
2) Finely chop the gum drops and sprinkle a little flour over them so they do not stick.
3) In a bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs. Add in 1/2 cup of milk and stir well.
4) Add in 1 cup... - 44.7705
Honey Noodles With Vanilla Ice Cream By Tarla Dalal
Honey noodles with ice-cream, 'darsaan' as this dish is popularly known is a creative, fun sweet dish that makes up for the lack of a wide variety in chinese desserts. Fried noodles are tossed honey and sesame seeds and relished with ice cream or sometimes... - 0
Vanilla Nut Icebox Cookies
1 On sheet of waxed paper, sift flour with baking powder.
2 In a large bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light.
3 Gradually beat in sugar.
4 Add in egg and the vanilla extract; continue... - 42.0352
Cheesecakes can be interesting when made with variations every time. Check out this recipe to make Cheesecake with cracker crust and cheese and cream vanilla filling. Ideal to pair with ice-cream or fruits! - 107.557
Swedish Apple Cake With Vanilla Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a nine-inch baking dish.
Melt the butter in a skillet, add the crumbs and stir until brown.
Line the baking dish with a layer of the crumbs, then alternate layers of applesauce and remaining crumbs, ending with crumbs... - 30.4906
Easy Vanilla Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a round, deep 20cm tin, then line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Using electric beaters or a tabletop mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt together until pale and fluffy, then... - 36.3132
Qat Berry Pancakes With Vanilla Ricotta Cream
To make the orange sauce: Place the cornstarch in a cup.
Add 2 tablespoons of the orange juice and stir until smooth.
Place the remaining orange juice in a small saucepan.
Add the lime juice and sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute,... - 45.1462
Rum Vanilla Flavored Sponge Cake
Cover the inside of a rectangular container with paper so 1-inch of paper sticks out on all sides of the container.
Sift flour 2 or 3 times.
Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
Beat whites with salt until almost stiff in a dry ungreased bowl.
Add 2 1/4... - 46.0772
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4625
Vanilla Molasses Crisps
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, mace, and allspice with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in molasses.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda, baking powder, and salt and beat on... - 34.7109
Bananas Foster Sauce With Pineapple And Vanilla Ice Cream
Simmer brown sugar, butter, rum, liqueur, cinnamon, and salt in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, about 8 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Add bananas and simmer until warmed through, about 1 minute.
Off heat, stir in pineapple.
To... - 38.6668
Vanilla Flavoured Omelet
Want to try something exotic? Try this Vanilla flavored omelet! Made from vanilla herb oil and eggs this omelet tastes absolutely divine. This makes for as a good breakfast. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions. - 102.063
Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes With Caramelized Bananas And Walnuts
You don’t always need to have maple syrup to enjoy pancakes! You can have delicious caramelized banana and walnut in a buttery caramel sauce instead! A burst of cinnamon-vanilla flavor in each bite, this lovely, golden stack of moist and fluffy pancakes are... - 106.418
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0796
Vanilla Flavored Madeleines
1. Clarify butter or margarine by melting over low heat in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Pour into a 2-cup measure; let stand until solids settle to bottom; then pour clear liquid into another cup; discard solids.
2. Measure 3/4 cup of this clarified... - 36.6748
Moist Vanilla Bundt Cake
For a delicious finale to any great meal, try baking this vanilla bundt cake. Betty makes a rich-tasting vanilla bundt cake that you can indulge in guiltlessly. No, it isn’t exactly devoid of calories, but is so fudgy, creamy and good that you won’ think... - 91.4826
Vanilla Pastry Crepe Cake
If you want to enjoy the cooking process and have enough time on hand, try this Vanilla Pastry Crepe Cake. The elaborate cooking process of this dish ensures that you get mouthwatering results in the end. This cake can be prepared in four steps - making... - 121.27
Crunchy Vanilla Pinwheels Glazed With Apple Jam
This is a crunchy sweet snack. It is like a combination of roll and cookie. The apple sauce gives it its typical flavor and cardamom and vanilla enhances the taste. Its texture is more like a soft biscuit. It is definitely a winner on the tea table. - 0
Warm Milk Cream Strudel With Vanilla Sauce
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 10 X 15-inch glass baking dish.
3 For the cheese filling: In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer on high speed, beat the sugar... - 47.7257
Place Card Cookies
To make the dough, in a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture all at once and combine to form a soft... - 47.5074
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. Make the frosting by combining the mixing the frosting ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside till required.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and the granulated sugar... - 45.2295
Cornmeal Icebox Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Beat in flour mixed with cornmeal, baking powder, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 36.4215
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 33.01
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until... - 30.6437
Add cinnamon sticks to hot coffee and let stand for 1 hour.
To coffee, add sugar to taste and 1/2 cup cream.
Pour mixture into tall glasses and fill with ice.
Whip remaining cream.
Add a little sugar and vanilla.
Use as topping for... - 39.4865
Coffee Cream Punch
1) Use a casserole to mix coffee and 4 cups of water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put ice cream and pour in hot coffee.
4) Stir to melt in ice cream.
5) Pour the ice cream into cups. Sprinkle nutmeg on top... - 33.8813
Boiled Chocolate Frosting
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
2) Stream in boiling water slowly and stir until well blended.
3) Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boil for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in chocolate and butter or... - 37.2753
Luscious Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
CREAM VELVET FROSTING-
3) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt
4) Stream in boiling water and stir until well blended.
5)... - 47.9864
Chocolate Pastry Torte
Heat oven to 425°.
Blend syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Add 1/4 cup syrup mixture to pie crust mix; mix thoroughly.
Divide into 6 equal parts.
Roll each part into a 7-inch circle on well-floured cloth-covered board.
Trim edges to make even.
Place circles on... - 37.7201
Birthday Year Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1 inch baking pan, line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
BOILED CHOCOLATE FROSTING
4) In a saucepan, place together... - 45.7708
Ruth Dove's Coconut Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3) Ina a bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peak and doubled in volume.
4) Add in 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring... - 38.6408
1. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a rubber spatula.
2. Divide... - 30.3083
Cake Baker's Art
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and line with wax paper a 8x1 1/2-inch layer pans, a 9x9x2 pan, or 24 muffin pans.
3) On a waxed paper, sift together cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg... - 43.9308
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. On a waxed sheet of paper, sift the flour, baking powder and the salt and set aside till required.
3. In another large bowl, tip in the butter and the sugar and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add the almond extract... - 42.8459
Coconut Pound Cake
1) In a bowl, beat the margarine with sugar, until fluffy.
2) Beat in 4 eggs, 1 egg at a time, beating well after each egg has been added.
3) Beat in the remaining eggs, 1 at a time and adding flour and salt after each egg has been added.
4) Starting... - 42.1039
Icebox Sand Tarts
1. Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar. Separate 1 egg; cover and refrigerate yolk. In a large bowl, beat remaining sugar, egg white, remaining whole egg, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 34.4114
Basic Rolled Cookie Dough
It's effortlessly quick to prepare this Basic Rolled Cookie Dough and is guaranteed to be loved by all. Try out this simple recipe for Basic Rolled Cookie Dough and let me know if you too loved it! - 44.9519
Cornmeal Chip Blondies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 8-inch square pans. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture and... - 30.545
Baseball Cap Cake
Grease and dust Batter Bowl or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowl.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
Cool... - 39.5067
Spicy Sprttz Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blendecf
2. Beat in flour mixed with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 36.7614
Pound Cake Ring
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Generously grease a 12-cup tube pan, and dust with flour.
3 On a waxed paper, mix flour with baking powder and salt.
4 Set aside.
5 In large bowl of electric mixer, add butter, sugar, eggs... - 42.1887
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms, scraping down side of bowl... - 30.2427
Butterscotch Toffee Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. Melt butter over low heat or in a microwave. Scrape into a medium bowl. Stir in brown sugar. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until well blended, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg, then vanilla.
2.... - 31.7505
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. In another large bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter mixture until just smooth. Add... - 45.467
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 47.3192
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare an 8-inch round layer cake pan that will be able to hold the cake.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the prunes and the 2 cups water and simmer on low heat. When the pan reaches boiling point, reduce... - 42.9371
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side... - 37.711
Stained Glass Windows
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with... - 33.7384
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour 2 Batter Bowls or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare 2 batches of cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowls.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until Cake Tester... - 32.9054
Quick Yogurt Pops
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and honey, then fold in fruit.
Spoon mixture into paper cups.
Cover each cup with a small piece of foil.
Cut a slit in the... - 43.2473
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour Batter Bowl or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowl.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center of... - 41.9741
Black Cat Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Roll dough into 1-1/2-in balls.
Place 3 in apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
Insert... - 47.5867
1) In a blender place, egg, salt, bread, vanilla, milk, sweetener and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
2) Stir in the apple and mix well.
3) In a non-stick pan, simmer and place the mixture by spoonful.
4) Turn and cook on both the sides until light... - 38.9909
1) In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
3) Gently stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup, and vanilla beating... - 37.8648