- » Vanilla Coconut Icing
Vanilla Coconut Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla coconut icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla coconut icing recipes.
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method... - 99.4609
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 118.845
Dessert - Pineapple, Coconut Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
If eating dessert is your favorite pass-time, then you must try this one. This is a great dessert to have on a hot day. The toppings for this cake are crushed pineapple and grated coconut. A unique combination to try. The video is very clear and ... - 106.921
Deep Fried Thai Bananas In Coconut Batter With Vanilla Ice Cream
Exotic dessert simplified! This is the description for this Deep Fried Thai Bananas in Coconut Batter with Vanilla Ice Cream. If you have a sweet tooth and love to spend time in the kitchen, try it out. This video will guide you through the recipe. - 81.3063
Ice Cream Pie In A Coconut Crust
Place each kind of ice cream into a separate bowl, and allow to soften at room temperature until ice cream can be stirred with a spoon but is still frozen.
Spread a layer of the Strawberry 'n' Banana Ice Cream in the Coconut Crust.
Top with a layer of... - 31.5254
Lemon Coconut Ice Cream
1. In blender container place coconut and water; blend, covered, at high speed 40 seconds. Strain all liquid from coconut.
2. Return coconut to blender container; add sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, butter, and lemon peel. Blend, covered, 15 seconds. Pour... - 27.6032
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Reconstitute juice in large punch bowl according to directions.
Place 2 cups strawberries, cream of coconut and bananas in blender.
Process until smooth; stir into juice in punch bowl.
Process remaining 2 cups strawberries in blender until smooth.
Swirl into... - 31.9917
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 31.1297
Crunchy Ice Cream
Crunchy Ice Cream is one of those fillings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Crunchy Ice Cream will make you crazy for all your life!! - 37.5231
Coconut Ribbon Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off cake.
Cut cake lengthwise in three layers.
Stir ice cream and sherbet to soften.
Spread bottom layer with peppermint stick ice cream.
Add the second cake layer; spread with lime sherbet.
Add last cake layer.
Place in freezer till ice... - 37.3733
Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert
Looking for a novel and distinctive ice cream flavor? Then Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert is the perfect answer. Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert is perfect for your parties and for ice cream lovers like me, this flavored ice cream is heaven! - 36.2929
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 102.88
This recipe for coconut ice is prepared with melted copha coconut and egg whites. Prepared by cooking, the coconut ice is prepared sweetened with sugar and flavored with vanilla and frozen to serve. - 36.2514
Coconut Ice Cream Balls
Make balls of ice cream, using medium (No.
Roll each ball in tinted coconut, coating generously.
Place on a foil-lined tray and freeze. - 16.5528
Coconut Ice Cream
This Coconut Ice Cream with an extra smooth finish is a must try recipe for all coconut lovers! Great with vanilla flavoring this Coconut Ice Cream is a treat to indulge in. Give it a try for sure! - 40.2385
Coconut Ice Cream Pina
Early on day:
1. In medium bowl mix 1 1/2 cups coconut with ice cream; freeze, covered, right in bowl, until firm.
2. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, cutting through leaves so some are attached to each half. With help of grapefruit knife, cut out pineapple... - 25.1402
Ice Cream Snowballs
Scoop ice cream into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet and freeze until solid.
Roll in coconut.
Garnish with mint if desired. - 26.6983
Coconut Ice Cream
Spread coconut on shallow baking sheet and toast in 325 degrees oven until golden, stirring often.
This will take about 10 minutes.
Heat light cream and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into a... - 34.2626
Coconut And Honey Coated Banana
Go Bananas with dessert ! This video illustrates how to make a wonderful banana treat by combining coconut and honey. The use of cardamom gives that distinct flavour and it is very easy to make. Combine with vanilla ice-cream and it is ideal to serve when you... - 117.102
1.Grease an ice-cream tin with oil.
2.In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and milk.
3.Put saucepan on a low flame and stir till the sugar dissolves. Then increase the flame and boil for 5 minutes.
4.Pour the mixture into a... - 37.6165
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream Pie
Bake pie crust.
Spoon or scoop ice cream into pie crust.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Cut into wedges; spoon berries over each serving. - 27.1346
Cream Cheese Coconut Icing
Combine margarine and cheese "with sugar, and beat well.
Add other ingredients, mix well, and spread on cooled cake. - 20.89
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Cook until a little of the boiling syrup makes a ball hen dropped in a saucer of cold water
3. Turn the heat off, allow bubbles to... - 34.9999
Gourmet Coconut Ice
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Ice . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Ice to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. You can also try this with your own variation. - 37.9476
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 29.9204
Malibu Coconut Ice
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, set out the desiccated coconut
2. Microwave on high uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir this mix halfway during the cooking time
3. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) measuring jug, measure water and both types of sugar... - 39.5822
Coconut Pavlovas With Tropical Fruits And Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 250°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Draw 6 (4-inch) circles on paper; turn paper over.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer... - 37.5116
Whip ice cream with electric mixer.
Add macaroons and sherry.
Spoon mixture into molds or paper muffin cups.
Sprinkle with 2 T of crumbs or almonds and freeze. - 23.244
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan combine evaporated milk and sugar. Cook and stir till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till well chilled. Stir in whipping cream and... - 24.7927
Choco Coconut Ice Cream
Looking for a rich and flavorsome ice cream to indulge in, this Choco Coconut Ice Cream is something anyone would love. Follow this easy to make recipe for a wonderful dessert and let me know how this turned out for you! - 35.62
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 39.2763
Coconut Ice Cream
1. Stir the sugar and salt into the scalded milk until dissolved. Pour into an electric blender container; add a few pieces of the coconut and blend. Continue adding coconut while blending. Finally blend 5 minutes. Mix with 1 cup of the cream and vanilla... - 28.2847
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.3404
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. In a 10-inch tube pan prepare and bake the cake mix and cool, as per label directions.
2. Remove the cake from the pan and wash the pan.
3. Make 3 even layer slices crosswise out of the cake, return top layer to pan and set middle layer aside.
4.... - 42.9463
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut icing just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.4192
Coconut Custard Ice Cream
Put 2 cups coconut, cream and 1 cup milk in saucepan; heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Put liquid and remaining 1 cup milk in top part... - 42.8924
Coconut Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup forms a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites. Pour in the syrup into the beaten egg whites.
4) Continue beating till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add... - 34.945
Coconut Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3) Transfer into a freezing tray.
4) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
5) Put the mixture in a chilled bowl and beat thoroughly.
6) Transfer... - 35.9944
Coconut Ice Box Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Press dough into pan so it is 1" thick.
Allow to refrigerate overnight.
Turn dough upside down on a board and slice into 1/4 strips.
Lay... - 42.4018
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 32.1123