- » Vanilla Almond Crescent
Vanilla Almond Crescent Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vanilla almond crescent recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vanilla almond crescent recipes.
Vanilla Crescent Cookies
1. On a work surface, sift the flour, add almonds, one third cup sugar, butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract
2. Mix them all together with hands and work into a dough; chill the dough for a couple of hours
3. make worm-like structures with the dough... - 38.2292
You May Also Like!
Vanilla Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Beat butter in large bowl of electric mixer until light and creamy.
Add honey and mix well.
Add almonds and beat again.
Stir in flour and vanilla with wooden spoon.
Lightly flour baking sheet.
Roll small handful of dough between palms... - 40.6471
Glazed Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 325°F Beat butter and granulated sugar in large bowl until creamy.
Mix in flour, cornstarch and vanilla.
Stir in almonds.
Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into crescents.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 22 to 25 minutes or... - 39.5479
Vanilla Almond Crescesnts
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Finely chop vanilla bean. Take a mortar or electric blender and mix the chopped vanilla bean with icing sugar.
3. Mix with leftover icing sugar and store in airtight container. Let it stand... - 43.5574
Spread ground almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and egg yolk, mixing well.
Stir in brandy and almonds.
In... - 42.6095
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith.
Grind the almonds very fine.
With a large knife, using a chopping motion, blend together the almonds with the flour, sugar, salt, vanilla pith, and butter on a work slab.
Add the egg yolk and knead to form a... - 40.5948
1 For the cookies: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the almonds are very finely chopped, almost a powder.
2 In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer fitted with the paddle blade, beat the... - 45.5941
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light, fluffy and creamy.
3) Beat in the flour; 1/2 cup at a time.
4) Then add the... - 41.3363
Viennese Vanilla Crescents
Finely grate almonds and hazelnuts.
Sift flour into a large bowl; add alrnonds, hazelnuts, unflavored sugar, salt, butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F... - 43.8958
German Almond Crescents
Cream the butter.
Add both of the sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in the kirsch.
Stir in half of the flour and the salt.
Then add the almonds and the remaining flour.
Break off small pieces of the dough; on a board lightly... - 43.7702
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming until fluffy and add in vanilla and water.
3) Mix in flour and almonds, stirring gradually and blend well to make a dough.
4) Taking a teaspoonful of dough at a... - 41.763