Cream Cheese Pudding
- » Vanilla Pudding Cream Cheese
Vanilla Pudding Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla pudding cream cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla pudding cream cheese recipes.
Cream Cheese Ramekins
Cream Cheese Ramekins has a great taste. The Vanilla extract gives the Cream Cheese Ramekins a prefect taste. - 43.8488
Sex In A Pan
Mix together pecans, flour and margarine and put in a 9x13 inch pan and bake 15 minutes at 350Â°F.
Mix together cream cheese and icing sugar.
Spread on base.
Spread 1/2 tub of cool Whip on top of cheese spread.
Combine chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding... - 40.2019
Vanilla And Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake
Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
Press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 the Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Mix instant chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk until blended.
Pour... - 46.5107
Peaches And Cream Dessert
Stir together flour, pudding mix and baking powder.
Combine egg, milk and melted margarine; add to dry ingredients.
Mix well; spread in greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Chop peaches; sprinkle on top of batter.
Beat... - 46.3522
Layered Pudding Dessert
Blend flour, oleo and nuts.
Pat mixture into 9x13 inch pan.
Cook 15 minutes at 350°.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip and spread over crust.
Mix pudding and spread over cheese mixture.
Top with Cool Whip and nuts. - 37.203
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pudding
1) Using a rolling pin, lightly crush the crackers
2) Blend in the sugar and butter and mix well
3) In a 9 x 9 inch pan, pat the cracker mixture
4) Using the electric beater, beat the eggs and add in the cream cheese beating till smooth
5) Tip in the... - 45.9385
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl mix margarine, and cream cheese by using a electric mixer. Beat this mixture till it turns light and fluffy. Fold in vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Complete the mixture by adding powdered sugar to the mixture. The mixture should be... - 33.234
Philly Banana Pudding
Line bottom and sides of 1-quart serving bowl with waters.
Combine cream cheese, milk, sugar and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into bowl; chill. - 28.4142
Dramatic Cream Cheese Frosting
Blend cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla until smooth.
Gradually add sugar, beat until smooth and of a spreading consistency.
Spread on cake and top with black walnuts. - 31.0228
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0796
Prepare instant pudding as directed on box.
With mixer, blend cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk with the vanilla pudding mix.
Mix well and stir in Cool Whip.
Layer the vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding mix, beginning with wafers and bananas.
This... - 35.009
Rice Pudding Royale
In top of double boiler combine milk and 2 cups water; add rice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt Cook, covered, over boiling water for 1 hour; stir often.
Uncover; cook till thickened, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in grated peels and... - 33.2138
Idcooking.com's Cheese Cake - Quick And Easy
1. In a mixing bowl, take half a cup of water, add gelatin, stir and leave for 25 minutes.
2. In a bowl , add quark and sugar and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add whipping cream and mix for 20 seconds.
4. Pop in the powdered sugar and mix for... - 113.934
Strawberry Cheese Pudding
Press cottage cheese through a sieve.
Blend in sugar and vanilla.
Fold in berries.
Spoon into serving dishes.
Combine graham wafer crumbs, melted butter and nutmeg at serving time and sprinkle over desserts. - 32.1749
Cottage Cheese Pudding
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3.Cream shortening and add sugar gradually.
4.Beat in egg and vanilla.
5.Alternately add flour and milk to sugar mixture, beating... - 42.3095
Coconut Cream Pudding
1. Mix 1/4 cup of cream with sweetener, extracts and coconut. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Let stand for 15 -20 minutes.
2. Beat egg with 1/4 cup of cream.
3. Pour remainder of cream in sauce pan, add cream cheese and cook on medium heat, stir constantly,... - 39.3639
Pudding Cheese Pie
With electric mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining milk and the pie filling mix, beating at low speed until blended, 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill... - 31.1061
Creamy Pistachio Dessert
Place the flour in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Let stand until cool.
Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup of the whipped topping in... - 39.6199
Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
1. Following the instructions on the package to prepare the pudding mix. Take off from heat.
2. Cream vanilla and cream cheese to a smooth mixture and fill the pie crust. Place the crust in the refrigerator for 3 hours to overnight.
3. Take... - 36.0781
Sweet Cheese Pudding Taormina
1. In a medium-size bowl blend ricotta cheese with chocolate, vanilla, almond extract, sugar and cream.
2. Spoon into 6 dessert dishes and chill at least an hour.
3. Sprinkle each serving with almonds and serve. - 33.1803
Individual Cheese Pudding
This mouth-watering Individual Cheese Pudding is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Individual Cheese Pudding for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.3313
Great Lakes Pudding
Cook noodles in boiling water until tender.
Drain, rinse and cool thoroughly.
In large bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar replacement and stir until smooth.
Add skim milk, melted chocolate, margarine and vanilla extract.
Mix... - 44.6984
Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; remove from heat.
Beat in cream cheese and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
Pour filling into crust.
Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Arrange strawberries in circle around outer edge of pie.
Place 1 large... - 40.9955
Peaches And Cream Cups With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Peach is a common Continental fruit used in most European cuisines including French. Check out from Juliey how to make Peaches and Cream Cups where pie crusts are filled with creamy peach filling that includes exclusive Philadelphia cream cheese. Inescapable... - 113.761
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a fine taste. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and peanut butter, topped with chocolate and peanuts. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert is loved by kids. - 44.5661
Banana Pudding Pie
Mix in order.
In 13 x 9-inch pan, put a layer of vanilla wafers, then layer of sliced bananas.
Cover with filling.
Garnish top with vanilla wafers.5 - 33.3237
Continental Berry Cream
1 Cut a double-thick piece of cheesecloth large enough to line a 2-cup mold
2 Hang over the edge slightly; wring out in cold water and line the mold.
3 In a medium-size bowl, blend cream cheese and butter or margarine until smooth.
4... - 46.8211
Mandarin Orange Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, soften the cream cheese. Add the sugar and beat well till the mixture in fluffy. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, and then add the cream and vanilla. Mix well.
3)... - 39.7857
Peaches And Cream Cheesecake
Combine first six ingredients and beat2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into greased 9x13-inch pan.
Arrange peaches over top of batter.
Combine cheese, sugar, and peach juice; beat for 2 minutes.
Spoon over peaches.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle... - 44.3325
Lemon Cheese Dessert
Mix gelatin, water, and lemon juice.
In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy; pour into gelatin mixture.
Using another bowl, whip chilled milk until fluffy.
Fold in gelatin and cheese mixture.
Crush vanilla wafers,... - 43.4114
Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Make your holidays extra special with a magnificent banana pudding cheesecake that is absolutely magical. Watch this excellent video that shows this marvelous cheesecake with a gorgeous meringue topping. The video is definitely a must watch for a great... - 119.777
Strawberry Cheese Delight
In 2 quart saucepan, bring berries to a gentle boil.
Mix the cold water and cornstarch in a cup and slowly pour into the berries, stirring until thickened.
Set aside to cool.
In mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with confectioners' sugar until... - 43.8298
Rice Pudding Royale
In top of double boiler combine milk and 2 cups water; add rice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, over boiling water for 1 hour; stir often.
Uncover; cook till thickened, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in grated peels and... - 39.5034
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In small bowl soften cream cheese and butter (high) 1/2-1 minute.
2. Blend in powdered sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Use the frosting with cakes, pies or puddings or as desired. - 28.8277
Coconut & Lemon Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
Add eggs alternately with flour.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
Stir in juice and rind of lemon.
Spread into prepared... - 44.0762
Raspberry Pudding Cake
My wife likes this Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Raspberry Pudding... - 44.6879
Combine egg yolks and milk.
Prepare pudding according to package directions, using the egg yulk mixture as the liquid.
Add cream cheese and beat smooth with electric or rotary-beater; stir in lemonade concentrate.
Cover surface with waxed paper and cool 10... - 41.6676
Betty's Butterscotch Pudding Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Butterscotch Pudding Dessert. This luscious dessert makes enough to feed a crowd, plus it is so quick and easy to make! - 0
Creamy Caramel Dip
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix in the order listed, mixing at medium speed after each addition.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Serve with apple... - 31.9893
Cream Cheese Cake Squares
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Press mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy; add eggs, one at a time,... - 31.4515
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare the 9x11 glass baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
4. In the food processor, grind the chessman cookies until the cookies are... - 120.929
4th Of July Pie
Combine pudding mix and 2 cups milk in saucepan.
Bring to full boil ovcrmediumheat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese and stir until smooth.
Let mixture cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Pour pudding mixture into pie... - 45.6977
Festive Noodle Pudding
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water, and drain again. Set aside.
2. Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the... - 37.8355
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
Crush crackers; blend in 1/2 cup sugar and butter.
Pat into greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
Beat eggs; add cream cheese, beating until smooth.
Add remaining sugar and vanilla; pour over crumb crust.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 15 minutes.
Pour blueberry pie mix... - 38.7055
Eggnog Cream Pies
Line unpricked pastry shells with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450 degree for 8 minutes.
Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
Cool on wire racks.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, allspice and nutmeg until... - 40.1761
Processor Devonshire Sauce
Cut four 4-inch strips from lemons.
Extract juice from lemons, set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add lemon strips.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
Add 1 teaspoon instant pudding mix to processor bowl, process 1 minute or until... - 31.0244
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes
You can change the fruit to your likings - 47.9412
Cut 1 inch crosswise off each cookie.
Crush short pieces; set aside long pieces for garnish.
Combine cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and spread until well mixed.
Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with... - 43.6179
Layered Cookie Dessert
Crumble all but 12 of the cookies.
Mix together the crumbled cookies and butter.
Pat the cookie mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the cream cheese, dry pudding mix and milk in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes or until... - 33.944
Apricot Glazed Noodle Pudding
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water as package label directs; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add... - 41.548
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 46.7121
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a mixing bowl, combine the noodles, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. In a small saucepan, heat together (but do not boil) the milk, cream cheese, and butter, stirring until smooth.
2. Mix all together and place mixture in a buttered... - 33.6939
Fruit Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a bowl beat... - 47.9818
Mexican Bread Pudding
Boil brown sugar, water, and cinnamon until slightly thickened (about 5 minutes).
Discard cinnamon stick.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices and toast; then break into large pieces.
Place half the bread in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Add half the... - 40.8186
Pear Pudding In Lemon Sauce
Wash, peel, core and halve pears.
Combine 1 cup sugar and 3/4 cup water in a saucepan and make syrup.
Simmer pear halves in syrup for two minutes.
Remove from heat.
Drain halves when syrup is cold.
Bring extra syrup to boil.
Blend cornflour with two... - 45.0993
Old-fashioned Apple And Noodle Pudding
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Old-Fashioned Noodle Pudding - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! - 51.6471
Pineapple Pudding Cake
Drain pineapple, reserving .syrup.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute reserved pineapple syrup plus enough water to equal liquid called for.
Pour into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30... - 38.6516
Easy Plum Cream Pie
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually add corn syrup, mixing well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine pudding mix and milk, beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.
Pour into graham... - 38.2408
Mix melted butter, flour, walnuts and sugar together and press into an 8x8" pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix layer 2 ingredients together; pour this onto layer 1.
For layer 3, prepare instant puddings as directed and pour over layer... - 34.9439
Peaches And Cream Cheesecake
Combine above ingredients.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into greased 9 inch plate.
1 (15-20 oz.) can peaches.
Drain and reserve the juice.
Place peaches over batter.
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 T. peach juice.
Combine ingredients,... - 38.9795
Mountain Mama Mud Slide
Combine margarine, flour and nuts in bowl.
Mix well; press in bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
Mix until fluffy.
Fold in 1 cup Cool-Whip.
Spread over baked... - 47.9787
In Batter Bowl, combine pudding, milk and rum; mix well with 10-mch Whisk.
Lighten the mascarpone cheese by turning and folding it over several times with Super Scraper, then mix into vanilla pudding.
Fold in whipped cream to make filling.
To assemble, divide... - 42.1224
Fast And Fabulous Mini Cheesecake With Tangy Topping
There is nothing more delectable than a low fat mini cheesecake with a tangy, fruity kick. This decadent tart-sweet is irresistible and is very easy to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this decadent cheesy, tangy dessert from the scratch. - 111.891
Cheese Danish is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.8077
1) Prepare the basic frosting first. Make the pudding as per the packet instructions.
2) Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid.
3) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone, prepared vanilla pudding, ricotta cheese, sugar... - 43.9762
Napoleons are little french desserts that are used filled with a sweet filling of sort. These napoleons are filled with cherry pie filling. A microwaved dessert, these napoleons are cooked with pie crust mix and filled with vanilla pudding and cherry pie... - 39.9746
1) Prepare the sugar-free vanilla pudding as per the packet instructions. Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid. You may even use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
2) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone,... - 31.0296
Million Dollar Pie
Beat first 3 items together, then fold in balance of ingredients.
Place in a graham cracker pie shell and refrigerate for several hours. - 29.2304
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 44.5111
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Easy Plum Cream Pie
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually pour corn syrup and blend until well mixed; keep aside.
3. In another bowl, blend pudding mix and milk; using an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
4. Add the... - 46.607
Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking pan with crushed vanilla wafers.
Pour 1 cup milk into blender.
Add cream cheese and blend until smooth.
Add remaining 2 cups milk and blend on low for 2 minutes, until smooth.
In large bowl, gently stir together pudding... - 38.1925
Combine flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl; add in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in pecans.
Press pecan mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream... - 43.3343
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 44.8432
Quick Lemon Cheese Dessert
Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the milk in small mixer bowl; add remaining milk, the pudding and pie filling and lemon peel.
Beat on low speed just until blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour into dessert dishes.
Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
If desired, serve... - 24.5937
Chocolate Cheese Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) In a greased 9 inch spring form pan, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3) Press on the bottom and sides of the pan.
4) In a saucepan, combine pudding mix, sugar and milk.
5) To this,... - 48.0689
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Karen's Brandied Peach Cheese Cake
Stir cream cheese until soft; blend in 1/2 C milk.
Add remaining milk, cognac and pudding mix.
Beat slowly just until well mixed.
Pour into crust.
Chill 1 hour.
Arrange peach slices attractively on cheese filling.
Heat jelly and additional cognac... - 38.5827
Glazed Apricot Cheese Pie
1. Drain canned apricots and reserve 1/3 cup of syrup.
2. Keep aside 6 apricot halves for garnishing.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until soft.
4. Gradually add a cup of milk and beat until smooth.
5. Add the rest of the... - 42.5038
German Cheese Cake
to make dough:
1. 125 gramm butter, take out of fridge 1 hour before use
2. 200 gramm sieved flour
3. 1 tsp sieved baking powder
4. 1 egg
5. 75 gramm sugar
6. pinch of salt
mix it all together with hand, knead into a soft dough, keep in fridge for 30... - 47.4974
Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
Crust: Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and cinnamon.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of an 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Pour crinamon apple juice in a saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over top... - 48.2065
Pumpkin Mousse is a delicious cheese and spiced vanilla pudding dessert topped with gingersnaps. I can€™t wait to make this for my dinner dessert today. If you feel the same urgency, don't waste time, but hurry and prepare this Pumpkin Mousse. Your family... - 45.4152
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
Apple Crumble Pie
1) In a bowl, place together 1 1/4 cups flour and salt.
2) Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening until pieces are of small peas size.
3) Dredge with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and work with a fork until flour... - 48.0703
Apple Crumble Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; do not prick.
In mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and the lemon peel; set aside.
Sprinkle apple slices with lemon... - 45.2597
Homemade Panna Cotta
If you are looking for a light, low-fat dessert, then panna cotta could be your choice. Camilla Saulsbury shares her low-fat, low-calorie recipe using light coconut milk and soy yoghurt. Light and yummy yet rich and decadent, this recipe is extremely... - 92.8128
Fantastic Fruit Fluff
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk to the cream cheese.
Blend in pudding' and remaining milk.
Beat slowly 1 minute.
Stir in fruit and marshmallows.
Chill. - 32.0445
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1/4 cup milk; mix well.
Add remaining milk, pineapple, and pudding mix; beat only 1 minute.
Just before serving, spoon into dessert dishes.
Garnish with cherries. - 25.2565
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Combine beaten egg yolks and milk.
Cook pudding mix according to package directions using the egg-milk mixture as the liquid.
Remove from heat.
Cut cream cheese in pieces and add to hot pudding; beat till cheese is melted.
Let mixture cool about 10... - 36.9435
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.4415
In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, the 1/3 cup granulated sugar, and the melted butter or margarine.
Carefully press into bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
In small saucepan combine butterscotch pudding mix and the remaining... - 49.005
No Cook Cheesecake
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2-inch thick slices. Cut these slices into thirds.
2) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture.
3) Add the remaining milk along with instant pudding,... - 45.6248
No Bake Cheesecake
Pulverize the graham crackers in a food processor.
Add the sour cream and mayonnaise, and pulse until blended.
Press the mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch round cake pan, preferably a spring-form pan, and refrigerate until set,... - 38.474
Elegant Eggnog Dessert
Cut each cookie into two 2-1/2-in. sections; set aside.
Crush remaining 1-inch pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream... - 45.5486
Dirt Cake With Oreo
Looking for a perfect dessert treat for your Halloween celebration? Treat your little tricksters to this delish dessert dirt cake layered around crushed Oreo cookies and creamy filling. You can garnish it with gummy worms. Stream the video recipe to make this... - 106.775