- » Vanilla
Vanilla is a food flavoring agent derived from the Vanilla orchids which originally belong to Mexico. The flavoring attribute mainly comes from the bean or the seed pod of the plant. The processed beans of vanilla ... More »
Classic Just Vanilla Crème Brulee
This is a version of the classic 300 years old European dessert. I will let you argue about its origin! There are plenty of versions out there but this vanilla one is one of the most popular and favorites. A lovely creamy dessert, suitable for any occasion! - 119.949
No Bake Vanilla Slice
For a delicious dessert that is easy to make and is sure to turn out amazingly delicious, watch this video by CookingwithKim. You will not be disappointed! - 117.442
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.46
Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
One can’t complain about vanilla cupcakes, especially if they are topped with homemade butter cream frosting. You can't go far wrong with a good vanilla cupcake and here is a simple recipe you can use to whip up a couple dozen of these little gems. Make... - 107.142
Stop buying vanilla extract. You can now make a pure extract at home, and that too under 5 minutes. Watch this video and learn what all you need and how to make it! - 97.4527
Homemade Vanilla Extract
1. Place the vanilla beans over a cutting board and slit in between. Set aside.
2. Pour vodka into a container.
3. Scrape out the caviar from vanilla bean and drop into the vodka.
4. Place the lid and ring onto the jar and... - 94.472
Vanilla Whipped Topping
Often some simple looking and tasting desserts and sweet become delicious and fabulous with the toppings served over them. Here is a video showing a nice recipe for a vanilla topping. - 88.4277
Something that kids will love n9ot only to look at but to eat as well! Here is the recipe for Rainbow candy! A delicious snack, this candy is great for a midday snack. I love to pop one myself whenever i experience andy sweet carvings! Trust me, prepare this... - 51.8931
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add butter, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add in the flour, buttermilk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, allspice and nutmeg.
5) Continue beating till... - 50.7632
Trim The Tree Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add all the cookie ingredients and mix well.
3) Beat for 3 to 4 minutes till well mixed.
4) If necessary, chill dough till firm enough to roll.
5) Flour a surface and roll the dough to a 1/4-inch... - 50.552
Glazed Crullers is a sugar glazed anytime snack. Something that is relished by kids and adults, this is a great tea time accompaniment. The main flavor of this comes from vanilla. Enjoy it..but watch how many you eat!! - 47.3642
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F (200°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method or Food Processor Method Cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract beat till... - 47.285
Pancakes A La CrÃ¨me
1) Make the pancake batter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) For the pastry cream: In a bowl, add egg yolks with 1 oz sugar and beat until white.
3) Mix in the flour, cornflour, and little milk and beat till smooth.
4) In a saucepan, add the... - 46.3532
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat well adding eggs and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with soda and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients to creamed... - 46.271
Frosted Vanilla Slices
Preheat oven.to 425°F (220°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 24x18-inch (60x45-cm) rectangle.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cold water.
Place rectangles on baking sheet; pierce dough with a fork.
Refrigerate 15... - 45.9009
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. Make the frosting by combining the mixing the frosting ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside till required.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and the granulated sugar... - 45.4414
Easy Filled Turnovers
Mix thoroughly shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Blend in flour, salt and soda.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400°.
Roll dough 1/16 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into 3-inch circles or squares.
Spoon 1... - 44.7781
Viennese Vanilla Crescents
Finely grate almonds and hazelnuts.
Sift flour into a large bowl; add alrnonds, hazelnuts, unflavored sugar, salt, butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F... - 44.1047
1) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
2) Beat in sugar till fluffy.
3) Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a medium bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir.
5) Add creamed mixture and blend.
6) For the Food Processor Method,... - 44.0971
Bavarian Cream Bavarois A La CrÃ¨me
1) In a bowl, whip the cream partially.
2) In a saucepan, add yolks and sugar and cream.
3) In a bowl, add milk and vanilla pod and allow to infuse. (If using vanilla essence, add in to the yolk mixture).
4) When well flavored, discard... - 43.07
Spritz Surprise Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add flour.
5) Beat till well blended.
6) Use ribbon plate in cookie press and force 1/2 of the dough... - 42.7472
Vanilla Refrigerator Cookies
Mix shortening, sugars, eggs, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients together; mix into shortening mixture.
Mix thoroughly with hands.
Press and mold into a long, smooth roll about 2 1/2" in diameter.
Wrap... - 42.3397
Spoon the pastry dough into a piping bag with a plain nozzle.
Pipe on to well-greased baking sheets in nine balls about 4 cm./ 1 1/2 in.diameter and nine of about 1.25 cm./ 1/2 in.diameter.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark... - 40.4989
1 In a pan, add milk, cream and vanilla pod. Bring to a boil.
2 In a bowl, cream the egg yolks and vanilla sugar well, adding in the milk powder.
3 Gently pour the hot milk and cream into the egg yolks and mix well.
4 Heat the mixture stirring... - 40.3821
Easy Vanilla Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add honey, vanilla and oil to beat.
3) Add flours and stir well to prepare a thick batter.
4) Use an oiled cookie sheet to drop the batter by spoonfuls.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 15 minutes... - 40.3418
Vanilla Refrigerator Cookies
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Add sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add well-beaten egg and the vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
Sift together the dry ingredients and gradually add, beating after each... - 40.2542
Vegan Classic Shortbread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Knead all ingredients together to make a dough.
3. Make balls out of the dough.
4. Grease and flour an 8-inch (20 cm) baking tin.
5. In the baking tin, smoothen the balls and... - 40.161
Combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, lemon peel, and cinnamon.
Heat together milk, sugar, butter, and 1/4 tea spoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 39.3686
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Fold in the vanilla and flour.
3) Mix the contents together to form a smooth dough.
4)... - 39.0044
Simple Vanilla Cheesecake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 In a blender, place all the ingredients.
3 Blend for 15 minutes.
4 Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
5 Place in a pan of hot water in the oven.
6 If the water evaporates during... - 38.7713
Vanilla Crescent Cookies
1. On a work surface, sift the flour, add almonds, one third cup sugar, butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract
2. Mix them all together with hands and work into a dough; chill the dough for a couple of hours
3. make worm-like structures with the dough... - 38.4384
1) In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder.
2) Mix in the butter and rub with the fingertips till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
3) Add the sugar, vanilla essence and beaten egg and mix till a smooth dough is formed.
4) Lightly dust a board and... - 38.2667
Vanilla Refrigerator Cookies
Mix thoroughly butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, salt and nuts.
Divide dough into 3 equal parts; shape each part into roll, 1 1/2 inches in diameter and about 7 inches long.
Wrap; chill at least 4 hours.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cut rolls into... - 38.1666
If using gelatin, sprinkle over water in a 1- to 2-cup pan and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add sugar; stir over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
In a food processor or blender, whirl gelatin-sugar mixture (or just sugar, if not using... - 37.1266
Vanilla Crisps is a irresistible and super delicious cookie. I served it recently for a tea party and the guest are still calling up and asking for the recipe! I am sure you will love this Vanilla Crisps recipe. - 37.053
Combine egg whites, sugar replacement, and fructose in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Beat until foamy and well blended.
Stir in flour, melted margarine, and vanilla.
Drop onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
Use a fork dipped in water to flatten dough... - 36.7583
This happy meeting of Oriental tofu and Italian gelato results in a delicious, smooth-textured frozen dessert that's light and lean.
Besides vanilla, we offer a wide range of flavors.
Our calorie count is for a half-cup serving of vanilla tofulato made with... - 36.5041
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the salt and continue beating until they stand in stiff peaks, adding the vanilla toward the end.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating for 15 minutes after the last of the sugar has been added.
Remove half the... - 36.3579
Walnut And Vanilla Ice Palmiers
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with butter. Chop the walnuts finely. On a lightly floured surface roll the pastry to a thin rectangle measuring 30x20cm/12x8in.
2. Trim the edges of the pastry, then brush with... - 35.1507
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy; beat in marzipan, vanilla and egg until smooth.
Gradually beat in flour until consistency of whipped cream.
Using large piping bag with medium rosette tip, pipe 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) wreaths onto greased or... - 34.5937
Cook wheat in 3 cups water till tender, about 1 hour.
Place cooked wheat, half at a time, in a blender container; cover and blend into a paste.
In small saucepan cook poppy seed in 1 cup boiling water till soft, about 10 minutes.
Mix together... - 34.5116
Vanilla Pots De CrÃ¨me
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size bowl, mix together milk, water, and honey.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour a little of the mixture into eggs.
Return to bowl, and blend.
Spoon mixture into 6 ovenproof cups.
Place a shallow pan on middle shelf of oven.
Arrange... - 34.0939
1.Cook the ingredients, except the vanilla, to the stiff-ball stage, or 246Â° F.
2.Remove from the fire, add the vanilla and pour into a buttered pan.
3.When it is cold, turn it out of the pan and cut it into squares.
4.Serve with ice cream - 34.005
Creme De La CrÃ¨me BrÃ»lÃ©e
1. In small saucepan, stir together cream and milk. Heat just to simmering. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 325°. Place six 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3. In small... - 33.6373
Vanilla Semi Fredo
1) In a bowl, beat the egg white to stiff peaks.
2) In another bowl, add in the cream and beat till it becomes thick and light. Add in the sugar and vanilla essence. Beat to mix well.
3) Into the cream mixture, gently fold in the egg whites.
4)... - 33.5131
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortenings and blend in sugar well.
Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a flour dusted... - 33.2023
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead, if desired:
1. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, and almonds. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like corn meal. Add egg and vanilla; mix well, then knead dough until smooth. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Start heating... - 32.9317
Claire S Crescent Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift together flour and sugar.
Add butter and knead until smooth.
Add walnuts and vanilla and knead again until all ingredients are well blended.
Chill about 1 hour.
Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls, then into 3 1/2-inch strips, then... - 32.6574
Roll pastry 1/2 in thick and cut into fingers 4 in by 1 in Bake in a fairly hot oven (425° F., Gas 7) until pastry is well risen.
Allow to cool.
Blend the cornflour with the milk, beat in the eggyolks and sugar, and cook over a gentle heat until thick.
Beat... - 32.5511
Vanilla Spritz Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add cake flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently... - 32.394
Blend cold water and cornstarch.
Pour into small saucepan.
Boil until clear and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add sugar replacement and vanilla extract.
Stir to dissolve.
Cool. - 31.7222
In medium saucepan, slowly heat 2 cups milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan.
In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and remaining milk; stir to mix well.
Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into hot milk; bring to boiling, stirring.
Boil 1... - 31.7202
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Into a champagne glass, pour drink and top with chocolate shavings. - 31.3645
1. Make the eggs and milk into a custard, add sugar and vanilla.
2. Beat the cream stiffly.
3. When cold, partly freeze the custard and then mix in cream and continue to freeze until the right consistency is reached. - 31.1707
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until... - 30.8477
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 whole egg, 1 egg yolk (reserve the egg white), and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, soda, and salt together; blend into butter mixture, kneading to a stiff dough.
Chill - 29.9056
Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Press into a greased 9" x 13" (3 L) microproof baking dish.
Frost with white icing made with juice of one of the oranges as liquid. - 29.8332
1) Into a blender, add the milk, vanilla and the honey and blend till smooth
2) Pour into a glass and serve immediately - 29.6841
Marinate marrons in brandy for about 30 minutes.
Then drain and chop marrons coarsely, reserving brandy syrup.
Line bottom of a sherbet dish with part of chopped marrons.
Place a generous portion of vanilla ice cream on top and sprinkle remaining marrons on... - 29.4557
Vanilla Cake- A Trip Down Memory Lane
This is a simple and easy vanilla cake recipe, the very first I started my baking adventures with. Enjoy the subtle flavors that go into making this basic vanilla cake a wonderful tea time snack. - 29.2305
Fruitful Cooler is a beverage that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Fruitful Cooler; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.0716
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend for 30-45 seconds
2. Once blended properly, serve immediately
3. Serve in tall glasses and enjoy it while having breakfast - 28.9149
Put the chilled milk, essence and sugar into a blender.
Whip for a few minutes.
Add ice cream.
Whip for a second.
A thick, frothy shake is ready. - 28.6529
Basic Vanilla Chiffon
In medium saucepan, mix Unflavored Gelatine with 2 Tbs. sugar; blend in egg yolks beaten with milk.
Let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until Gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes; add vanilla.
Pour into large bowl and chill, stirring... - 27.9182
1 In a bowl, add sugar and eggs and whisk over hot water until the mixture forms ribbons.
2 Gradually fold in the flour with the help of a spatula.
3 Line a baking tray with silicone paper and spread the mixture thinly in it.
4 Bake at 450... - 27.8148
Best Whipped Topping
It's made almost exactly like our Vanilla Ice Cream: Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl.
Scald evaporated skimmed milk, add to mixing bowl and stir well to dissolve gelatin.
Chill in freezer for a few minutes.
When mixture is very... - 26.7562
Drink Your Dessert
Put ingredients in blender and mix.
Serve in champagne glasses.
Serves 6 to 8. - 26.3878
Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl or measuring cup.
Stir to dissolve fructose.
Pour into an ice cream maker.
Freeze as directed by ice cream-maker manufacture You can pack "Frosty 'Vanilla" in a freezer container for later use.
It freezes very hard in a... - 25.265
Vanilla Spritz Cookies
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; blend thoroughly.
Force dough through cookie press onto chilled baking sheets.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until set but not browned. - 24.7391
Vanilla Crumb Crust
Place butter in a 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave 30 seconds to melt.
Stir in cookie crumbs.
Press buttered crumbs into bottom and sides of pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes. - 24.2681
Place 1 scoop of the ice cream into each of 4 tall glasses.
Pour root beer over ice cream.
Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Add straws and tall spoons.
Serve immediately. - 22.5122
In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except the ice.
Blend until smooth.
Gradually add ice. Blend until smooth. - 19.4783
Vanilla Recipes By Category