- » Vanilla Cookie
Vanilla Cookie Recipes
Vanilla cookie is a simple but flavorful and light cookie made with vanilla essence. These easy to bake cookies use flour, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Some variations of the vanilla ... More »
Healthy Valentine Cookie – Making The Dough - Part 1
Cater to your sweet tooth but take care of your health as well. This recipe of Healthy valentine cookie will help you do just that. This video shows the initial steps for preparing the cookie. Click on the video to see what is up. - 137.668
Healthy Valentine Cookie – Baking - Part 2
This video is the second part of the video showing the recipe of Healthy Valentine cookie. It starts after the dough preparation and completes the recipe till the topping is done. Happy Valentine’s day! - 136.918
Sugar-free Vanilla-butter Cookies
It's the last day of my Sugar Free November project! I wanted to share one last recipe with you ;) Vanilla-Butter Cookies, sweetened with Stevia! - 119.506
Cookies are frequent needs on a breakfast table or during tea or coffee with friends. Watch the recipe to make Vanilla Cookies with vanilla flavoring and all-purpose flour as the key ingredients along with other common dessert ingredients. Good to accompany... - 110.521
Irresistible Christmas Vanilla Butter Cookie
This Christmas, replace your usual digestive cookie with something fancy and festive like the vanilla butter cookie. Here’s an irresistible holiday cookie recipe from Betty’s kitchen that will give you ample scope to play with the dough and even shape it... - 108.236
Fancy Decorated Cookies
1. Grease a baking sheet lightly with fat.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a bowl or a container cream, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat hard adding egg and vanilla.
5. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 48.0504
Place Card Cookies
To make the dough, in a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture all at once and combine to form a soft... - 45.9271
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, place the sugar and the butter and mix well
3. Add the egg and the vanilla to the bowl and mix well again
4. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, salt, and soda together till well... - 45.509
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Lightly grease two large cookie sheets
3. Sift the sugars with the flour and the salt and mix well. Set aside
4. In a medium bowl, place the almond paste and break it up with a fork.
5. Add the egg whites to... - 45.2316
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
4. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder and salt.... - 41.2563
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith.
Grind the almonds very fine.
With a large knife, using a chopping motion, blend together the almonds with the flour, sugar, salt, vanilla pith, and butter on a work slab.
Add the egg yolk and knead to form a... - 40.8713
Vanilla Crisp Cookies
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together sugar, margarine, and extract in it until creamy.
3) Beat in egg and mix in sifted flour.
4) Blend in cereal until just combined.
5) Take a baking... - 40.3156
Vanilla Crispy Cookies
Cream first 3 ingredients.
Add vanilla and salt.
Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition.
Stir in flour, mix well.
Drop by tea spoon onto greased cookie sheets.
Flatten with floured glass.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges... - 39.5073
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo and the sugar and mix well
3. Add the flour, salt and vanilla to the bowl and mix again
4. Shape the mixture into balls and bake on a foil covered cookie sheet for 25... - 38.3423
1. Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
2. Combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cereal.
3.... - 36.5042
Make several days ahead, or early on day:
1. In deep saucepan or deep-fat fryer, heat 2 to 3 inches of salad oil to 365Â°F. on deep-fat-frying thermometer.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, with fork, slightly beat eggs with granulated sugar and salt. Add milk,... - 35.517
Cornmeal Icebox Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Beat in flour mixed with cornmeal, baking powder, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 34.2904
Little Vanilla Cookies
Grease several baking sheets.
Beat the butter until soft, then beat in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
Sift in the flour and salt and mix well, working the mixture together by hand, until smooth.
Cut the dough into two equal pieces.
Shape each piece... - 33.5497
1. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening; gradually add the sugar, beating until smooth and creamy; beat in the combined egg, milk and vanilla.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the creamed mixture, mixing thoroughly. Cover the dough... - 33.3835
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 30.5665
Vanilla Icebox Cookies
Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
Cream butter thoroughly, gradually adding sugar and beat until light.
Beat in the egg, add vanilla and grated lemon rind, if you like, and stir in the sifted dry ingredients.
Chill mixture one hour or until firm enough... - 29.3806
Blend oil, honey, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add unsweetened fruit juice; if too thin, more! flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls, two inches apart, onto oiled baking sheet.
Bake at 375Â° R, about 15 minutes, until edges of... - 26.1087
Easy Cookie - Valentine's Day Cookies
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Add egg, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Throw flour and knead well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for at least an... - 0
Vanilla Bean Chocolate Button Sugar Cookies
1. In a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add in the eggs and vanilla bean paste and mix again for a few minutes.
3. Add in pink food color to the mixture and mix until well blended.
4. In a bowl, sift together flour and baking... - 0
Vanilla Cookie Recipes By Category