- » Vanilla Pudding Cupcake
Vanilla Pudding Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla pudding cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla pudding cupcake recipes.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
1. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
2. Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer... - 29.4364
Simple Chocolate Cupcakes With Ganache Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes are treat for all especially for kids! These cupcakes are simply moist and decadent by the way it is made! See the video on how to make these indulgent cupcakes! - 73.3658
Make these colorful cupcakes for your kids party.Colorful cupcakes have always been a hit amongst little kids.Kids love to eat their favorite color cupcake with lots of candies sprinkled on them. - 24.9739
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426
Prepare filling mix according to package directions for pie, using 1/2 cup less liquid.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Sift flour with sugar and baking powder into small mixing bowl.
Add butter and milk; blend well at lowest speed of... - 41.4206
Semi-sweet Vanilla Muffins
Very similar to regular cupcakes, but less sweet and without the icing on top would give you tasty semi-sweet muffins.
Muffins, as they are not too sweet, most often fall into the category of a quick bread and is usually eaten for breakfast, though they may... - 0
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.6026
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
1) Prepare the sugar-free vanilla pudding as per the packet instructions. Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid. You may even use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
2) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone,... - 31.0296
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
To make the cupcakes: In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with butter.
Press a rounded teaspoon of mixture on bottom of each paper liner.
Whip cream cheese in a medium-size bowl.
Beat in... - 45.4937
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 32.7334
Apple Cake Layer
Mix dry ingredients together, then mix in eggs and oil and add to dry ingredients.
Add apples and nuts.
Pour into a 9" cake pan.
If you feel that this layer will appear too high in comparison, then pour most of the batter into the cake pan... - 47.8259
Homemade Chocolate Lava Cake
Nothing satisfies a chocolate craving better than this delicious molten cakes. Add some gooey chocolaty cheer to your dinner table with this divine dessert. Betty teaches how you can mane an amazing chocolate cake at home with a molten, chocolaty center made... - 98.9788
Butter Cup Bake Shop
If you are fond of delicious cupcakes or banana pudding, you should head towards this famous dessert destination of New York city. All the desserts are prepared with utmost personal care and you would feel the difference just by entering into the shop. So,... - 89.5189
Harvey Wallbanger Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat for 4 minutes on medium speed with electric mixer.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of batter, reserve for cupcakes.
Pour remaining cake batter into prepared pan.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE on '6' for 2 MINUTES, '4' for 25... - 42.101
Fast And Fabulous Mini Cheesecake With Tangy Topping
There is nothing more delectable than a low fat mini cheesecake with a tangy, fruity kick. This decadent tart-sweet is irresistible and is very easy to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this decadent cheesy, tangy dessert from the scratch. - 111.891