- » Vanilla Mousse
Vanilla Mousse Recipes
Mousse Vanilla, as the name suggests, is a mousse that is prepared using vanilla essence. The main ingredients used are flour, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and vanilla extract. All the ingredients need to ... More »
Strawberry Vanilla Mousse
1) To prepare the sauce, first clean and hull berries.
2) Reserve 1 cup of best berries for garnish and use the remainders to pass through a food mill.
3) Remove the strain by straining the pulp.
4) In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar and... - 43.2934
Tropical Vanilla Mousse With Fresh Papaya
Cut the papayas into 1/2-inch thick slices to fit a wide-mouth stemmed glass.
Remove the seeds and skin and cut each slice in half.
In a small bowl soften the gelatin in cold water.
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Bring 5 cups of water... - 39.9006
Royale Vanilla Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat milk and sugar in the top of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Pour a little hot milk over beaten egg yolks and stir eggs slowly into milk.
Cook in double boiler over low fire until... - 39.7739
1. Whip the egg whites until stiff, gradually adding 1/4 cup sugar.
2. Whip the cream or evaporated milk until stiff with the rest of the sugar.
3. Stir the vanilla into the cream, and gently fold the 2 mixtures together.
4. Pour into a chilled mold and... - 25.518
Put the granulated gelatine in a bowl with the water and soak for 5 min.
Set the bowl in hot water and stir the gelatine until it is dissolved.
Then add the sugar and vanilla and fold in the whipped cream.
Pack in a mold and freeze for 4 hrs. - 25.3446
Add the sugar and vanilla to the cream.
Fold in the egg white beaten stiffly, with a pinch of salt.
Pour in the freezing trays and freeze without stirring. - 22.3578
Vanilla Mousse Recipes By Category