- » Vanilla Cream
Vanilla Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla cream recipes.
Grilled Plums With Spiced Vanilla Cream
Place plums on the bottom half of a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle evenly with sugar and lemon juice.
Dot with margarine.
Fold upper half of foil over plums, and seal.
Place grill rack over medium-hot coals.
Place plum packet on rack, and... - 37.6143
Mix 1 cup butter, cream, flour and salt thoroughly.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick and cut into 11/2-inch rounds.
Dip each round in sugar, coating on both sides.
Use a spatula to lift cookies so they... - 37.1665
Vanilla Cream Using Gelatine
Beat the eggs and sugar until liquid.
Heat the milk to almost boiling-point and pour over the egg mixture.
Strain the egg and milk back into the saucepan, and cook very gently until thick, stirring all the time.
Allow to cool.
Soak the gelatine in the water... - 33.6575
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
3) Keep the bowl in refrigeraotor to chill.
4) Serve the chilled vanilla cream on top of cake or mix some fresh fruits in it. - 27.7933
1. Add 3/4 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
2. Boil the milk and add the China grass and sugar.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature and then add the vanilla essence.
4. Pour the mixture into a... - 26.3612
Vanilla Opera Cream
Melt butter in saucepan; add sugar and milk.
Bring to a boil; boil until mixture forms soft ball, or 234 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Turn into buttered pan; cool slightly.
Cut into squares. - 24.8701
Leave the vanilla pod to infuse in the cream overnight.
The next day, remove the pod and, using an electric whisk, beat the cream with the sugar until you have a firm Chantilly cream (the texture of a firm mousse).
Chill in the refrigerator. - 21.351
Vanilla Cream Alexander
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired. Serve immediately. - 20.891
Vanilla Cream Recipes By Category