- » Vanilla Coffee
Vanilla Coffee Recipes
Vanilla coffee is a coffee drink that is flavored with vanilla. It may be prepared from coffee beans treated by vanilla flavor, or addition of vanilla syrup or extract at the time of brewing the coffee. It is ... More »
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake With Vanilla Glaze
If you want to have a magical morning this weekend try this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze. It has just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect kind of crumb. And that makes it the best pairing for morning coffees. Try it out watching this... - 130.161
French Vanilla Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla... - 125.442
Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee Cake
Look at this coffee cake recipe that is absolutely easy and a great holiday dessert. Watch the recipe video and try it for yourself. Surely this coffee cake is very simple to make and your family would be extremely impressed with this delicious treat! Take... - 93.8035
Vanilla Iced Coffee Protein Shake
Check out a refreshing iced coffee protein shake with Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate Whey Protein Protein in vanilla flavor. Packing 25 grams of protein per serving, zero fat, and only1gram of carbs, this is a refreshing and healthy start o your day! - 84.4226
Homemade Vanilla Iced Coffee
What better way to kick your endorphins than a glass of iced coffee with a dollop of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla ice coffee is a refreshing, flavorful break from the regular iced coffee. Freshly brewed coffee poured over a bed of ice and served with a dollop... - 74.7036
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee-cream cake is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 51.4955
Coffee Angel Food Cake
This Coffee Angel food cake is one of my favorites. I like to try recipes that are quick and easy. This recipe is just perfect. I can treat my entire family to an exotic dish made by me and that too without spending the whole day in the kitchen. - 47.4094
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Soak the raisins in the rum for about 1/2 hour.
3) Drain and squeeze the raisins dry.
4) Sprinkle the yeast and the pinch of sugar into the water.
5) Let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes; stir to dissolve... - 45.725
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee frappe' is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 45.3198
Sour Cream Vanilla Coffee Cake
In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Sift together flour, soda, and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture with sour cream.
Mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
Spread half the batter in 8-inch microproof cake... - 44.4054
Frosted Polka Dot Coffee Cake
Pour the warm water into a large, warm bowl.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Add the sugar, potatoes, margarine, cinnamon, salt and egg and blend well.
Add half the biscuit mix and mix.
Add remaining biscuit mix and mix well.
Press into a greased... - 43.4341
This coffee cake is a simple and easy recipe for a coffee cake that can be served with the evening tea or coffee ay time of the day. Flavored with vanilla and baked with flour, eggs, sugar, milk and flour, the coffee cake is one of my earliest bakes in the... - 43.3588
Italian Coffee Bombe
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and flour in small saucepan.
Add egg yolks, milk, and coffee; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and chill.
Add Cointreau and vanilla.
Whip cream until stiff and add 2... - 43.1969
Vanilla Flavored Sour Cream Coffee Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter until soft.
Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat until thoroughly combined.
Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt... - 43.1377
Reps Coffee Punch For Fifty
1) In a bowl, mix together coffee, water and sugar.
2) Cover and place the bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
3) Stir in the frozen Coffee Rich, which has been thawed to ice crystal stage into the coffee mixture.
4) Add 1 bottle of ginger ale to each... - 40.9977
Simple Coffee Meringue Kisses
1. Take baking trays and brush with oil.
2. Sprinkle a little plain flour on the trays.
3. Tap the inverted trays to discard the extra flour from the surface.
4. Preheat the oven at 250°F.
5. In an electric mixer or a rotary whisk,... - 40.7569
Coffee Custard Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolk, vanilla and water. Add to the dry ingredients and... - 40.1824
Coffee Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes Or Puddings
Combine sugar and cornstarch.
Make the strong coffee by pouring 3/4 cup of boiling water over 1/2 cup of medium grind coffee.
Heat just to boiling and let stand 1 minute, then strain through several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Add 1/4 cup of the coffee, milk,... - 39.6939
Add cinnamon sticks to hot coffee and let stand for 1 hour.
To coffee, add sugar to taste and 1/2 cup cream.
Pour mixture into tall glasses and fill with ice.
Whip remaining cream.
Add a little sugar and vanilla.
Use as topping for... - 39.4865
Coffee Or Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Whip the double (heavy) cream to very soft peak stage. Refrigerate to chill.
2 Put a 1.2 litre/2 pint (5 cup) plastic ice cream container in the freezer.
3 Put the single (light) cream into a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/2 cup) jug and microwave on full power... - 37.7606
Iced Coffee Cream
1) In a bowl, with boiling water stir in gelatine until completely incorporated.
2) Mix in milk powder coffee powder, extract until well blended.
3) Crush the ice.
4) Slowly add the crushed ice.
5) Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes, to blend the... - 37.0214
Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream
Place milk in a pan and bring to boil.
Add 1 tbsp milk to cornflour and mix well.
Pour cornflour into milk, lower heat and stir vigorously till smooth.
Continue simmering and stirring till cornflour is cooked.
Mix in coffee and remove from heat.
Stir in... - 36.959
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
Cream butter and sugar in a food processor or blender. Add all other ingredients and process until smooth and fluffy.
Pour one half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
Stir together all filling... - 36.4718
Coffee Ice Cream Punch
1) Use a punch bowl, to spoon ice cream with a tablespoon.
2) Pour in milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg. Combine the mixture thoroughly.
3) Add cooled coffee and coffee ice cubes, and stir all together.
4) Ladle the drink into cups and garnish... - 36.2206
Iced Coffee Supreme
Put 1 1/2 cups of the chilled coffee, 1/2 pint of the ice cream, and 8 ice cubes in a blender.
Puree until smooth and thick.
Add 1 cup of the cream and espresso powder, if using, and blend.
Pour into 4 chilled glasses.
Repeat to make 4 more drinks. - 36.0983
Bring milk to boil and add coffee powder.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Strain and add sugar to taste.
Chill and add remaining ingredients.
Pour into small glasses.
Serve chilled. - 35.6352
Danish Coffee Ring Glaze
1) Mix sugar, milk, and vanilla extract to make a smooth paste.
2) Season with salt.
3) Serve as required. - 34.2702
Coffee Cream Punch
1) Use a casserole to mix coffee and 4 cups of water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put ice cream and pour in hot coffee.
4) Stir to melt in ice cream.
5) Pour the ice cream into cups. Sprinkle nutmeg on top... - 33.8813
Vanilla Flavored Coffee Cream
Mix coffee, milk, half the sugar; add the gelatine and heat in a double boiler until the gelatine is dissolved.
Add remaining sugar and salt.
Add the egg yolks, slightly beaten.
Cook mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture coats the spoon.
Remove from... - 33.4284
Vanilla Ice Cream With A Hint Of Coffee
Scald milk in top of double boiler, combine thoroughly with cornstarch, sugar and salt which have been mixed together.
Cook over direct heat, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Beat eggs slightly; add small amount of hot mixture, beat slightly, then... - 32.8673
1) In a bowl, beat together cream, 10X sugar, instant coffee powder, and vanilla until stiff.
2) Unroll the cake, and spread evenly 1/2 of he cream mixture, over the cake. ) roll and frost with the remaining cream mixture.
3) Dredge with chocolate... - 32.0782
Kahlua Style Coffee Liqueur
Bring the sugar and water to a boil, stirring.
Remove from the heat and whisk in the instant coffee.
Allow to cool.
Pour into a gallon jug and add the bourbon and the vanilla bean.
Seal and let sit 1 month before serving. - 30.3499
Coffee Ice Cream Punch
Have all ingredients very cold, including the punch bowl.
Combine all liquid ingredients in punch bowl.
Add scoops of ice cream just before serving.
Serves 18 to 20. - 30.1622
Coffee Scotch Dessert
Prepare pudding mix following package directions; pour into 4 dessert dishes.
Chill for short time, if desired.
At serving time, stir coffee powder into ice cream; spoon atop pudding.
Sprinkle with crumbs. - 26.5843
Sambuca And Coffee Ice Cream
Allow the ice cream to defrost until it is soft enough for mixing.
Mix the coffee with 2 tablespoons very hot water and dissolve.
Mix coffee and liqueur into the ice cream.
Place the ice cream mixture in a mold or steel bowl and refreeze.
Serve for dessert... - 26.2101
Simple Spiced Colombian Coffee
Place coffee in filter basket; sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Add water according to manufacturer's instructions. - 25.9139
Vanilla Coffee Frosting
Dissolve the coffee in the vanilla.
Beat the coffee mixture and sugar into the whipped cream until thick. - 16.6948
Vanilla Coffee Recipes By Category