- » Vanilla Pear Jam
Vanilla Pear Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla pear jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla pear jam recipes.
Pear Jam With Chocolate
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Peel and core the pears and chop finely.
Place in a preserving pan with the sugar, lemon juice and vanilla pods.
Bring to the boil, stirring gently, then boil rapidly until the setting point is reached.
Add... - 32.0584
Pear And Cranberry Jam
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Place the cranberries in clay pot.
4) Stir in sugar and allow to soak for 1 hour.
5) Peel, core and cut the pears in small pieces.
6) Add the pears to the cranberry... - 39.154
Poached Pears And Raspberries
Peel, core, and halve the pears.
Combine the acesulfame-K or sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and add the vanilla bean and pear halves.
Simmer for 5 minutes or so, until the pears are... - 40.4939
Cream shortening. Add jam and sugar, then egg. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. This is a moist... - 24.1012
1. Peel and core the pears and cut them in half
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, place the water, sugar, lemon peel, and bring it to a boil. Add the pear halves before the water can come to a boil
3. Cover the pan and simmer on medium... - 37.9345
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 35.8221
Rosy Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the butter in a microwavable cup measure; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High until melted, 20-30 seconds. Stir in the... - 38.7381
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 45.1262
Peach And Pear Tarts
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F 10 minutes before the tarts are ready to be baked.
Lightly oil 12 3 1/2 inch tart tins.
For easy handling, work with only 1/4 of the Pecan Pastry at a time.
Keep the rest refrigerated until ready to roll out.
Line the prepared... - 38.3352
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 39.261
Fruit Medley Flan
1) Preheat the oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Roll out the pastry sheet.
3) Use a 20-cm (8-in) fluted flan ring to line.
4) Spread all the fruit mixture over the pastry.
5) In a bowl, add egg and sugar to whisk in.
6) Add few drops of... - 41.4026