Custard Cake Filling
- » Vanilla Custard Cake Filling
Vanilla Custard Cake Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla custard cake filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla custard cake filling recipes.
Sunny Poppy Seed Cake
Soak poppy seed in milk for 2 hours.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in fourths... - 41.3773
Zuppa Inglese With Custard Filling
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake: In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form; gradually sprinkle in 1/4 cup sugar, beating until sugar completely dissolves and whites stand in stiff peaks.
2. In small bowl,... - 33.2264
Custard Frosting And Filling
Combine water, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and egg yolk in a nonstick saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is very thick.
Transfer to a large, preferably narrow, mixing bowl.
Beat in frosting mix and flavoring or extract... - 28.7652
Cream Or Custard Filling
1. Sift the sugar, flour and salt into the upper part of a double boiler and gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
2. Place over boiling water and cook 15 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Then stir occasionally until the mixture... - 25.875
Classic Custard Filling
Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in small saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Gradually stir at least half of the hot mixture into egg yolk.
Blend into hot... - 36.4273
Combine pudding mix, junior apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, following label directions for pudding.
Separate ladyfingers; spread half of each with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together.
Stand each in the... - 35.6746
Italian-style Napoleon Cake
Watch Victoria in her Italian kitchen, share with you an easy Napoleon cake recipe with tips on how to make the smoothest and lightest cream Patisserie. This is not chew and sugary, just a luscious cake made with crisp thin layers slathered with delectable... - 120.945
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake has a Raspberry-Custard Filling with a cream topping. Follow our Simple, quick and easy to make, this Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake recipe. It is a delicious dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. - 30.0268
Combine dry ingredients thoroughly in top of double boiler.
Add milk gradually and stir to blend.
Heat to boiling over direct heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Stir a small amount hot mixture into the egg and return... - 37.4458
Luscious Custard Filling
Mix dry ingredients in double boiler—add slightly beaten egg—then milk.
While constantly stirring, let cook over boiling water for 5 minutes.
Let cook for five minutes more, occasionally stirring.
Place in refrigerator until cold.
Now fold... - 32.2295
Custard Cream Filling
Combine flour, sugar and salt.
Add milk slowly.
Cook in double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
Pour small amount over egg yolks.
Return to double boiler and cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Cool and... - 28.8247
Cream Pie With Custard Filling
1) In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and cream
2) Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture well
3) Add in the flour and milk alternatively and lemon juice
4) Tip in the vanilla and in a greased and floured 8 inch layer pan, pour in the... - 47.3012
Vanilla Cream Cake
Grease three 8" or two 9" cake tins.
Line the bottoms with waxed paper.
Grease the paper.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each one.
Stir in the vanilla.
Sift together the... - 47.1374
Triple Decker Pie Layer Chocolate Cake
Combine milk, flour, baking chocolate and sugar replacement in top of double boiler; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens.
Pour a small amount of chocolate mixture into egg yolks, then add to the large amount in the pan.
Cook and stir until... - 31.5732
Want to whip up a layered dessert? Try this recipe of English Trifle. It is layered with bread and fruit preserve, fruits, custard and is finally topped with whipped cream. When you cut through the layers, every bite explodes with varying flavours, making it... - 97.1073
Date Nut Cakes With Orange Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
In a small saucepan dissolve the baking soda in boiling water.
Add the dates.
Remove the mixture from the heat and set it aside to cool.
In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, salt, eggs, and... - 41.5976
Italian Rum Cake With Custard
To make the filling: Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in double boiler.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
Add remaining 2 cups milk; mix well.
Cook over hot water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into eggs; stir eggs... - 46.7537
Classic Boston Cream Pie
Classic Boston Cream Pie has a Improbable taste. The mishmash of butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk gives the Classic Boston Cream Pie Bracing taste. - 44.3263
Chocolate Dream Squares
These chocolate dream squares taste will like the best choco squares you have eaten so far. The chocolate combination with custard, pecans and coconut works wonders here. You will believe what I say after you make it! - 39.7416
Rich Cream Filling
Cream egg yolks and sugar, then add vanilla.
In top part of a double boiler, combine cream with the egg and sugar mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Do not let it boil.
Allow custard to cool and use it to fill the pastry-lined tart... - 35.5047
Mix the egg yolks, sugar, flour and half the milk until smooth .
With the machine running, add the remaining milk through the feeder tube until blended.
Put into a saucepan and cook gently over low heat, stirring well until thick.
Remove from the heat, add... - 27.5852
This fruit filling is prepared with mixed fruits. I use canned fruits for this filling and flavored with a dash of vanilla, the fruit filling can be sed for dessert rolls or cakes. - 32.8369
Creme Patissiere is a yummy and rich pastry cream that is used to fill fine pastries and cakes. This Creme Patissiere recipe is actually the secret behind all of my successful pastries!! Trust me you need to grab this Creme Patissiere recipe as soon as you... - 26.1839
Chocolate Rum Custard Torte
Prepare rum custard filling and refrigerate.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat shortening, butter, and sugar until creamy; beat in eggs, vanilla, and chocolate.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to chocolate... - 37.8785
Filipino Brazo De Mercedes
In this video, chef is making a delicious dessert, brazo de mercedes. Unfortunately the whole video is in Filipino and he recipe lacks important details which the chef says can be found on his website. - 84.8642
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 118.241
Danish Raisin Custard Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 9-inch round cake pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar and lemon peel; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse... - 40.7083
Imperial Snowman Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Cream shortening, sugars and extracts.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, ending with milk.
Grease 1 (1/2-quart) ovenproof mixing bowl, 2 (3-cup) ovenproof mixing bowls and 1... - 43.509
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 39.9247
Simple Boston Cream Pie
Sift together sugar and flour into a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Add well-beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk and rum.
Mix thoroughly using an egg beater or hand mixer.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 3 minutes.
You will notice sauce is... - 41.7006
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.4152
The viceroy's dessert is a frozen dessert made with apricot preserves, chocolate and almonds. Made with a sponge cake, the viceroy's dessert is a layered dessert flavored with sherry and brandy. I make this dessert with a bought sponge cake often, but you can... - 43.0249
Basic Pastry Crème Or Crème Pâtissière
Pastry Crème is a staple in pastry kitchens, used to fill cakes, cream puffs, éclairs, Napoleons, tarts, and other pastries. It is a rich, thick custard made from a mixture of milk, eggs, sugar, flour and cornflour that is cooked on the stove. Vanilla,... - 0
Beat eggs and sugar until well blended and foamy.
Stir in cornstarch; gradually stir in milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes, until custard begins to thicken; do not boil.
Cool; stir in vanilla.
Split ladyfingers; arrange on bottom... - 43.5887
Cocoa Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cocoa Cupcakes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.0543
Galatopouriko With Orange
Place orange peel in pot with milk.
Bring milk to scalding.
Remove from heat.
Cream eggs and sugar in electric mixer; add vanilla.
Gradually add farina to egg mixture, blending well.
Slowly add hot milk.
Return this mixture to pot, and place over low heat,... - 37.8875
Boston Cream Pie
To make the cake: Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Work butter and vanilla together until creamy, then work in sugar, a little at a time, until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating hard after each addition.
Stir in milk and... - 40.9822
Dutch Apple Flan
Dutch Apple Flan has a Terrific taste. The Sugar and vanilla extracts gives the Dutch Apple Flan Cool taste. - 40.9125
If you are looking for a very easy and make-ahead dessert to serve, this Cream Caramel is something you would want to give a try! Well, this caramel-custard combo is flavored with vanilla essence and my kids here just love it. Why not try this Cream Caramel,... - 41.6903
Black Bottom Pie
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine crumbs, ginger, honey, and butter.
Press into a 9-inch springform pan covering the bottom and building the sides to about 1 1/4-inch height.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool.Scald milk in top of double... - 42.6523
Melt butter or margarine.
Combine with the crushed wafers and the 1 tablespoon sugar.
Press into bottom of six 6-ounce custard cups.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites to soft peaks; gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Beat together... - 40.8713
Steamed Coconut Cakes
Combine sugar and eggs in medium-size mixing bowl.
Place bowl in larger mixing bowl, filled 1/3 full with boiling water.
Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until thick and foamy.
Remove bowl from water.
Combine flour... - 39.1563
Steamed Jam Sponge Cakes
Jam sponge is a delicious recipe. This dish can be served as dessert. Try this recipe in your holidays, Jam sponge is sure going to impress your taste buds. - 98.4178
Simple Birthday Cake
If you're planning to make a perfect Birthday Cake for your loved one, then do check this out. The Chef shares this amazing recipe which gives a fancy look to the Birthday Cake. Don't forget to try it out! - 116.961
Pecan Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease and flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans.
Mocha Cream Frosting
3) In a bowl, place together cream, sugar, coffee powder and vanilla.
4) Beat the mixture until well incorporated.
5)... - 45.428
Spumoni Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 47.4726
Czechoslovakian Wafer Cake
This Czechoslovakian wafer cake is a rich mixture of honey, lemon juice and other ingredients in wafer thinness. Try it to feel how it melts in your mouth! - 40.0279
Halloween Layer Cake - Recipe
Sonia, with her special assistant, shows how to make an amazing Halloween layer cake, that combines orange and chocolate flavors in a delightful way! - 144.245
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 41.5484
Bread Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Slice French bread into 1/2 inch round croutons.
In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs and sugar.
Using a wire whisk, blend these 3 ingredients well.
Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Continue to blend until all ingredients are... - 38.4248
Swedish Apple Cake
1. Crush zwieback fine. (You will have about 2 1/2 cups.) Toss with melted butter or margarine in a large bowl. Measure out 1 cup of the mixture; press into 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
2. Stir lemon rind into applesauce in a medium-size bowl; spread half over... - 32.564
Brown Butter Sage Cake And German Buttercream
Here's a fun twist on cake. Unfortunately my butter got a little darker than I would've liked but the finished product was still spot on. Remove the butter from the heat immediately to keep the residual heat from getting it too dark. The german buttercream... - 129.934
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 49.1217
Fruity Zuppa Inglese
Prepare Custard Filling.
Prepare Sponge Cake in 10-inch tube pan.
Cut cake horizontally into 4 layers.
Sprinkle rum atop 2 of the layers and liqueur atop remaining layers.
Beat 1/2 cup cream just till soft peaks form; fold into cooled Custard Filling.
Place... - 37.8101
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 48.9237
Party Petits Fours
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X 1-inch baking pan, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites... - 44.5044
Try this delicious version of Creme Caramel recipe. I am sure, once you taste this delicious Creme Caramel, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.9638
Cheese &' Pumpkin Pie
Place butter in an 8 1/2 inch round glass cake dish.
Heat on full power for 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and sugar.
Stir to combine.
Press cracker crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of dish.
Heat on roast for 3 minutes.
Allow to stand and... - 42.4941
Strawberry Shortcake Roy Ale
Prepare custard; cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Blend baking mix, sugar, egg, milk, shortening and flavoring in large mixer bowl on low speed 1/2 minute, scraping bowl frequently.
Beat 4 minutes on... - 39.1519
Orange Blossom Cupcakes
A friend of mine asked me to show her how to fill cupcakes so I made this video. I decided to make the Wilton violets out of buttercream as a simple decoration on top. They came out nice and can be a great project for Spring, Easter, and for kids. The orange... - 107.896
Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
Chilled pineapple cheesecake is a frozen cheesecake made with a vanilla wafer crust. The crumbly and light crust of the chilled pineapple cheesecake is filled with cream styled cottage cheese cpmbined with heavy cream, pineapples, eggs and flavored with lemon... - 43.3033
Layered Berry Cheesecake
Cut strips of waxed paper to fit sides and extend 1 inch (2.5 cm) above sides of 10-inch (3 L) spring form pan.
Cut cake horizontally in half; place top layer, cut side up, in pan.
Drizzle cut side of each cake layer with concentrated raspberry juice.
Cover... - 45.8101
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 47.883
1. In medium bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Fold in flour, baking powder and 1/2 cup of the biscuit crumbs.
2. Place 2 paper liners in each cup of microwave-safe muffin ring or 6 custard cups. Fill cups 1/2... - 35.2277
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.1882
A must try, this Eggnog Torte is a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. This rich creamy dessert with a hint of nutmeg is sure to become the high point of your parties! - 54.7176
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter and line the bottom with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the cornflour, flour and salt and set in the... - 47.6034
Bake Feather Sponge Cake: Beat 6 egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; add 1/2 cup cold water.
Continue beating till very thick, about 5 minutes in all.
Gradually beat in 1 1/2 cups sugar, then 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and Vi teaspoon orange or lemon... - 41.2214
Authentic Zuppa Inglese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick and lemon-colored.
3) Add the water and beat till the mixture is very thick (about 5 minutes).
4) Beat in the granulated sugar very gradually and... - 46.2485
Souffle Glazed Aux Fraises
1. Fold waxed or glazed paper lengthwise and tie around the top of a one-and-one-half-quart souffle dish to make a three-inch standing rim. Remove the ends of a tall slender can and stand in the center of the dish. Place the dish in the freezer and set... - 34.9064
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Pour in a smooth mixture of the next 5 ingredients.
Cook and stir until thick and smooth.
Stir a little of the hot mixture with the egg, and return to double boiler.
Cook and stir 3 minutes.
Cool... - 41.5932
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.862
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 46.4007
1. Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks aside for making the custard.
2. Beat the remaining egg whites to make stiff and then slowly beat in some sugar.
3. Use a rolling pin to crush the sugared almonds coarsely.
4. Take a deep cake pan... - 44.3084
Dissolve jelly in boiling water according to the directions on packet.
Pour in a big serving glass bowl and leave it to set.
Set about 1/2 cup jelly in a separate tray for decoration.
Make custard sauce from 2 1/2 cups milk, 4 tablespoons sugar and 3... - 44.0827
Angel Food Mold
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold milk and allow if to soften.
3. In the mean time prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and allow... - 45.1889
Basic Continental Frosting
Mix the first three ingredients together in the top of a double boiler and stir in the milk and slightly beaten egg.
Whisk and cook over boiling water until thick and smooth.
If mixture lumps, beat with a rotary beater, then cool to room temperature.
Beat... - 33.4411
Prepare four 6-oz. custard cups by melting 1/2 tablespoon butter in each cup (30 sec).
Stir 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar and 1 tablespoon pineapple into each cup.
Prepare Cake batter in small mixing bowl by combining all ingredients and mixing until well... - 33.3567
Drain peaches and reserve 1/4 pint of syrup.
Arrange peaches on base of deep glass bowl.
Slice swiss roll, stand slices round side of bowl.
Dice any surplus cake, place over peaches.
Combine wine and reserved peach syrup, pour over cake slices.
In... - 40.8129
This american cream recipe is a vanilla flavored cream recipe made with milk and heavy cream. Sweetened with sugar, this american cream custard recipe is heavy and filling as a dessert and very delicious. - 38.8108
Boston Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a mixing bowl sieve dry ingredients together.
3. Mix shortening, milk, vanilla and almond extract
4. In a mixer beat the mixture for 2 minutes. Alternately beat with 300 strokes by hand.
5. Mix... - 44.0502
Tipsy Pudding are delicious and unique. I have a sweet tooth and this dish is one of my favorites! Try this Tipsy Pudding recipe and you will understand why. - 45.5913
Crepes A La Creme
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
Whisk in the milk and beat only until smooth, then stir in the melted butter and brandy.
The batter should have the consistency of single cream; add more milk if necessary.
To make the... - 44.9808
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 44.6892
Steamed Chocolate Pudding
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Then add the sugar gradually while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Stir in the egg.
Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to the shortening mixture alternately... - 38.1756
Crispy Berry Napoleon
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet and line it with baking or greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Cut chilled butter into small cubes and add to the flour.... - 42.7087
Christmas Spiced Oranges
1. Wash oranges. Remove stems; cut an X at stem end of each orange. Pierce oranges all over with cake tester or metal skewer.
2. In large kettle, bring 6 quarts water to boiling. Add oranges; boil 15 minutes. Then plunge oranges into cold water; let stand 30... - 44.6669
Line the bottom only (not the shallow sides) of a greased 7* flan tin with short crust pastry.
About 1/2" from the edge of this, set a ring of choux pastry and, at the same time, with the choux pastry make a number of little puffs about the size of a... - 27.7037
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98
Almond Butter Torte
1 Line each of 2 large cookie sheets with a double thickness of brown paper.
2 Draw two 8-inch circles on each. (Use an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide.)
3 Chop the almonds very fine. (Your blender does a quick neat job.) Set... - 44.5361
Strawberry And Cream Cheesecake
Make Graham-Cracker Crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; mix well with fork.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
With back of spoon, press rest of mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Make Filling: In small, heavy... - 39.9196