- » Vanilla Coconut Icing
Vanilla Coconut Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla coconut icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla coconut icing recipes.
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 116.725
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 122.439
Deep Fried Thai Bananas In Coconut Batter With Vanilla Ice Cream
Exotic dessert simplified! This is the description for this Deep Fried Thai Bananas in Coconut Batter with Vanilla Ice Cream. If you have a sweet tooth and love to spend time in the kitchen, try it out. This video will guide you through the recipe. - 79.7693
Dessert - Pineapple, Coconut Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
If eating dessert is your favorite pass-time, then you must try this one. This is a great dessert to have on a hot day. The toppings for this cake are crushed pineapple and grated coconut. A unique combination to try. The video is very clear and ... - 110.575
Ice Cream Pie In A Coconut Crust
Place each kind of ice cream into a separate bowl, and allow to soften at room temperature until ice cream can be stirred with a spoon but is still frozen.
Spread a layer of the Strawberry 'n' Banana Ice Cream in the Coconut Crust.
Top with a layer of... - 33.6037
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Reconstitute juice in large punch bowl according to directions.
Place 2 cups strawberries, cream of coconut and bananas in blender.
Process until smooth; stir into juice in punch bowl.
Process remaining 2 cups strawberries in blender until smooth.
Swirl into... - 33.7791
Lemon Coconut Ice Cream
1. In blender container place coconut and water; blend, covered, at high speed 40 seconds. Strain all liquid from coconut.
2. Return coconut to blender container; add sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, butter, and lemon peel. Blend, covered, 15 seconds. Pour... - 29.2842
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 98.9333
Crunchy Ice Cream
Crunchy Ice Cream is one of those fillings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Crunchy Ice Cream will make you crazy for all your life!! - 39.1381
Coconut Ribbon Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off cake.
Cut cake lengthwise in three layers.
Stir ice cream and sherbet to soften.
Spread bottom layer with peppermint stick ice cream.
Add the second cake layer; spread with lime sherbet.
Add last cake layer.
Place in freezer till ice... - 38.4926
Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert
Looking for a novel and distinctive ice cream flavor? Then Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert is the perfect answer. Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert is perfect for your parties and for ice cream lovers like me, this flavored ice cream is heaven! - 37.9981
Ice Cream Snowballs
Scoop ice cream into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet and freeze until solid.
Roll in coconut.
Garnish with mint if desired. - 26.3222
Coconut Ice Cream Balls
Make balls of ice cream, using medium (No.
Roll each ball in tinted coconut, coating generously.
Place on a foil-lined tray and freeze. - 18.2726
Coconut Ice Cream
This Coconut Ice Cream with an extra smooth finish is a must try recipe for all coconut lovers! Great with vanilla flavoring this Coconut Ice Cream is a treat to indulge in. Give it a try for sure! - 41.7
Coconut Ice Cream Pina
Early on day:
1. In medium bowl mix 1 1/2 cups coconut with ice cream; freeze, covered, right in bowl, until firm.
2. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, cutting through leaves so some are attached to each half. With help of grapefruit knife, cut out pineapple... - 26.6631
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 32.5529
Coconut Ice Cream
Spread coconut on shallow baking sheet and toast in 325 degrees oven until golden, stirring often.
This will take about 10 minutes.
Heat light cream and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into a... - 35.6377
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream Pie
Bake pie crust.
Spoon or scoop ice cream into pie crust.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Cut into wedges; spoon berries over each serving. - 29.7291
This recipe for coconut ice is prepared with melted copha coconut and egg whites. Prepared by cooking, the coconut ice is prepared sweetened with sugar and flavored with vanilla and frozen to serve. - 38.3371
1.Grease an ice-cream tin with oil.
2.In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and milk.
3.Put saucepan on a low flame and stir till the sugar dissolves. Then increase the flame and boil for 5 minutes.
4.Pour the mixture into a... - 39.1973
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. In a 10-inch tube pan prepare and bake the cake mix and cool, as per label directions.
2. Remove the cake from the pan and wash the pan.
3. Make 3 even layer slices crosswise out of the cake, return top layer to pan and set middle layer aside.
4.... - 44.2064
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.9343
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 32.1426
Coconut Pavlovas With Tropical Fruits And Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 250°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Draw 6 (4-inch) circles on paper; turn paper over.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer... - 39.3474
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan combine evaporated milk and sugar. Cook and stir till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till well chilled. Stir in whipping cream and... - 24.6567
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Cook until a little of the boiling syrup makes a ball hen dropped in a saucer of cold water
3. Turn the heat off, allow bubbles to... - 36.7333
Gourmet Coconut Ice
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Ice . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Ice to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. You can also try this with your own variation. - 39.5245
Malibu Coconut Ice
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, set out the desiccated coconut
2. Microwave on high uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir this mix halfway during the cooking time
3. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) measuring jug, measure water and both types of sugar... - 37.9327
Coconut Custard Ice Cream
Put 2 cups coconut, cream and 1 cup milk in saucepan; heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Put liquid and remaining 1 cup milk in top part... - 42.6094
Choco Coconut Ice Cream
Looking for a rich and flavorsome ice cream to indulge in, this Choco Coconut Ice Cream is something anyone would love. Follow this easy to make recipe for a wonderful dessert and let me know how this turned out for you! - 37.1362
Cream Cheese Coconut Icing
Combine margarine and cheese "with sugar, and beat well.
Add other ingredients, mix well, and spread on cooled cake. - 21.9795
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 41.8751
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 33.4906
Whip ice cream with electric mixer.
Add macaroons and sherry.
Spoon mixture into molds or paper muffin cups.
Sprinkle with 2 T of crumbs or almonds and freeze. - 24.8259
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut icing just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.3581
Coconut Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup forms a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites. Pour in the syrup into the beaten egg whites.
4) Continue beating till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add... - 33.3151
Coconut Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3) Transfer into a freezing tray.
4) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
5) Put the mixture in a chilled bowl and beat thoroughly.
6) Transfer... - 36.2381
Coconut Ice Box Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Press dough into pan so it is 1" thick.
Allow to refrigerate overnight.
Turn dough upside down on a board and slice into 1/4 strips.
Lay... - 43.4923
Coconut Ice Cream
1. Stir the sugar and salt into the scalded milk until dissolved. Pour into an electric blender container; add a few pieces of the coconut and blend. Continue adding coconut while blending. Finally blend 5 minutes. Mix with 1 cup of the cream and vanilla... - 30.1303
Ruth Dove's Coconut Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3) Ina a bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peak and doubled in volume.
4) Add in 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring... - 38.6408
Christmas Ice Cream
Soften ice cream in large mixing bowl.
Add macaroons, candied cherries, almonds, and cognac.
Mix well; store in freezer. - 24.751
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Coconut squares are one of my favorite desserts to prepare with fresh coconut. I like to make these lovely desserts with a cocoa icing spread on top. Baked and cooled, they are great with a warm gass of milk or just like that! - 36.3315
Homemade Vegan Ice Cream
Have you ever tried making a vegan ice cream? This is an easy and simple recipe. It tastes so delicious that no one can guess it's vegan. If you follow a vegan diet, do try this recipe. - 95.2042
Nariyal Ice Cream
Heat coconut milk and cream over boiling water.
Beat two whole eggs and two yolks, vanilla essence and jaggery.
Pour into the cream mixture and stir over boiling water till thick and creamy.
Cool and pour into an ice cream tray.
When half frozen, remove and... - 37.2341
Ice Cream Layer Cake
1) Slice the cake lengthwise into three separate layers.
2) Spread the ice cream between layers of cake.
3) Place the cake in freezer until firm and hard.
4) In a bowl, whip the cream and combine with sugar and vanilla.
5) Frost the top and sides of... - 41.7842
Parfait Pie With Coconut Shell
1 In a medium mixing bowl combine the coconut and melted butter or margarine. Press evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake in a 325° oven for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
2 Drain raspberries, reserving syrup. Set aside. Add enough... - 30.4362
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to combine.
2) Spread the icing on warm chocolate cake, Soup-to-nuts cake or gingerbread. Place the cake under broiler and allow icing to bubble. - 25.9533
Lemon Coconut Bars
Base: Cut margarine into flour in a bowl until mixture crumbles.
Press crumb mixture into anungreased 7x 11 in.(17x27 cm)baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Filling: Beat eggs in a bowl until light and... - 44.8353
Almond Coconut Topping
Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
Mix with flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in coconut and almonds. - 26.7778
Coconut Crumb Coffee Cake
Mix first seven ingredients together and set aside.
Mix egg, milk and flavorings together.
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and cut in the .
shortening until very fine.
Stir in egg mixture.
Spread half this batter in a greased square cake pan.
Sprinkle with... - 44.6897
Coconut Butterscotch Squares
Melt butter and butterscotch bits in top of double boiler.
Add remaining ingredients (of first layer).
Press into lightly buttered 8" square pan.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Spread on top of first layer.
Chill at least 3... - 43.9535
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Combine milk, sugar, egg yolks, butter, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened€”about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add coconut and pecans.
Beat until cool and thick enough to spread. - 24.4225
Coconut Cream Icecream
1.In a beavy saucepan, combine, coconut milk, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cook over medium heat.
2.Make sure that the sugar dissolves completely, prior to removing from heat. This would take about 10 minutes.
3.In a bowl, whisk the egg... - 41.0755
Coconut Frosted Date Cake
Coconut Frosted Date Cake has a fine taste. Zucchini Cake gets its taste from coconut mixed with dates and eggs. Coconut Frosted Date Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.5199
Rice Krispies Dessert
Soften margarine and mix well with brown sugar.
Add Rice Krispies, coconut and nuts.
Spread evenly in two 9 x 13-inch pans.
Spread one-half gallon of vanilla ice cream into each pan - 25.7842
Baked Bananas With Vanilla Cream
Would you like to try a delicious Baked Bananas With Vanilla Cream recipe? This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Use the freshest of Fruits available to get the most amazing Baked Bananas With Vanilla Cream. You will be ready with... - 42.1384
Scoop out as many balls of ice cream as there are guests (this step may be done several days ahead if you have plenty of freezer space).
Roll each ball in shredded coconut and put on cookie sheet.
Put in freezer and keep frozen until needed.
Put one snowb - 19.648
Papaya Yogurt Ice
Papaya Yogurt Ice is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Papaya Yogurt Ice recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 45.1756
Cream shortening, add sugar, add beaten eggs and flavorings.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and add to mixture.
Add nuts and mix thoroughly.
Make into two long rolls about 2 1/2 to 3 inches across.
Roll in waxed paper and store in refrigerator at least... - 38.5389
Tropical Fruit Float
Drain fruit and cut papaya or mango into bite-sized pieces; combine all the fruits in bowl.
Pour orange juice over the fruit; chill.
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and place in a moderate oven (350°) for 5 to 7 minutes; stir or shake to toast evenly.
Mound... - 31.4614
Pineapple Coconut Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
In an ungreased 8-inch square pan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Rotate pan so butter will cover the bottom and partway up the sides.
Over the butter, sprinkle the coconut, then the brown sugar, and then the pineapple.
Do not stir.
In... - 44.5614
Coconut Chai Breakfast Smoothie
Learn how to make the Dr. Oz Coconut Chai breakfast smoothie. Filled with spices such as cinnamon which helps your metabolism and blood sugar levels, and also contains flax seeds and other amazing nutritious ingredients. - 0
Indian Coconut Topped Cake
If you looking for a traditional style modern dessert to end your festive meal, then try unconventional dessert with a conventional ingredient. Coconut has to be the most loved dessert ingredient in south India. The highlight of the cake is obviously the... - 110.785
Walnut Coconut Crepes
Make the crepes using the Sweet Crepe Batter or French Crepe Batter.
Place on a baking sheet.
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Spread on the crepes.
Leave the crepes flat; do not fold over.
Combine the walnuts and the coconut.
Sprinkle half the mixture on... - 36.1865
Toasty Praline Topping
1 In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2 Evenly spread the mixture over the top of a hot square cake layer.
3 Broil slowly, for 3 to 5 minutes until golden;watching carefully. - 31.532
Lemon Coconut Cookies
1. Sieve flour and salt.
2. Cream fat and sugar, adding essence.
3. Stir in flour and mix well.
4. Take one level dessertspoon dough for each cookie and form into a ball, flatten slightly.
5. Place the cookies 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking tray.
6. Bake... - 41.3504
Lemon Coconut Wreaths
Blend together butter and sugar.
Add coconut and lemon peel; mix well.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 12x9-inch rectangle.
Spread with coconut filling.
Carefully fold rectangle in half from long side to make a 9x6-inch piece.
Cut dough into nine... - 39.6005
Combine ice cream and coconut, and spoon into freezer trays.
Place in freezing compartment; freeze until firm.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cherry juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for 1 minute; remove from heat.
Add cherries... - 39.1337
Peach Raspberry Melba
Place water and sugar in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove peaches and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a 1 qt.glass casserole dish, mash raspberries and, if desired, force... - 39.3774
Rice Krispies Ice Cream Squares
Pat 1/2 mixture in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Add 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream.
Sprinkle other 1/2 of mixture on top.
Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
Cut in squares and top with Wilderness cherries or make 1 large Danish dessert with 1 large container... - 31.8224
Coconut Layer Cake
1. Cream the butter and sugar very well until light and creamy.
2. Separate the eggs.
3. Sieve the dry ingredients.
4. Beat the egg-yolks, one at a time, into the cream mixture.
5. Add the flour alternately with milk and add the vanilla essence. Mix with... - 43.984
Beat butter into hot potato, gradually beat in sifted icing (confectioners') sugar, salt and cocoa.
Add coconut and vanilla, mix well.
Spoon teaspoons on to greaseproof paper, refrigerate until firm. - 24.3381
Chocolate & Coconut Pancakes
Heat oven to 350° F. Place butter or margarine in a 7 x 11-inch baking pan or a 10-inch pie plate and heat in the oven for a few minutes until melted. Remove pan from oven and tilt to evenly spread melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle chopped nuts over... - 34.2952
Coconut Cream Puffs
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Combine 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add flour mixture, stirring well until mixture is smooth and pulls away from sides of... - 41.7929
Merrill's Lane Cake With Coconut
Beat the egg yolks until lemon colored; add sugar, salt, and continue beating until mixture is light.
Melt butter in top of double boiler and add egg-sugar mixture; stir constantly until thickens.
Remove from heat; stir in the raisins, coconut, nuts, brandy,... - 30.0515
Roll scoops of ice cream in toasted coconut.
Pour Kahlua over the top.
Brandy or Creme de Cacao may also be used. - 21.0086
Hot Brandied Fruit In Coconut Shells
Melt the butter over low heat in a heavy pan.
Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the juices, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, add the fruit, and simmer until the fruit is warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Heat brandy... - 38.8917
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 37.2766
Combine crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
Beat egg whites with salt and vanilla to soft peaks; gradually add sugar, beating till very stiff peaks form and all sugar has dissolved.
Fold crumb mixture into egg whites: Spread in well greased 9 inch pie plate.
Bake at... - 31.5426
Marmalade Ice Cream
Day or so before serving:
1. With large ice-cream scoop, scoop out 12 vanilla ice-cream balls; place on chilled cookie sheet; cover with foil; freeze until needed.
2. Prepare Toasted Coconut.
Just before serving:
1. Arrange ice-cream balls in serving dish.
2.... - 27.2336
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour hot water in a shallow pan until ½ inch from bottom.
3) In a blender, mix together milk, egg, sweetener, coconut and vanilla extract and salt.
4) Blend the mixture until incorporated... - 41.8075
Coconut Dream Pie
In a large mixing bowl, combine ice cream, milk, and pudding.
Pour mixture into pie crust and freeze overnight.
Before serving, spoon on whipped cream in desired amounts.
Enjoy - 31.0796
Raw Durian Ice Cream
Creamy, rich, and extremely flavorful, there is nothing quite like feasting on raw vegan durian ice cream. Frank Ferando shares with us his unique recipe in this video. This delectable, creamy, fruity treat whips up in 20 minutes flat and freezes into... - 108.627
Coconut Snowballs With Cherry Sauce
1) Drain the cherries, reserving the syrup.
2) Take a bowl and combine in it syrup with enough water to equal 2 cups of liquid.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it cornstarch, sugar and salt. Gradually stir in the cherry liquid.
4)... - 43.1106
Coconut Veloute Cake
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter two, 9-inch (22-cm) square cake pans.
– Cream shortening, add sugar, a little at a time, add eggs, one at a time.
– In a bowl sift dry ingredients and add them to first mixture, alternating with... - 40.3153
Grown-ups have their Pina Coladas, so why shouldn’t kids have a Pina Kid-lada? This yummy kiddy cocktail mimics the pineapple and coconut concoction that adults love. - 103.634
Coconut Ribbon Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off one 10x4x2 inch loaf angel cake.
Cut cake lengthwise in three layers.
Stir 1 pint pink peppermint stick ice cream and 1 pint lime sherbet to soften.
Spread bottom layer with peppermint stick ice cream.
Add second cake layer; spread with... - 26.3639
Me + You - You = Ice Cream Cookie Sundae
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C)
In a large bowl blend together sugars and butter until light and fluffy; add egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and oats; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls on a lined cookie... - 34.1482
Coconut Layer Cake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter and flour 2 cake pans.
Sift flour with baking powder several times.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and milk; mix well.
Fold in egg whites and... - 49.0762
Cream together butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Pat dough into ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 12 to 15 minutes or till lightly browned.
Meanwhile beat egg slightly; add... - 42.3141
Chewy Coconut Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. To make the filling, in a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, melted butter, vinegar, vanilla, and salt.
3. Whisk using an electric beater or wire whisk until smooth.
4. Stir 3/4th of the coconut.
5. Place the... - 44.8027
Molded Pineapple Coconut Cream
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Heat to boiling.
Mix gelatin and a few grains salt in a bowl.
Add boiling liquid and stir until completely dissolved.
Mix in lime peel and juice.
Add ice cream by spoonfuls; blend until... - 40.1477
Moulded Pineapple Coconut Cream
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid. Heat to boiling.
2. Mix gelatin and salt in a bowl. Add boiling liquid and stir until completely dissolved. Mix in lime peel and juice. Add ice cream by spoonfuls; blend until smooth. Chill... - 31.6792
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Bikini + Coconut + Martini = Coconi
1. Take a large glass, dip it in water and then in sugar, to rim it.
2. In a large glass, put the ice cubes to fill 1/4.
3. Pour coconut milk, vanilla vodka, white rum, coconut rum, coconut cream, coconut extract into it and cover with a... - 99.7779
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Add the crushed ice and whirl until the liquid is foamy.
4) Pour in tall glasses and serve immediately - 36.8976
Coconut Mace Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, add coconut and saute until golden brown.
2. Lift out coconut and set aside.
3. To the butter in pan, add sugar, corn syrup, mace and salt and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils vigorously.
4. Stir in... - 39.8971