- » Vanilla Pear Tart
Vanilla Pear Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla pear tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla pear tart recipes.
Pear Frangipane Tarts
1. For pastry, in food processor, combine flour, salt, icing sugar, butter, and vanilla seeds. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add egg yolks, and water in it while the motor is running. Mix until dough forms a ball.... - 105.431
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 33.5544
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it and bake unfilled.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Dissolve 1 tablespoon of the sugar in the water in a saucepan.
Add the pears and poach them gently for... - 49.6279
Peach And Pear Tarts
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 12 3 1/2 inch tart tins.
For easy handling, work with only 1/4 of the Pecan Pastry at a time.
Keep the rest refrigerated until ready to roll out.
Line the prepared... - 38.3352
Pear Tart Elegante
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
2. Prepare the Pastry: Combine the butter, sugar, lemon rind, vanilla and egg yolk in a small bowl; beat until well mixed. Add the flour and almonds; stir to mix well. Press the mixture into an even layer over the... - 39.3194
Le Poirat Pear Tart
1) Set oven at 375-400°F, or Mark 5-6.
2) Make the pastry by adding water with butter, sugar and egg yolks to dry ingredients, working the cinnamon and walnuts with the flour.
3) Rest it for sometime in a cool place for about an... - 45.9333
1) Bake the pie shell as per the instructions on the package, keep aside to cool.
2) In a large heavy-based saucepan, add the lemon juice, cinnamon stick, water and sugar; stir continuously over a low heat to dissolve the sugar. Then... - 45.2311
Hazelnut Pear Tart
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, flour and hazelnuts.
Press into a greased 11-in.tart pan with a removable bottom.
Bake at 4000 for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven; reduce the heat to 350°.
Spread the... - 42.3383
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.018
Spiced Cranberry-pear Tart
For pistachio sugar: Combine 1/2 cup pistachios and 1/3 cup sugar in processor and blend until pistachios are chopped.
DO AHEAD Can be made 3 days ahead.
Store airtight at room temperature.
For crust: Blend flour, sugar, and salt in processor.
Add butter;... - 43.6438
Pear And Almond Tart With Chocolate Sauce
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for a further 30 minutes. Line the pastry with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 30.2331
Pear Meringue Tarts
The pear meringue tarts are pretty little dessert tarts made with pear halves. Filled in with meringue in between and flavored with orange sauce, the pear meringue tarts are broiled desserts and very party like indeed! - 45.9947
Rice Pudding Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 450°F Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Place in 10-inch tart pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 350'F.Place wine and cinnamon in 10-inch skillet; bring to a boil.
Add... - 45.3095
Poached Pear And Brown Butter Tart
1. make the crust: Preheat the oven to 375°. Spray an 11-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with vegetable oil spray. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt once or twice until combined. Add the butter and pulse until it is the size... - 32.734
Gingered Custard Pear Tart
Prepare the dough as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fit it into a 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom, and chill while preparing the custard.
Combine the water, sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until the... - 38.8162
Glazed Pear And Raspberry Tart
Mix together the flour and sugar.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Beat together the eggs, water and vanilla extract.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 44.1741
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart
Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart is truly exotic and even more easy to prepare. Your family and you will love this Easy But Exotic Fruit Tart. Njoy! - 44.3223
Pear Apple Crisp
1 Preheat the oven to 550° F.
In a large bowl, toss togetherthe pears, apples, lemon juice, bourbon, and vanilla.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
With a pastry blender or 2... - 39.8366
Minute Fruit Tarts
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Roll out and trim dough.
Line 8 tart molds.
Bake in oven 15 minutes or so.
Prepare instant pudding following package instructions.
Divide among crusts.
Cover with peeled mandarin oranges without their pith, sliced pears,... - 36.9573
Pear Almond Streusel Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tart pan or springform pan.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine 1 cup flour,... - 45.5941
Winter Fruit Compote Spiced
Combine all ingredients except almonds in large saucepan and bring to simmer over high heat.
Cover partially, reduce heat to low and cook until fresh fruit is very tender and dried fruit is plump (but not falling apart), 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and... - 36.0193
Graham Cracker Crumble
This is one of our many simple, no-bake desserts that anyone can create. This dessert has the flavor of a baked tart without the baking. The crumble is made the same way you'd make a crust but we use it on top of poached fruit, instead of under it. Top with... - 123.644
Healthy Winter Fruit Salad
Winter Fruit Salad as the name suggests works great for winter. I also took along Winter Fruit Salad when my family got together for a picnic and it went over well. Do not wait for winter to try it! - 43.7473
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 42.9864