- » Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla Sauce Recipes
Vanilla sauce is a dessert sauce made of vanilla extract, sugar, corn starch, butter and salt which is commonly served with desserts like bread pudding, cakes, crepes, soufflés, waffles and strudels. It is a ... More »
1) In a lipped bowl, add the milk, followed by vanilla essence, cornflour and sugar.
2) On high power, cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir once and then cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick. Remember to stir frequently in... - 39.3423
Microwaved Vanilla Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 2 cup glass measure cream butter and sugar.
3) Add in egg yolks and whisk well.
4) Slowly add boiling water and salt .
5) Microwave (high) 2 minutes, stirring well every 30 seconds.
6) Do not overcook... - 38.3053
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the sugar and 3/4 cup milk.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute until sugar completely dissolves.
3. To the... - 36.9017
Combine sugar, flour and cornstarch in large saucepan.
Gradually whisk in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil, 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir 1 cup of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Stir egg yolk mixture into... - 36.6638
1) In a small bowl add 1/2 cup of the milk and sprinkle cornstarch on top.
2) Whisk to dissolve.
3) Add sugar and egg yolks to the mix mixture, whisk well.
4) In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, add remaining 2 cups of the milk and the vanilla... - 35.4348
Original Vanilla Sauce
1) In a small bowl mix together sugar and cornstarch.
2) In a saucepan, heat water and stir in the sugar mixture.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in butter, vanilla and salt.
5) Serve warm with desired dessert. - 33.9551
Vegan Vanilla Sauce
Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
Add the boiling water gradually, stirring constantly.
Simmer over low heat for 5 min., or until clear and thickened, while stirring constantly.
Then stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve hot with Cottage... - 32.9283
Uncooked Vanilla Sauce
1) In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff.
2) In a clean bowl, beat the egg yolks slowly adding the icing sugar and vanilla.
3) Whisk the yolk mixture until light and fluffy.
4) Lightly mix whipped cream in the yolk mixture.
5) Place the bowl in... - 32.9246
French Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla Sauce has a Revitalizing taste. The eggs and cream gives the Vanilla Sauce Exclusive taste. - 32.5453
Mix sugar and cornstarch; add water gradually, stirring constantly.
Boil for 5 minutes, remove from heat, add butter, vanilla and salt.
Stir until butter is melted and serve hot.
Makes about 1 cup sauce. - 31.4973
Vanilla Sauce is a wonderful dessert that is perfect for your backyard parties. This delightful dish was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Vanilla Sauce recipe at home and you will understand why! - 31.159
Vanilla Sauce For Berries
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In medium glass bowl, heat 3/4 cup milk and sugar 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with remaining milk and heat 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring... - 31.1077
No Eggs Vanilla Sauce
Combine 3/4 cup milk and sugar in medium glass bowl.
Cook at MEDIUM 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved; stir once.
Blend cornstarch with remaining milk until smooth.
Stir into hot mixture.
Cook at MEDIUM 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sauce is... - 29.8343
1. Mix together, sugar, cornflour and salt. Add boiling water. Cook until clear. Add vanilla and butter. - 29.7842
Here is an interesting variation of the basic Vanilla Sauce. Try this vanilla sauce recipe and you will feel the difference! - 29.7465
Vanilla Sauce Using Cornstarch
1. Sift sugar, cornstarch and salt together into a saucepan.
2. Add water gradually, stirring constantly.
3. Continue to stir, bring to boiling and simmer 5 min.
4. Remove from heat and blend in butter or margarine and vanilla extract. - 29.7448
1. In a small bowl, add the ice milk or ice-cream.
2. Stir brandy into it.
3. Chill until required.
4. Serve the sauce over desserts like puddings, mousse, cakes etc. as a healthy alternative to cream and custard sauces. - 29.481
1. Cream butter until is softened.
2. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
3. Add egg yolks gradually, blending in.
4. Add water very gradually.
5. Put mixture in top of double boiler and cook over simmering water, stirring cons - 28.9827
Mix cornstarch and sugar in a heavy saucepan, gradually add water, and heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes, stirring now and then.
Add butter, vanilla, and nutmeg and stir until butter melts and is... - 28.9338
This Vanilla Sauce is simply irresistible. Try Carrot Pudding or baked yeast buns with vanilla sauce and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this vanilla sauce are welcome. - 28.7713
This is a tested and perfected Vanilla Sauce that you simply have to get your hands on! Trust me, you donâ€™t want to mis this chance at preparing one of the best Vanilla Sauces! - 28.692
Mix water and sugar, let come to boil and boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cornstarch mixture very slowly, beating constantly; when mixture begins to thicken remove at once.
Stir in butter, salt, and vanilla.
To make a nice wine sauce, add 2 tablespoons of wi - 27.7409
Gram S Vanilla Sauce
Put the water on to boil.
Cream sugar, cornstarch, butter and nutmeg.
Stir into the boiling water.
Add the vanilla and serve warm as a sauce over apple dumplings or fruitcake. - 27.4002
Heat butter in bowl or 1 quart casserole in Radarange oven 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat with wire whisk until light.
Beat in egg yolks and boiling water.
Cook in oven 2 minutes, stirring at 30 second intervals.
Stir in vanilla. - 26.8468
Mix sugar, butter and egg in saucepan; add 4 to 5 teaspoons water.
Bring to a boil; re- move from heat.
Cool; add vanilla. - 26.34
Eggless Vanilla Sauce
Brown the sugar and butter over medium heat till quite brown.
Then add flour and salt, keep stirring until smooth, then gradually add hot water and stir till thickened.
Cook a few minutes longer, then remove from heat and add vanilla.
Serve hot on pudding. - 25.4672
Warm Vanilla Sauce
1. In a 1-quart glass bowl, stir sugar and cornstarch together. Gradually add enough of the milk to make a smooth paste. Stir in the remainder of the milk. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 6 1/2 to 8 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly... - 25.3823
Easy Vanilla Sauce
In medium bowl, beat well egg, sugar and cornstarch.
Bring milk to boil and gradually pour over egg mixture, beating constantly.
Pour mixture back into saucepan and bring to boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Chill, beating occasionally. - 24.9601
Easy Vanilla Sauce
Cream 1/3 cup butter or margarine until softened; add 1/2 cup sugar gradually, beating thoroughly/Add 6 egg yolks gradually, beating constantly until fluffy.
Stir in 3/4 cup boiling water very gradually.
Pour mixture into the top of a double boiler.
Cook over... - 24.1168
1. Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Mix well and add boiling water gradually, stirring constantly. Continue to stir, bring to boiling and simmer 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and blend in butter and vanilla extract. - 23.7644
Authentic Vanilla Sauce
In 2 cup glass measure cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg yolks.
Add boiling water and salt slowly.
Microwave (high) 2 minutes, stirring well every 30 seconds. - 23.4101
Butter Vanilla Sauce
Split the vanilla stick and let simmer in the water.
Reduce by half.
Remove the vanilla stick.
Whisk in the butter and season with salt and pepper - 23.0991
Vanilla Hard Sauce
Cream butter with extract.
Add confectioners' sugar with salt gradually, beating until fluffy after each addition.
Beat in the cream.
Chill until mixture is stiff enough to force through a pastry bag and tube. - 22.6425
Vanilla Hard Sauce
1. Cream butter with vanilla extract. Gradually add confectioners' sugar with salt, beating until fluffy after each addition. Beat in cream.
2. Chill. - 21.9973
Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; add 1 cup boiling water gradually, stirring constantly.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla and salt; blend well. - 20.9203
In small mixing bowl combine egg yolk, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
Beat till smooth and well combined.
In small mixer bowl whip cream to soft peaks; fold in egg yolk mixture.
Stir before serving. - 20.0375
French Vanilla Sauce
POUR half and half into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. - 19.8496
Stir brandy into ice milk in small bowl; blend well. - 16.8472
Vanilla Sauce Recipes By Category