- » Vanilla Ball
Vanilla Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla ball recipes.
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 35.9374
Betty's Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls. Bourbon Balls are a traditional sweet treat in Kentucky. Below is a recipe where all ingredients are halved, making about 2 ½ dozen small Bourbon Balls. - 0
Pecan Balls - Vanilla Kipfel
Another classic cookie recipe from Omi my mother in law. These delicious Christmas cookies made from crushed pecans, butter and other simple ingredients do not stay around long. With a dopio (double) espresso these cannot be beat. - 128.147
Vanilla Popcorn Balls
1) In a pot, mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt.
2) Mixture needs to be cooked to the point where it becomes brittle when a small amount is dropped into cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
3) Then add the vanilla extract and... - 37.2519
Walnuts & Vanilla Rum Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix a cup of walnuts with the wafer crumbs and confectionerâ€™s sugar.
2) Add the corn syrup, rum and cocoa mixing them thoroughly.
3) Fashion into small sized balls.
4) Roll half of the balls in rest of the walnuts.
5) Roll the... - 37.1943
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 31.3742
Vanilla Wafers And Orange Ball Cookies
In search of a simple yet impressive recipe for yummy cookies? Then watch Lynn as she details an extremely easy recipe to make delicious cookies that will disappear even before you can say 'cookies'. Get ready for lots of compliments! - 111.43
Chewy Ginger Almond Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the powdered sugar.
2) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3) Shape the mix into 1-inch balls and arrange on waxed paper.
4) Refrigerate till required.
5) Sprinkle cookies with... - 41.62
Russian Nut Balls
These Russian Nut Balls are a great snack for a midday munch. Lightly flavored, these contain vanilla and walnuts. I love to stock up on this simply because they also satisfy any sweet carvings. A simple recipe, with fabulous results! - 43.2585
Sugar Plum Balls
Rinse prunes and apricots, cover with cold water, bring to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut prunes from pits and chop.
Cream shortening thoroughly and gradually blend in vanilla extract and milk.
Combine flour, salt, and 1/3... - 38.929
Hawaiian Snow Balls
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a shallow baking pan, place coconut and bake in middle rack for 10 minutes, or till coconut turns pale brown in colour.
3. Once done, keep aside to cool.
4. Line wax paper on a small baking tray.... - 41.3007
1.Cook the ingredients, except the vanilla, to the stiff-ball stage, or 246Â° F.
2.Remove from the fire, add the vanilla and pour into a buttered pan.
3.When it is cold, turn it out of the pan and cut it into squares.
4.Serve with ice cream - 33.8011
Malted Vanilla Milkshake With Powdered Milk
If you are looking for some way you can use powdered milk in you food and drinks. Try this recipe. The chef in the video shows using powdered milk to make a milkshake. - 106.641
1. Mix sugar and mawa, put into a fry-pan and stir. Add vanilla essence.
2. When ready (mixture forms balls when tested with fingers) put into a greased tray and allow to set and cool.
3. Cut into shapes and use. - 25.7884
Vanilla Flavored Cream Caramels
Put syrup, sugar, 1 cup cream and butter in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling well.
Gradually stir in remaining cream.
Cook to 245° on a candy thermometer or until it forms a ball in cold water.
Pour into... - 28.9163
Vanilla Opera Cream
Melt butter in saucepan; add sugar and milk.
Bring to a boil; boil until mixture forms soft ball, or 234 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Turn into buttered pan; cool slightly.
Cut into squares. - 24.8836
Hardimont Butterscotch Sauce For Vanilla Ice Cream
Put sugar, syrup, and butter into saucepan and let boil until soft ball is formed in cold water.
Then add cream.
Good on vanilla ice cream with toasted, coarsely broken almonds sprinkled over. - 26.4273
Butter a 9x9x2-inch pan.
Melt the 1 cup butter or margarine in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add brown sugar and salt; stir thoroughly.
Stir in corn syrup.
Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, stirring constantly.
Clip candy thermometer to side of... - 36.6106
Vanilla Coke Reloaded Cocktail
Fireball whiskey may not be as well known as its Irish or Scottish counterpart, but is equally worthy your connoisseurship. Just bring on some spiced rum, vanilla vodka and coke and you have a fireball booze all set to knock you off. Follow the video and... - 110.751
Combine all of the ingredients but the vanilla in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, to 250°F or until a little of the mixture forms a firm, but not brittle ball when dropped in cold water.
Add the vanilla, and turn at once into a lightly... - 25.5585
Vanilla Flavored Peanut Butter Cookies
1. In a bowl cream shortening and sugars and add peanut butter and egg.
2. Blend with dry ingredients and vanilla, mixing well and shape into 36 balls.
3. Cover wax paper on a baking dish and arrange 15 cookie balls spacing in a ring 2-inches apart.
4.... - 46.9815
Mix sugar, 1 cup of the cream, the corn syrup, and salt in large saucepan.
Cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes.
Add remaining cream very slowly so that mixture does not stop boiling.
Cook for 5 minutes longer.
Stir in butter, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Cook... - 41.1734
Vanilla Royale, How-to
The vanilla royale, a cocktail to make use of your Crown Royale. Plus, add to that the fact that Doug is back and rocking it and you have a fully fleshed episode. This is a dangerous cocktail, it brings nice sweet flavor that will definitely creep up on you! - 0
Vanilla Pecan Pralines
1. Combine sugar, milk, syrup, and baking soda in a heavy-bottomed pan. Cook slowly until the mixture reaches 235° on a candy thermometer and forms a soft ball, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Add butter, vanilla, and pecans to hot mixture, and beat... - 27.4264
Vanilla Fruit Cup
1)In a medium saucepan, mix together sugar, brown sugar, water, orange juice and lemon juice.
2)Boil this mixture and let simmer over low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
3)Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
4)In a large bowl, arrange all the... - 39.3239
Vanilla Flavored Salt Water Taffy
Butter square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, cornstarch, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 256Â° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water... - 35.043
Cookies are frequent needs on a breakfast table or during tea or coffee with friends. Watch the recipe to make Vanilla Cookies with vanilla flavoring and all-purpose flour as the key ingredients along with other common dessert ingredients. Good to accompany... - 94.7257
Vanilla Flavored Easy Pecan Pralines
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water; heat 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by... - 33.986
Vanilla Chocolate Fudge
Combine sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
Add corn syrup and milk.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Mixture should be hot and bubbly.
Microwave, uncovered, at MEDIUM-HIGH 13 to 17 minutes or until mixture reaches soft... - 39.5105
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.4183
Vanilla Peanut Butter Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add soda and salt, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Then stir in peanut butter until mixture is well blended.
Add flour, alter-nately with milk,... - 45.8496
Vanilla Caramels is one of my favorite recipes. Served as a healthy snack, this recipe is loved by all. One of the reasons i like to make this is because it is easy to store. Try out this treat for any occasion! - 52.6593
Vanilla Caramel Apples
Wash, dry and polish apples.
Remove stems and insert wooden sticks.
Put milk, syrup and sugar into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring continually, until thermometer reaches soft ball stage 240° F (115°C), or... - 42.8621
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Fudge
1) In a large saucepan, place together sugar, milk, water, cocoa and margarine.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture until the fat is melted and the sugar has dissolved.
3) Cook stirring continuously for about five minutes or until a teaspoon of mixture drop in... - 39.0463
Vanilla Frosted Chocolate Cookies
COMBINE flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Gradually beat in cocoa mixture.
Shape dough into two balls.
Roll each ball of dough between two sheets waxed paper to 1/4-inch... - 38.7523
Vanilla Jelly Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, baking powder and salt; blend well.
3.... - 30.3671
Grandma's Vanilla Wafers
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Blend in the vanilla and milk.
Sift together the flour and baking powder and add to the creamed mixture.
Shape into small balls and place 2 inches apart on a... - 37.0405
Nilly Vanilla Wafers
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a mixer on low speed, or by hand with a wooden spoon, cream together the soft butter and sugar. Gradually work in the egg and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Add the... - 25.6437
French Vanilla Parfait
Cook sugar and water together in a small saucepan until a drop of syrup forms a soft ball in cold water.
Beat egg yolks until thick, then add hot syrup very gradually, continuing to beat until mixture has cooled.
Add salt and vanilla.
Chill until thickened,... - 31.5605
Combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, lemon peel, and cinnamon.
Heat together milk, sugar, butter, and 1/4 tea spoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 39.1415
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light, fluffy and creamy.
3) Beat in the flour; 1/2 cup at a time.
4) Then add the... - 41.3363
This delicious Vanilla Divinity candies should not be missed. What makes this candy my personal favorite is its unique flavors. I confess I am in love with them. Try the Vanilla Divinity recipe for yourself and then you will understand why! - 45.8205
Vanilla Fudge Frosting
Here is a very different take on your favorite Vanilla Fudge Frosting! It is a much simplified version of the usual, but believe me, this Vanilla Fudge Frosting is way better than what you have been trying for years. Give this fudge frosting a try and you... - 40.3484
Vanilla Divinity is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 30.6691
Viennese Vanilla Crescents
Finely grate almonds and hazelnuts.
Sift flour into a large bowl; add alrnonds, hazelnuts, unflavored sugar, salt, butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F... - 43.8958
1. Cook the sugar, corn syrup, water and salt to 264° F., or until it forms a hard, almost brittle ball if dropped in cold water, stirring only until the sugar is dissolved.
2. When the syrup is almost ready, beat the egg whites in an electric mixer or with... - 33.1085
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Add condensed milk and butter, allwo the butter to melt and then bring the whole mixture to a boil
3. Simmer gently until a drop of the... - 38.1496
Vanilla Melting Moments
Sift cornstarch, sugar, and flour together.
Blend butter and vanilla into dry ingredients until a soft dough is formed.
Chill if desired, then shape into small balls, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
Roll in coconut and place about 1 inch apart on ungreased... - 31.5494
Vanilla Boiled Frosting
1. Bring to a boil the sugar, corn syrup and water, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Continue cooking to 242° F. (syrup forms a firm ball in cold water).
2. In an electric mixer or a large bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Add the syrup... - 24.3229
Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball... - 47.6675
Vanilla Potato Chip Cookies
Roll in balls size of walnut and press with fork.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350°.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm. - 31.2055
Vanilla Peanut Butter Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside: Cream together shortening, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
Gradually stir dry ingredients into... - 43.5509
Vanilla Almond Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Separate 1 egg; reserve white. Beat remaining whole egg and egg yolk, milk, vanilla, and almond extract into butter and sugar... - 32.4648
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 before baking.
2) Grease and wet a baking sheet and then spoon or pipe six balls of choux pastry onto it.
3) Bake the pastry for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven and then take off from oven when... - 45.607
Basic Vanilla Caramels
Lightly oil inside of 3-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in pan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture comes to boil.
Clip on candy thermometer; cook, stirring occasionally, until thermometer... - 32.8644
Lightly oil inside of 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, milk, corn syrup, and salt in pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture comes to boil.
Wash down sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry... - 37.0946
Vanilla Strawberry Cookies
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
In small bowl cream margarine with sugar; add vanilla and lemon peel and stir to combine.
Add sifted flour and ice water and mix to form dough.
Preheat oven to... - 40.4516
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 33.7737
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Vanilla Flavored Kourabiedes
Cream butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
Stir in egg yolk, vanilla, and aniseed.
Stir in almonds.
Stir together flour and baking powder; blend into creamed mixture.
Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
Form into 1-inch balls; stud each with a clove.
Bake on... - 36.3027
Vanilla Pecan Puffs
Are you craving for pecan puffs? Baby this recipe for pecan puffs is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy pecan puffs. - 30.8796
Vanilla Mont Blanc Aux Marrons
Mont Blanc Aux Marrons is a treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Mont Blanc Aux Marrons effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 37.2434
Vanilla Caramel Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making caramel mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 1 1/2 -quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown... - 28.3388
Vanilla Nut Crust
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, crushed vanilla wafers, and salt.
Cut in lard or shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Stir in the finely chopped pecans.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to... - 36.4421
Vanilla-flavored Norwegian Kringle
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and the 1 cup sugar until creamy; beat in egg, egg yolks, and vanilla until well combined.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Wrap dough in... - 39.8259
Vanilla Flavored Apple Dumplings
For pastry, in a small mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening till pieces are the size of fine crumbs.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push moistened dough... - 40.5159
Vanilla-flavored Peanut Brittle
Butter 2 baking sheets, each 15 1/2 x12 inches; keep warm.
Combine soda, 1 teaspoon water and the vanilla; set aside.
Combine sugar, 1 cup water and the corn syrup in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, to 240° on candy thermometer... - 40.8819
Simple Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Fudge
Cut or break chocolate into small pieces, put into saucepan with sugar, milk, corn syrup, salt, and butter; stir until well mixed and place over direct heat.
Cook with occasional stirring to the soft ball stage (234° F.), being sure to remove the pan from... - 40.0983
Vanilla Flavored Maple Cream
Grease a 9x 13-inch bake pan.
Stir the first six ingredients together in a deep heavy bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then boil slowly without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball in ice water, or until syrup registers 238F to... - 35.4873
Vanilla Flavored Fudge Frosting
If you want to experience the ultimate sweet and yummy, this Fudge Frosting will sure show you the way for it! A great way to pep up any after meal dessert, especially fudge, this Fudge Frosting is a devilishly sweet treat for all your loved ones. Give it at... - 38.0833
Spicy Vanilla Cookies
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and cream together.
2) Separately sift in the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly to the wet mixture.
3) Use a cookie sheet to grease with oil. Prepare ½ inches balls from the dough and place... - 47.0646
1) In a saucepan, place together pudding mix, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter or margarine.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Allow to cook, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 238°F on a candy thermometer... - 39.8383
Baked Pear With Wildflower Honey, Wine, And Vanilla
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F,
2. Start trimming the bottoms of the pears so that they stand upright.
3. In an ovenproof dish, place the pears
4. In a bowl, pour honey with the wine and mix it properly, then spoon it over... - 45.3673
Vanilla Banana Cream Pie
This Banana Cream Pie tastes incredible ! Try this creamy sweet fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Banana Cream Pie are welcome ! - 47.5739
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo and the sugar and mix well
3. Add the flour, salt and vanilla to the bowl and mix again
4. Shape the mixture into balls and bake on a foil covered cookie sheet for 25... - 38.1292
Vegan Classic Shortbread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Knead all ingredients together to make a dough.
3. Make balls out of the dough.
4. Grease and flour an 8-inch (20 cm) baking tin.
5. In the baking tin, smoothen the balls and... - 39.9579
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Lightly grease two large cookie sheets
3. Sift the sugars with the flour and the salt and mix well. Set aside
4. In a medium bowl, place the almond paste and break it up with a fork.
5. Add the egg whites to... - 46.0559
Claire S Crescent Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift together flour and sugar.
Add butter and knead until smooth.
Add walnuts and vanilla and knead again until all ingredients are well blended.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls, then into 3 1/2-inch strips, then... - 32.4371
Spoon the pastry dough into a piping bag with a plain nozzle.
Pipe on to well-greased baking sheets in nine balls about 4 cm./ 1 1/2 in.diameter and nine of about 1.25 cm./ 1/2 in.diameter.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark... - 40.288
Something that kids will love n9ot only to look at but to eat as well! Here is the recipe for Rainbow candy! A delicious snack, this candy is great for a midday snack. I love to pop one myself whenever i experience andy sweet carvings! Trust me, prepare this... - 51.6848
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F (200°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method or Food Processor Method Cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract beat till... - 47.076
Beat eggs and sugar; then add shortening.
Add the soda dissolved in hot water and beat well.
Add vanilla extract and flour and shape into balls about the size of large marbles.
Place on greased cookie sheets.
Press with a fork; bake at 350° for about 10... - 31.6932
Laura's Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars gradually, and mix well.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir in soda, flour, and oats.
Form Into small balls and bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes. - 33.6939
1. Sieve the flour and sugar together and rub in the margarine.
2. Add the vanilla essence and bind the mixture together.
3. Form into small balls and place on a baking tray a few inches apart.
4. With the back of a fork, press the balls down making a... - 29.4601
1. Sieve the flour and sugar together and rub in the margarine.
2. Add the vanilla essence and bind the mixture together.
3. Form into small balls and place on a baking tray a few inches apart.
4. With the back of a fork, press the balls down making a... - 31.7323
Grandma's Caramel Candy
Grandma's cooking is always the most delicious!!! I would like to share my favorite home made candy ever called Grandma's Caramel Candy! This is a simple recipe which works well as a healthy snack. - 46.8408
White Christmas Fudge
Combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt and cream in saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat to moderate, cover and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and cook to 236 degrees (soft ball in cold water), withou - 33.7887
Combine sugar, syrup, and cream in heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Turn heat low and cook, stirring occasionally, until 260°F. registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of... - 36.3368
1. Grease one 9 by 9-inch pan, or two 8 by 8-inch pans if two people are going to pull the taffy. Also grease a large surface for cutting the candy.
2. Cook all ingredients except the vanilla to 268° F. (the mixture makes a firm, nearly brittle ball in cold... - 30.1222
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour Batter Bowl or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowl.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center of... - 41.9741
Bird's Nest Cookies
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
2.Mix together sugar and butter to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in egg yolks, salt and vanilla. Beat.
4.Sift flour into the mixture. Mix well.
5.Make small balls of the... - 45.9282
Aunt Emily's Soft Caramels
1) In 4-quart saucepan, add all ingredients except the vanilla.
2) Place over gentle heat, stirring occasionally, till the sugar dissolves and the butter melts.
3) Continue cooking, without stirring, till the candy thermometer reaches 248°F or a small... - 42.5204
It's the season to be jolly...!!! It is also the season to treat your taste buds to some delicious treats!! Christmas Caramels is a delicious snack that is specially made during the holidays. Prepare this and keep it handy to offer any guests that come by! - 47.6301
1) Lightly butter a 8X8X2-inch pan and leave aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk, and water.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat and... - 43.824
Old Fashioned Caramels
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar, butter, corn syrup and 1 cup whipping cream; mix well.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over medium heat; boil gently 1 minute.
3. Mix in remaining whipping cream; allow it to come to a boil over medium heat.
4. Boil... - 38.6217
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 40.8445
This is a really simple, 3 ingredient recipe! If you’ve never tried Larabars, you’re missing out. They are so yummy, and come in many different flavors. They are raw, gluten free and great for a snack (especially after a workout). I would have with a... - 28.0636
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and vanilla until frothy, then add to the creamed mixture and beat again until well mixed.
Sift the flour and salt and gently fold in, using a metal spoon, taking care not to... - 36.1947
Butter Cream Centers
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, water, and cream of tartar.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to 238°-240° on a candy thermometer.
3) Stir in the baking soda and hot water together mixed.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture onto cool marble or a stainless... - 43.2888