- » Vanilla Mix
Vanilla Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla mix recipes.
French Vanilla Coffee Mix
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until powdered.
Transfer mixture to an airtight container.
Add vanilla bean.
Cover tightly, and store at least 5 days.
Remove vanilla bean before... - 25.9364
Vanilla Pudding Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store in a tightly covered container in a cool place until ready to use. - 17.1743
Melt butter in milk; add sugar and vanilla.
Mix well and spread on cake. - 23.0508
Quick Vanilla Glaze
In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla; stir until smooth and of desired consistency - 20.7998
Gluten Free Eggless Vanilla Pudding
1. Place a skillet over the stove and add in the sugar and corn starch. Whisk well.
2. Pour in the milk slowly, stirring continuously. Cook on low heat until thickens.
3. Stir for few minutes and add in butter and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Serve... - 0
Vanilla Flavoured Chantilly Cream
Split open the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds with the point of a knife.
Put the cream, icing sugar and vanilla seeds in a mixing bowl and whisk with an electric whisk until it has a light, creamy consistency. - 19.8574
Vanilla Ice Cream
Mix heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla in the small ziploc bag, and close it tightly.
Put the small bag inside the 1 gallon ziploc bag, add the ice and the salt and close tightly.
Shake the bag for 15-20 minutes, until cream is frozen.
Open bag and put ice cream... - 34.0328
Simple Vanilla Rum Sauce
Mix sugar, flour and salt together in medium size saucepan.
Add water and flavorings.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. - 30.9368
Simple Easy Vanilla Icing
1. In a mixing bowl, put icing sugar, milk, butter and vanilla. Whisk it well.
2. Fold it with a wooden spoon.
3. Spread icing over any cake, and serve it immediately.
You may use salted or unsalted butter for icing. - 100.944
Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl, place together butter or margarine.
2) Beat the margarine until soft and fluffy.
3) Slowly add in sugar, alternately with milk, vanilla, and salt until smooth and spreadable, beating continuously.
4) Use as required. - 29.4787
Chocolate Vanilla Glaze
1. To prepare chocolate glaze, in a saucepan melt butter and chocolate.
2. Take off from heat.
3. Mix remaining ingredients and beat.
4. Stir occasionally.
5. Keep warm. - 33.1936
Mccormick's Strawberries And Sweet Vanilla
1. Wash and slice the strawberries and put in a mixing bowl with sugar and vanilla extract and mix well.
2. Keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
3. Serve chilled as it is or top it with whipped cream or on with strawberry... - 27.1235
Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a large mixing bowl combine light cream, sugar and vanilla and stir till sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in whipping cream.
3. Freeze in a 4- or 5-quart ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
4. Serve garnishing with fruit... - 34.4473
Vanilla Custard Sauce Using Vanilla Beans
In a large, heavy saucepan, combine the milk, cream, vanilla bean or extract, and 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Mix well and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the egg yolks.
Whisk until thoroughly... - 39.9766
Vanilla Infused Sugar
Simple and easy way to infuse the wonderful flavor of vanilla to your sugar. This will not be an overpowering vanilla flavor but a nice hint of vanilla to boost the sugar! - 93.2456
Vanilla Cream Filling
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually stir in milk.
2. Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. Do not let it brown and turn bitter.
3.Slowly, stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into eggs;
4.... - 40.4006
Place all ingredients in medium bowl; stir with spoon until thick, but spreadable. (If Icing is too thick, stir in 1 teaspoon additional milk.) - 19.4659
Strawberries In Red Wine With Vanilla Bean
1.Strawberries have to be hulled.
2. Cut away the white core with the tip of the knife.
3.Slice some big berries into two.
4. Leave the others whole.
5.In a non aluminium bowl combines all berries, sugar, wine and vanilla bean.
6.Refrigerate covered... - 36.2505
Very Vanilla Pudding
1) Set a double boiler over boiling water.
2) In the top, add 1 1/2 cups of the skim milk and heat.
3) Add in the remaining skim milk and cornstarch in a jar, place lid and shake well.
4) Slowly add the mix to the milk and mix well.
5) Add in the honey... - 40.5536
Vanilla Ice Cream
1) Whisk the egg yolks in a small bowl.
2) Whisk the egg whites and once they are stiff mix a teaspoonful of sugar at a time.
3) Once the cream can stand on its own, fold in egg white mixture, egg yolks and vanilla.
4) Goes great with sponge... - 33.7997
Vanilla Pudding Surprise
1) Prepare the pudding by following the package instruction with 2 cups milk. Place it aside, but do not chill.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl, to add 2 tablespoons whipped topping, sour cream, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel. Combine thoroughly... - 42.5757
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Frosting
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 1 1/2 to 2 min utes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Beat until mixture cools slightly. - 22.2427
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 45.2369
Hard Sauce With Vanilla Extract
1) In a bowl, mix together butter, icing sugar, and both the extracts.
2) Whisk the butter mixture to incorporate well.
3) Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator until chilled.
4) Serve as desired, goes well on hot plum pudding. - 30.1487
Vanilla Popcorn Balls
1) In a pot, mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt.
2) Mixture needs to be cooked to the point where it becomes brittle when a small amount is dropped into cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
3) Then add the vanilla extract and... - 37.2519
Vanilla Vixen Cocktail
During the holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind. This... - 102.564
Peach Frost With Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a blender, add peaches, corn syrup, ginger and blend until smooth.
2. Add, sherbet, ginger ale and blend again till smooth.
3. In a glass, pour the contents and top up with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Serve chilled. - 35.0805
Vanilla Volcano Cocktail
Try the sweet little vanilla volcano cocktail and impress your mates with your bar showmanship. Loaded with the goodness of strawberry syrup and vanilla vodka, this drink doesn't hide the alcohol from the palate. Follow the video to know more. - 109.543
Vanilla Coke Reloaded Cocktail
Fireball whiskey may not be as well known as its Irish or Scottish counterpart, but is equally worthy your connoisseurship. Just bring on some spiced rum, vanilla vodka and coke and you have a fireball booze all set to knock you off. Follow the video and... - 110.751
Cinnamon Vanilla Milk Shake
1. Refrigerate glasses to chill for about 1-2 hours.
2. In a blender mix all ingredients except nutmeg.
3. Alternately beat with a mixer or rotary beater until light and fluffy.
4. Pour into chilled glasses, top each with dash... - 36.1377
Peanut Butter And Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
Mix in the regular vanilla ice cream and peanut butter and you have a new creation! A cold pie dessert which will be totally loved by all. See the video on how make this pie! - 105.081
Flavorful Vanilla Citrus Kick
Need a drink that will add extra kick? Try the youthful, citrusy vanilla cocktail. With vanilla vodka as its core focus, this cocktail packs in slight notes of sour and citrus tastes. Serve with loads of crushed ice, this cocktail makes for a great after... - 98.3075
Betty's Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls. Bourbon Balls are a traditional sweet treat in Kentucky. Below is a recipe where all ingredients are halved, making about 2 ½ dozen small Bourbon Balls. - 0
Mixed Fruit Bavarian Cream
Mixed Fruit Bavarian Cream has great taste. I tried this Mixed Fruit Bavarian Cream recipe in a party, and believe me it had a refreshing taste. I strongly recommend trying this Mixed Fruit Bavarian Cream recipe. - 34.4301
Rum Vanilla Flavored Sponge Cake
Cover the inside of a rectangular container with paper so 1-inch of paper sticks out on all sides of the container.
Sift flour 2 or 3 times.
Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
Beat whites with salt until almost stiff in a dry ungreased bowl.
Add 2 1/4... - 46.0772
Peach Vanilla Ice Cream
Peach Ice Cream has an amazing taste. Peach Ice Cream gets its cook taste from eggs mixed with condensed milk and peaches, flavored with vanilla extracts. Peach Ice Cream is loved by many across the world. - 38.5831
Halloween Special Vanilla Cupcake Icing
What is a Halloween celebration without vanilla cupcake icing. These zesty cupcakes looks not only spookily tasty, but also makes for an ultimate Halloween treat for tricksters. Betty's version of vanilla cupcake icing is so that that you wouldn't want to eat... - 119.061
Cake Mix And Pudding Mix Carrot Cake With Raisins
Want to know of a simple recipe to make yummy, rich carrot cake? You don't even have to start from scratch! Just mix and bake and you are done. Making carrot cakes is not a difficult task anymore, thanks to this video. So the next time you have guests over,... - 109.312
White Chocolate Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
Spread onto three... - 32.0375
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte
Extremely smooth and sweet, this rich-flavored latte makes for a sumptuous treat. Whether you wish to impress your guests or just treat yourself to something special, this yummy latte would make for a great treat. This video elucidates a simple recipe to... - 91.2704
French Vanilla Frosty
French Vanilla Frosty is simple to make and have lovely taste. French Vanilla Frosty gets its taste from ice cream and chocolate flavored syrup. French Vanilla Frosty is loved by kids all over the world. - 18.9739
Drink Your Dessert
Put ingredients in blender and mix.
Serve in champagne glasses.
Serves 6 to 8. - 26.1567
Baked Vanilla Custard
Beat eggs lightly in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1 -quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 33.5112
Mixed Fruit Tart
Place milk in medium mixing bowl and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 minutes until milk is scalded.
Add sugar and flour.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Add egg yolks, butter and vanilla.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes,... - 42.5404
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Creamy Vanilla Pudding
Creamy Vanilla Pudding is a tasty dessert. Creamy Vanilla Pudding gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with vanilla extracts. Creamy Vanilla Pudding is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.9249
Vanilla Flavored Coeur A La Creme
Coeur A La Creme is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Coeur A La Creme. - 34.3485
Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream
Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream has a cool taste. Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream gets its bracing taste from condensed milk mixed with cream and eggs. Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream is loved by kids across the world. - 36.0238
Vanilla Fluff Pudding
Blend sugar, corn starch and salt in 1 quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on '8', or until thickened, stirring twice with a wire whip.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk.
Add warmed yolk to hot mixture.
Mix... - 36.238
Vanilla Flavored Fruit Crunch
This Fruit Crunch makes a terrific dessert ! Try out this mouthwatering manifestation of your favorite fruit cocktail and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fruit Crunch are welcome ! - 35.4093
Vanilla Wafer Cake
Cream butter and sugar together; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add milk and vanilla; mix well.
Add pecans, coconut and vanilla wafers; mix well.
Pour into well greased and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 30.2002
Vanilla Souffles is my all time favorite recipe. My folks had come to pay me a visit and I made this recipe Vanilla Souffles as a dessert, every one enjoyed it till last bite. If you have to make impression on someone then try this delicious Vanilla Souffles... - 37.3876
Vanilla Slice And Bake Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Stir in pecans.
Shape dough into two 12 inch rolls; wrap in wax paper,... - 36.9039
Mixed Fruit Souffle
Try out the easy-to-make Mixed Fruit Souffle. Enjoy the Mixed Fruit Souffle at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 36.199
Vanilla Butter Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add butter and vanilla extract.
Pour over cake, spreading to within 3/4 inch of... - 41.2341
Low-fat Vanilla Frosting
Mix all ingredients until well blended.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Spread on cake just before serving. - 21.6969
Vanilla Butter Sauce
Mix in pan.
Simmer, but do not boil, for 30 minutes.
Serve warm over pudding.
Serves 8. - 26.543
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Into a champagne glass, pour drink and top with chocolate shavings. - 31.1378
Beat the margarine, confectioners' sugar, egg yolk and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth. - 16.7178
Pudding The Scotch In Butter
Butterscotch Pudding! Yes! We love it and so will you. It is absolutely decadent! In this video, Morgan, who is COMPLETELY SOBER teaches you how to make butterscotch pudding. Lol! Jokes apart, watch and learn folks! - 100.77
Quick Vanilla Rice Pudding
Combine vanilla pudding mix and skim milk in a bowl or shaker bottle and prepare as directed on package.
Chill to allow to set completely.
Fold cooked rice into pudding.
Spoon into six dessert glasses. - 27.0042
Whip 4 egg whites with pinch of salt until very stiff.
Add vanilla and sugar; mix well. - 19.8364
Mix 1 cup butter, cream, flour and salt thoroughly.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick and cut into 11/2-inch rounds.
Dip each round in sugar, coating on both sides.
Use a spatula to lift cookies so they... - 39.2624
Quick Vanilla Cream Filling
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir at least half of the hot mixture gradually into egg yolks.
Blend into... - 35.1007
Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
Mix cornstarch, salt and sugar in top of double boiler to a thin, smooth paste with 2 cups of the milk.
Cook over boiling water for 20 minutes, with occasional stirring.
Beat eggs until light, gradually stir in a small amount of the hot cornstarch mixture,... - 29.6087
Combine milk and instant pudding mix, blending until smooth.
Stir into butter.
Add remaining ingredients and blend on low speed on the mixer or with a rotary beater.
Spread on chocolate layer as directed above. - 27.5813
Vanilla Cream Pudding
Enjoy a refreshing Vanilla Cream Pudding that is truly delicious. A tempting dessert made with vanilla, egg and milk is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 33.5996
Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
Mix the flour, sugar, and salt and combine them with diluted evaporated milk.
Cook in a double boiler, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
Whip chilled evaporated milk, add lemon juice and vanilla, and fold carefully into the chilled milk... - 29.6806
Mix flour, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and is thickened.
Stir in butter.
Beat egg whites until very stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Fold in sauce mixture.
Fold into... - 36.7194
Vanilla Blancmange Corn Starch Pudding
Mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt in the top of a double boiler, then gradually blend in milk.
Set over just boiling water and heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring now and then.
Remove from heat, add vanilla, and cool 10... - 34.1083
Vanilla Flavored Coffee Cream
Mix coffee, milk, half the sugar; add the gelatine and heat in a double boiler until the gelatine is dissolved.
Add remaining sugar and salt.
Add the egg yolks, slightly beaten.
Cook mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture coats the spoon.
Remove from... - 33.4284
Vanilla Dessert Sauce
Put all ingredients in blender container; blend at high speed about 30 seconds.
Pour into pitcher.
Chill, if desired.
Pour over sweetened fruit or other dessert. - 28.6835
Vanilla Glaze - Perfect For Cakes Or Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, add in confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, 1 tbsp. milk and vanilla extract. Mix together with a spoon.
2. Stir in remaining milk and mix together.
3. Glaze the pound cake and serve for dessert. - 0
Bavarian Cream Bavarois A La CrÃ¨me
1) In a bowl, whip the cream partially.
2) In a saucepan, add yolks and sugar and cream.
3) In a bowl, add milk and vanilla pod and allow to infuse. (If using vanilla essence, add in to the yolk mixture).
4) When well flavored, discard... - 42.865
Pancakes A La CrÃ¨me
1) Make the pancake batter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) For the pastry cream: In a bowl, add egg yolks with 1 oz sugar and beat until white.
3) Mix in the flour, cornflour, and little milk and beat till smooth.
4) In a saucepan, add the... - 46.1311
Vanilla Ice Cream
Beat eggs in a large bowl at medium-high speed of an electric mixer for 1 minute.
Add sugar, and beat well.
Add sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, and vanilla, beat well.
Stir in 1 quart milk.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or... - 29.6744
Spanish Vanilla Cream
Mix gelatin and 1/3 cup sugar in the top of a double boiler, slowly stir in milk, set over simmering water, and heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Blend a little hot mixture into lightly beaten egg yolks, return to pan, and cook and stir 2-3 minutes until... - 33.8937
1. In the mixer bowl, mix sugar, butter, milk and vanilla extract.
2. Whiz on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
3. Use as required. - 25.8577
Vanilla Glaze (for Napoleons)
This recipe for vanilla glaze is made especially for napoleons. Prepared with sugar and vanilla combined with boiling water, this vanilla glaze recipe perfects the napoleons. - 19.871
Quick Vanilla Pudding
This vanilla pudding recipe is a simple and easy pudding recipe that can be prepared in the microwave. Prepared with eggs, sugar, milk and cak crumbs, it is flavored with vanilla and is quick to prepare and serve. - 26.6877
Vanilla Creme Fraiche
Mix the cream and buttermilk in a large bowl.
Pour into a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid, cover, and let stand in a warm place for at least 12 hours or until it has thickened.
Chop the vanilla bean into small pieces and add to the cream.
Refrigerate... - 25.2323
Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat until smooth. - 17.6713
Fruit Topped Vanilla Cream Pie
1. In a heavy saucepan add sugar, cornstarch, and salt and mix.
2. Stir in milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
3. Blend into sugar mixture.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling and thick.
5. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
6. Take off from heat.
7.... - 48.7112
Mix together cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
Put an equal amount of this mixture into each of 3 tall glasses.
Add ice and fill the glasses with ginger ale.
Stir and serve immediately. - 25.8766
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead, if desired:
1. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, and almonds. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like corn meal. Add egg and vanilla; mix well, then knead dough until smooth. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Start heating... - 32.7127
Vanilla Cream Filling For Danish Pastries
1. Mix all the ingredients except the vanilla in the top of a double boiler.
2. Cook the mixture over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thick. Cool the mixture, stirring occasionally. Add the vanilla. - 27.3738
Vanilla Nut Icebox Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream shortening; add sugars gradually, creaming thoroughly.
Add egg, nuts, milk, and vanilla; mix well.
Add flour gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Shape into rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter, and wrap... - 40.4056
Sour Cream Vanilla Coffee Cake
In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Sift together flour, soda, and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture with sour cream.
Mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
Spread half the batter in 8-inch microproof cake... - 44.4054
Pineapple Vanilla Bread Pudding
In a large mixer bowl cream together butter or margarine, vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl combine milk, undrained pineapple, coconut, raisins, and vanilla.
By hand,... - 43.77
Vanilla Custard Pudding
Vanilla Custard Pudding is an excellent way to end your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering Vanilla Custard Pudding just melts in your mouths! What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try this wonderful Vanilla Custard Pudding recipe. - 44.8851
Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream 'n' Cookies
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream and cookies.
Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Return... - 34.3468
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Chip Bars
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar, until fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate pieces and nuts.
Spread in greased 8-in square... - 44.4693
Mix sugar, syrup, and water in a heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer.
Heat, stirring constantly, over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves, then cook, uncovered, without stirring to 270° F. or until a drop of candy forms firm,... - 36.482