- » Vanilla Raspberry Cake
Vanilla Raspberry Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla raspberry cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla raspberry cake recipes.
Raspberry Ring Cake
Cream the butter with extract.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add beaten egg, beating well.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in fourths and milk in... - 42.1949
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Raspberry coffee cake is a fruited coffee cake. Made with fresh or frozen blueberries, the raspberry coffee cake is flavored with orange and vanilla. Prepared with a flour, sugar, milk and egg batter, it is oven baked for a nice and fresh dessert. - 46.3661
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1 In a medium mixing bowl cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until crumbly. Stir in the 1/3 cup milk. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8 to 10 strokes.
2 On waxed paper roll dough to a 12x8-inch rectangle. Turn onto a greased baking sheet;... - 32.191
Raspberry Angel's Food Cake
Dust 1.2 litre/2 pt/5 cup plain or fluted ring tin (pan) with a little flour, shaking off any excess, but do not grease.
Whisk the egg whites until frothy, then whisk in the cream of tartar and continue to whisk until stiff.
Sift the sugar and flours together... - 43.0158
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Roll dough into a greased 13-1/4-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with berries.
Combine flour and sugar; cut in butter and vanilla until crumbly.
Sprinkle over berries.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
Combine glaze... - 41.1316
French Raspberry Pavlova
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so it... - 37.0912
Raspberry Walnut Torte
In small bowl, combine 1 c.flour, confectioner's sugar & butter; blend well.
Press into bottom of ungreased 9 in.square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Drain raspberries; reserve liquid for sauce.
Spread berries over crust; sprinkle... - 48.1468
Carob Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
In a food processor or blender, combine whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, egg, buttermilk, butter, 3 tablespoons honey, carob syrup, and vanilla.
Process until just mixed.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Stack on... - 35.7756
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 50.9238
Chocolate Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, whisk together juice, egg, margarine, and vanilla; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together white and whole-wheat flour, cocoa, and... - 34.392
Raspberry Cheesecake Blossom
Raspberry Cheesecake Blossoms is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Raspberry Cheesecake Blossoms; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 45.6541
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Raspberry coffee cake - the flavors of raspberry yogurt and vanilla in this is so juicy! This raspberry coffee cake is quite an easy bake and you can try it out in a jiffy. - 40.719
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Combine cream cheese, sugar and margarine, mixing until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into greased and... - 41.5634
Raspberry-rum Cake With Custard Sauce
Pierce top of pound cake in several places with fork.
Sprinkle with 1/3 cup rum; let stand for 30 minutes or longer.
Combine pudding mix, milk, cream and 2 tablespoons rum; beat for about 2 minutes or until blended.
Chill for 30 min-... - 37.595
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake has a Raspberry-Custard Filling with a cream topping. Follow our Simple, quick and easy to make, this Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake recipe. It is a delicious dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. - 32.5164
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 46.5444
Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake
This Fresh Raspberry Refrigerator Cake is an exquisite and tasty cake.This wonderful cake is ideal for tea time or whenever you feel like indulging your sweet tooth. An amazingly simple recipe, it's truly a treat! - 47.4055
Raspberry Bakewell Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and base-line and grease a deep 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin. Blitz the ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla extract in a food processor until well combined.
2. Spread half the mix over the cake tin and... - 35.5783
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.5515
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 47.6995
1) Drain raspberries and reserve juice.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
3) In a saucepan, combine the reserved syrup with sugar and cornstarch.
4) Cook until the sauce is thick and bubbly and then stir in raspberries and vanilla.
5) Let... - 50.4139
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 42.3855
Lemon Raspberry Cake
Grease 3 (9-inch) round cakepans; line with wax paper.
Grease and flour wax paper.
Set pans aside.
Beat shortening at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 43.7952
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
Vanilla Ice Cream Surprise
Vanilla Ice Cream Surprise ! Aha ! Calling it a surprise is just not enough because this cake topped with ice cream, jam, almonds and brandy is a real stunner ! Try this dessert yourself. Tell me if you share my passion for this Vanilla Ice Cream Surprise. - 36.9122
Raspberry Mousse Cake
Happy New Year all! Here's a fun, easy, and tasty cake that you can cut up and serve buffet style - perfect for New Year's Eve parties, Easter, and Mother's Day! I just hope you all are much better at measuring and cutting straight lines than I am. - 0
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake Recipe is my latest and one of the proudest recipes that I developed! Just think about Chocolate and Raspberry flavor combination and my mouth start to salivate. So just go ahead and make this easy and marvelous cake! Enjoy! - 0
Raspberry Pudding Cake
My wife likes this Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Raspberry Pudding... - 44.6879
Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Cake
CRUST: Stir together crumbs, chocolate, butter and sugar until well moistened.
Press onto bottom of 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Line inside of pan above crust with double thickness waxed paper... - 47.3784
Rich Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook raspberries and cornstarch, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, mix flour, milk, sugar, margarine, Egg Beaters®,... - 46.0787
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
Raspberry Cream Coffee Cake
In medium mixing bowl cut the cream cheese and butter into biscuit mix until crumbly.
Stir in 1/4 cup milk.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead 8 to 10 strokes.
On waxed paper, roll dough to a 12x8-inch rectangle.
Invert onto a greased baking ... - 44.9335
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter to form a crumbly mix. Press this mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate and then set aside to chill.
2. In another large mixing bowl, place the softened cream cheese... - 41.1047
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Blend in shortening and sugar; cream well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Com- bine buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk alternately to creamed mixture, ending with... - 45.3446
Light And Luscious Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine flour, milk, sugar, Egg Beaters, cocoa, margarine, baking powder, vanilla and baking soda just until blended.
Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Spread batter into lightly greased 13 x 9 X 2-inch... - 46.1609
Raspberry Cream Loaf
Slice pound cake lengthwise into 3 layers.
Mix together raspberries and 1/4 cup honey in a medium-size bowl, mashing raspberries slightly.
Place bottom layer of cake on a serving dish.
Spoon half of raspberries over cake.
Do the same with second layer.
Place... - 34.8937
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 49.7079
Raspberry Angel Dessert
Slice cake in 3 layers.
Prepare filling by mixing sugar, flour, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in saucepan.
Slowly add milk; mix well.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thick and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Stir some of hot mixture into egg yolks; return... - 44.1119
Chocolate Pudding Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
A gooey cake with molted chocolate center....mmmmmmm. Heavenly. Try this amazing video from chef Susan Odell to prepare a rich and moist chocolate pudding cake. Made with very simple ingredients, this can be baked just as you lay dinner. Jazz it up with a... - 135.886
Vanilla Chiffon Genoise Cake
The Aubergine Chef makes a cake for his friends over a doggy daycare to give to their friend whose dog earned MACH. Congratulations! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download the recipes used in this episode for free, to see more free how-to... - 101.292
"healthy" Raspberry Cheesecake
A “healthy cheesecake” sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? But it is true, this cheesecake is a sin you can commit on a regular basis cause it has only 235 calories per serving and is as delicious as the real thing. Raspberries are an all-time... - 108.508
Frosty Coconut Cake 1 2 3 4 Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In top of a double boiler, place together sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
4) Whisk the sugar mixture until well... - 47.2867
Raspberry Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream sugar and butter; add egg and vanilla.
Stir flour, soda, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with yogurt to creamed mixture.
Pour into greased 9-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350° for 50... - 40.0944
Raspberry Tea Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scrap ing down side of bowl frequently... - 33.8878
Raspberry Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
2. Place almonds in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action until almonds are ground, but not pasty.
3. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry... - 38.5852
Raspberry Yogurt Tea Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add egg and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with yogurt until just blended.
Spoon into greased 8-cup tube mold or 9" angel cake pan.
Bake 50 minutes at 350°.
Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes.
Loosen around edge and... - 43.5994
Raspberry Chocolate Cake
19 Grams Fat/Serving
Grease and flour two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Stir together flour and baking soda.
In a large mixer bowl beat shortening on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla and beat till... - 49.2319
Raspberry Laced Wedding Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until soft peaks form (3 to 4 minutes).
Continue beating, gradually adding 11/3 cups sugar, until stiff, but not dry peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In another... - 45.464
Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake
Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake has a unique taste. Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake gets its taste from crust made of flour mixed with eggs and lemon, filled with cheese cream, eggs and flavored with vanilla. Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry... - 47.0281
Angel Food Cake With Raspberry Sauce
1. For the cake: Heat oven to 375°F. Sift flour twice. Add 1/3 cup of the sugar substitute and salt to flour and sift again. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar, vanilla... - 43.0486
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 128.921
Cream Cheese And Raspberry Coffee Cake
Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat .cream cheese, granulated sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
Add half of the flour, the eggs, milk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and... - 40.489
Raspberry And Lemon Polenta Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C / 170C fan / gas 5 and butter two 20cm sandwich tins, line the bottom of tins with baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat the butter and 225 g caster sugar together until creamy. Gradually add the eggs, little by little, until the mix is... - 39.6179
Grease several large baking sheets.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.
Fold in the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla essence and place teaspoons of the mixture on the prepared baking... - 38.7178
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Whipped Cream Cakes With Peaches And Raspberries
In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together the whole egg, the yolk, the vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar until the mixture is thick and pale.
In a bowl beat the cream with cleaned beaters, adding the remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, until... - 37.9854
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Almond Raspberry Torte
1 Grease and lightly flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set pans aside.
2 For cake, in a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Add sugar... - 41.2696
Raspberry Custard Kuchen
In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cream; pat into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
Arrange raspberries over crust.
For... - 45.3194
Danish Raspberry Cookies
Danish Raspberry Cookies! This is a yummy cookie that adds to the taste and visual appeal of any dessert table. I am sure you will love this pretty and tasty Danish Raspberry Cookies! - 46.3542
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, and arrowroot.
5. Beat egg whites to soft peak... - 40.507
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
Double Raspberry Cheesecake
Prepare the Raspberry Sauce. In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and sugar. Add water and 1 cup of the frozen raspberries. Keep rest of the berries aside. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil. Cook mixture for... - 46.9906
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
In a medium mixing bowl allow egg whites to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine milk and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from... - 41.3213
Raspberry Cobbler With Raspberry Grand Marnier Ice Cream
In a medium saucepan simmer together the water, raspberries, sugar and orange zest for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the cream, half-and-half, vanilla, lemon juice and Grand Marnier.
Strain the cooked raspberry mixture through a fine... - 43.9098
Cream butter, salt, mashed raspberries, cream and vanilla; add sugar until of desired spreading consis- tency.
Frost cake. - 25.0322
1. Make cakes: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 7 X 2-inch round layer-cake pan, and 9 X 9 X 2-inch square cake pan. Dust pans with flour, tapping out excess. Spread almonds on baking sheet.
2. Bake almonds in 350° oven, stirring frequently, until golden and... - 45.9045
Lime And Raspberry Cheesecakes
Divide the biscuits among 4 small glass dishes.
In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, fromage frais, vanilla extract, sugar and the lime rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture over the biscuits.
Top with the raspberries and serve immediately, garnished with a... - 34.772
Raspberry Cheesecake Royale
Place butter in 8" round glass baking dish.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and 1" up sides of same baking dish.
Cream together cream cheese and 3/4 c. sugar in... - 45.5985
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until fluffy; beat in sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until well blended.
Fold in raspberries, reserving a few for garnish.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake 30... - 45.8269
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl stir together crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar; stir in melted butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes; cool completely.
Puree and strain raspberries; set... - 46.5678
Raspberry And Cream Swiss Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Butter a 12X9 inch Swiss Roll Jelly Pan. Line it with a buttered non-stick parchment paper upto about 1/2-inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together to get a light and fluffy... - 47.7718
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven 350°
In a blender cream together the cream cheese and eggs until well combined. Blend the sugar until smooth then add sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Put filling into a spring form pan that is wrapped generously in aluminum foil.... - 36.8215
Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, wheat germ and butter.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in.deep-dish pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a... - 46.4589
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky... - 117.012
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
3. Onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, firmly press mixture.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
5. In an electric mixer, beat... - 47.7562
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- Easy And Heavenly
A sinful dessert to bring a smile on your face. This video prepare an exquisite cheesecake made with fresh raspberries and finished with a creamy topping. It cannot get any better. This is a perfect recipe for all occasion with a crunchy chocolate crust. A... - 122.817
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 133.037
How To Bake Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
Elegant and sophisticated, these are a stunning tag-a-long to just about anywhere but take no longer than a regular cupcake. Take it up a notch with a gorgeous, jeweled raspberry topper, too! - 117.329
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the water and 6 ounces of the jam and mix together making preserves thinner. Place the jam mixture in a squeezer and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the graham... - 0
Lemon Cheesecake With Raspberry Topping
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This lemon cheesecake with raspberry topping is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.7585
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 118.439
Almond Jelly Roll With Raspberry Filling
Preheat oven to 3500.
To prepare cake, combine the granulated sugar and almond paste in a blender or food processor; process until well blended.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom of pan with wax paper.
Coat... - 43.7878
Victoria Sponge Cake
Butter two 8-inch layer-cake pans and line the bottom of each pan with baking parchment paper.
Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl, and beat them together.
Gradually add the sugar and vanilla extract, beating until the mixture is very thick, almost white... - 45.6115
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 48.9808
Pink Pound Cake For Mother's Day Brunch
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease a heart shape Bundt pan with butter and dust with flour. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar, cream together for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the eggs one at a time to the... - 0
Peach Raspberry Kuchen
Make the shell: In a small saucepan cook the butter over moderate heat until it is golden brown, being careful not to let it burn, let it cool, and chill it just until it is no longer liquid.
The butter may be browned 1 day in advance and kept covered and... - 41.7278
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once; set aside.
Combine raspberries and raspberry spread; stir gently.
Spoon 1/4 raspberry mixture into each of 2 (8 ounce) parfait... - 32.7752
Granny S Victoria Sponge
1. Preheat oven to 170°C/190°C gas/fan.
2. Take five 2 X 20 cm sandwich tins, grease thoroughly and dust with flour and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, vanilla and sugar and cream thoroughly.
4. Slowly add eggs, individually,... - 44.7257
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 45.6772
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
Baked Alaska With Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Prepare ice-cream cake: Place ice cream in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, stirring occasionally, until spread-able, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, split each ladyfinger lengthwise in half. Line bottom and side of 10-inch... - 44.2648
Angel Cake With Berries
Sift the flours and 25 g (1 oz) of the caster sugar together three or four times.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff, add the remaining caster sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and continue whisking until very thick.
Carefully fold in the sifted mixture with the... - 38.2004
Vanilla Raspberry Cake Recipes By Category
Vanilla Raspberry Cake Dish: