- » Vanilla Flavored Dessert
Vanilla Flavored Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Vanilla Flavored Dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Vanilla Flavored Dessert recipes.
Vanilla And Chocolate Flavored Raw Vegan Parfait
Are you a vegan and do you find it difficult to end your dessert cravings? Here is a fabulous recipe for vanilla and chocolate flavored raw vegan parfait, that will rock your world with natural sweetness and still keep you light and healthy. Take a look at... - 121.708
Vanilla Flavored Charlotte Russe
The charlotte russe is a gelatin and cake dessert flavored with vanilla. Made with a base of angel cake topped with gelatin, milk, eggs and cream custard, the charlotte russe is chilled and served as a luscious dessert. - 48.5267
Vanilla And Cocoa Flavored Mocha Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee crystals in 1/4 cup water.
4. In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, eggs and coffee mixture. Beat the mixture until combined.
5.... - 47.2347
Vanilla Flavored Creamy Chocolate Pie
In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Pour in water.
Stir until blended.
Add eggs and chocolate.
Stir constantly over low heat until thickened and smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in butter or margarine and vanilla.
Pour into baked pie... - 46.1855
Vanilla-flavored Pecan Pie
1. Make the pastry shell, cool and keep aside.
2. In a 4-cup measure, place butter.
3. In the microwave, cook for 45 to 60 seconds on High to melt butter.
4. Stir in the other ingredients one by one.
5. Pour the mixture in the pastry... - 46.1117
Rum Vanilla Flavored Sponge Cake
Cover the inside of a rectangular container with paper so 1-inch of paper sticks out on all sides of the container.
Sift flour 2 or 3 times.
Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
Beat whites with salt until almost stiff in a dry ungreased bowl.
Add 2 1/4... - 46.0772
Vanilla Flavored Devil's Food Cake
1) With an electric mixer, cream sugar and shortening in large bowl.
2) Put in egg and pour water. Blend well.
3) Add in remaining ingredients and whisk until it smooth.
4) Take a greased 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) microwave safe round dish, bottom... - 45.2914
Vanilla Flavored Gum Drop Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a tube pan.
2) Finely chop the gum drops and sprinkle a little flour over them so they do not stick.
3) In a bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs. Add in 1/2 cup of milk and stir well.
4) Add in 1 cup... - 44.7705
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Chip Bars
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar, until fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate pieces and nuts.
Spread in greased 8-in square... - 44.4693
Vanilla Flavored Lord Baltimore Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; divide batter into three greased and floured 8x1 1/2-inch round cake pans.
Bake as directed for 25 to 30 minutes, or till cake tests done.
Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
Remove from pans; cool on racks.
In... - 43.9338
Vanilla Flavored Sour Cream Coffee Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter until soft.
Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat until thoroughly combined.
Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt... - 43.1377
Vanilla-flavored Peanut Brittle
Butter 2 baking sheets, each 15 1/2 x12 inches; keep warm.
Combine soda, 1 teaspoon water and the vanilla; set aside.
Combine sugar, 1 cup water and the corn syrup in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, to 240° on candy thermometer... - 40.8819
Vanilla Flavored Cherry Pie Pudding
1. Take an 8-inch round baking dish and fill with the cherry pie filling.
2. Top with sponge cake cubes.
3. Mix milk and eggs, beat well and stir in vanilla and sugar.
4. Top the sponge cake cubes with this egg mixture and cook for about 6½... - 40.8025
Vanilla Flavored Salzburg Nockerl
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar and salt, until foamy.
3) Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the egg whites are glossy and form peaks.
4) In another bowl,... - 40.4692
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
Measure out 1/4 cup of mixture and set aside.
Press remaining crumbs evenly and firmly on bottom and up sides of a buttered 8-inch pie pan.
Bake 5 minutes.
Make pudding according to package... - 40.3933
Vanilla Flavored Butter Cream Frosting
This recipe for Butter Cream Frosting is sure to impress you all. It's really simple and can be used as a great way to sweeten and decorate your desserts! So give this Butter Cream Frosting a try and just indulge. - 40.3818
Simple Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Fudge
Cut or break chocolate into small pieces, put into saucepan with sugar, milk, corn syrup, salt, and butter; stir until well mixed and place over direct heat.
Cook with occasional stirring to the soft ball stage (234° F.), being sure to remove the pan from... - 40.0983
Vanilla Flavored Strawberry Pie
1. In a pie shell, arrange whole berries and chill; simultaneously, in a saucepan, add apple, agar-agar, lemon juice and sweetening and allow to boil
2. When the ingredients in a saucepan simmer for five minutes, turn the heat off, add vanilla and... - 39.6213
Vanilla Flavored Macaroons
Preheat oven to 300Â° F. (slow).
Beat egg whites until stiff and shiny.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating.
Add salt and vanilla with last portion of sugar and beat.
Fold in shredded cocoanut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto brown paper on baking sheet,... - 39.0765
Frozen Vanilla Flavored Ginger Cream
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve over hot water and add milk slowly.
Add preserved ginger and remaining ingredients except whipped cream.
Mix and chill.
Beat thoroughly and fold in whipped cream.
Freeze in refrigerator tray.
Serves 6 to 8 - 38.8135
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Cake
Looking for the best Chocolate Cake on earth? What if you could make this lip-smacking chocolate cake, from scratch, in no time? Every ingredient in this delicious chocolate cake recipe is probably in your kitchen right now! Follow our chocolate cake recipe... - 38.7138
Vanilla Flavored Peach Ice Cream
Fresh Peach Ice Cream is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Fresh Peach Ice Cream will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 38.3323
Vanilla Flavored Angel Food Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Stir together flour and first amount of sugar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Add second amount of sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating on high speed until meringue holds stiff... - 38.2843
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Souffle
1. Into 2-quart saucepan, measure flour and V* cup sugar; slowly stir in milk until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; continue to cook 1 minute, stirring. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. Stir chocolate into... - 38.1809
Vanilla Flavored Fudge Frosting
If you want to experience the ultimate sweet and yummy, this Fudge Frosting will sure show you the way for it! A great way to pep up any after meal dessert, especially fudge, this Fudge Frosting is a devilishly sweet treat for all your loved ones. Give it at... - 38.0833
Vanilla Flavored Custard Sauce
Combine sugar, flour, and salt in the top of a double boiler.
Add the eggs and egg yolk; mix thoroughly.
Blend in 1/4 cup of the milk.
Heat remaining milk just until hot.
Blend into mixture in double-boiler top.
Stirring constantly, cook over simmering water... - 36.9927
Vanilla Flavored Madeleines
1. Clarify butter or margarine by melting over low heat in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Pour into a 2-cup measure; let stand until solids settle to bottom; then pour clear liquid into another cup; discard solids.
2. Measure 3/4 cup of this clarified... - 36.6748
Vanilla Flavored Walnut Fudge Brownies
Beat eggs lightly with spoon.
Stir In sugar, salt and vanilla extract, then melted shortening and chocolate.
Stir in flour and walnuts together.
Do not beat at any time.
Spread mixture in a greased 8- or 9-inch square pan and bake at 325° for 30 to 35... - 35.499
Vanilla Flavored Maple Cream
Grease a 9x 13-inch bake pan.
Stir the first six ingredients together in a deep heavy bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then boil slowly without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball in ice water, or until syrup registers 238F to... - 35.4873
Vanilla Flavored Fruit Crunch
This Fruit Crunch makes a terrific dessert ! Try out this mouthwatering manifestation of your favorite fruit cocktail and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fruit Crunch are welcome ! - 35.4093
Vanilla Flavored Cheese Cake
Before measuring zwieback crumbs, roll fine with a rolling pin.
Then blend thoroughly with the shortening and 2 tablesp of the sugar and press on to the bottom of a 9" spring form mold.
Blend the remaining 1/2 c sugar with the flour, salt, and cream cheese,... - 34.9617
Vanilla Flavored Coeur A La Creme
Coeur A La Creme is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Coeur A La Creme. - 34.3485
Vanilla Flavored Coffee Cream
Mix coffee, milk, half the sugar; add the gelatine and heat in a double boiler until the gelatine is dissolved.
Add remaining sugar and salt.
Add the egg yolks, slightly beaten.
Cook mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture coats the spoon.
Remove from... - 33.4284
Vanilla Flavored Angel Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Sift both flours on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until very stiff, then gradually add the sugar and vanilla essence, whisking until the mixture is thick and... - 32.6948
Vanilla Flavored Pecan Pie
In a glass measuring cup, melt butter on roast (7) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into baked pastry shell.
Cook on medium (S)for 18 to 20 minutes, turning once during cooking. - 31.6007
Vanilla Flavored Cream Caramels
Put syrup, sugar, 1 cup cream and butter in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling well.
Gradually stir in remaining cream.
Cook to 245° on a candy thermometer or until it forms a ball in cold water.
Pour into... - 28.9163
Vanilla Flavored Egg Custard
1. Pour milk into a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until scalded. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg. Quickly stir in scalded milk.
2.... - 28.1347
Vanilla Flavored Cream Cheese Frosting
In small bowl of mixer beat cream cheese until soft and light.
Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
Thin as you beat to a good spreading consistency with orange or lemon juice.
Flavor with vanilla and lemon or orange peel.
Enough to fill and frost 2- or 3-layer... - 27.5804
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Mousse
Mousse Au Chocolat is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Mousse Au Chocolat both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 26.3869
Vanilla Flavored Double Boiler Frosting
Combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar and water in top of double boiler.
Beat on high speed 1 minute with electric mixer.
Place over boiling water (water should not touch bottom of pan); beat on high speed 7 minutes.
Remove pan from boiling water; add... - 25.5378
Vanilla Flavored Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Butter a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan. Line the bottom with a strip of parchment paper that extends 2 inches past the short ends of the pan.
2. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar, vanilla and salt at... - 25.3705
Vanilla Flavored Blueberry Honey Sauce
In a large saucepan, melt butter.
Blend in cornstarch, and stir in honey and blueberries.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil for 5 minutes. - 25.2947
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Sauce
Dissolve sugar in water over gentle heat, bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Add chocolate, cut in pieces, and cook, stirring, until chocolate is melted.
Take from heat and stir in vanilla. - 19.5795