- » Vanilla Beer
Vanilla Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla beer recipes.
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 48.0407
Root Beer Floats
Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 4 glasses.
Slowly fill each glass with 1 cup root beer. - 18.5544
You May Also Like!
Root Beer Float
Place half the dairy dessert in chilled 16-ounce mug.
Pour root beer over dessert.
Scoop remaining dessert on top. - 21.4427
1. Pack the glass loosely with ice or ice cream.
2. Pour in the Vanilla Vodka, top with Root Beer.
3. Top with scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired and serve. - 96.2018
Three-o Root Beer Float
Over a century ago, Root Beer was introduced as an alcoholic beverage, and Three Olives is thrilled to be the first to put the booze back into this all-American classic. - 15.5763
Root Beer Float
Root Beer Float has a yummy taste. If you like taste of vanilla ice cream with cola then try out this Root Beer Float recipe. Root Beer Float is love by many people across the world. - 18.3783
Root Beer Cake
Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
Blend at low speed of mixer; beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
Pour batter into greased and floured 12x8-inch pan.
Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Store in refrigerator.
For use with Self-Rising... - 32.4419
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 41.3379
Dark Caramel Beer Sauce
1) In a saucepan add brown sugar and cornstarch and mix.
2) Gently add beer and cook stirring constantly till thick.
3) Mix butter and vanilla extract and stir until melted.
4) Serve warm. - 30.6741
Intoxicating Root Beer Float
Intoxicating Root Beer Float, a fairly potent-attack of alcohol in your root beer float design. This is much less root beer float and much more punch right in the face hole. No amount of ice cream will take the edge off this drink. - 114.263
Root Beer Floatini
Three Olives Vodka recently released the world’s first Root Beer flavored vodka, perfect for celebrating the little known holiday! - 15.5206