- » Vanilla Caramel Frosting
Vanilla Caramel Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla caramel frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla caramel frosting recipes.
You May Also Like!
Mix ingredients in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cook until syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Cool slightly and beat until creamy.
Spread on cake immediately. - 25.0826
1. Combine the brown sugar, butter and cream or milk in a saucepan. Place over heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved; then boil without stirring 3 to 5 minutes, until the mixture forms a soft ball when a small amount is dropped into a cup of cold water,... - 24.3504
Caramel-frosted Filbert Roll
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
Gradually add all but 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar and beat until thick.
Mix in crumbs, baking powder, and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until foamy, add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until stiff.
Beat in... - 43.416
Caramel Mocha Frosting
Cream butter with extract.
Blend in cocoa.
Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Blend in the coffee a small amount at a time and beat until frosting is of spreading consistency. - 29.7824
Boil for 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, undisturbed.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat until thick. - 28.8353
Caramel Fudge Frosting
If you dream of indulging in a delicious treat topped with Caramel then this Caramel Fudge Frosting on any of your desserts can just make it happen. A very sweet fudge frosting to try, this Caramel Fudge Frosting is nothing less than a delicious treat to go... - 37.6787
Burnt Sugar Cake With Caramel Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Take two 8-by-1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans and grease and flour them nicely.
3) Take a waxed paper and sift together baking powder, soda and salt. Keep aside.
3) First make Caramel Syrup- Take an... - 47.2476
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thick and golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth and... - 28.9192
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat; add sugar and milk.
Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until candy thermometer registers 234Â° (soft ball stage).
Remove from heat, and add vanilla (do not stir); cool 10 minutes.
Beat on... - 21.2182