- » Unsweetened Applesauce
Unsweetened Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of unsweetened applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for unsweetened applesauce recipes.
Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread
If you are tired of drinking high protein smoothies, here is a high protein banana bread recipe by Big Andy, the host of buybulkwhey. He is making Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread for a high protein breakfast. The recipe is so easy that you don’t have... - 116.962
Applesauce Spice Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Beat egg, add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with the applesauce to the creamed mixture.
Be sure to add flour first and last.
Drop on well greased cookie... - 38.8512
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, now gradually add sugar and cream until fluffy
3.Also add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Stir in nuts and raisins
5.Sift dry ingredients... - 46.2287
Spicy Applesauce Cake Squares
Combine sugar, oil, and egg in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electic mixer until well blended.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves, and salt in a small bowl; add to sugar mixture, beating well.
Stir in applesauce and... - 38.0385
Applesauce Spice Cookies
Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt into a bowl.
Combine margarine and fructose in a mixing bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat in egg and sweetener.
Add flour mixture alternately with applesauce to creamed mixture,... - 37.1404
1. Mix egg, oil, and applesauce in a bowl. Add flour, bran buds cereal, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Stir in raisins.
2. Spoon batter into a nonstick or paper-lined muffin pan, filling the cups 3/4 full.
3. Bake 375Â° until slightly brown, about... - 31.8784
1. Combine eggs, oil, applesauce, and apple juice in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir in oatmeal and raisins.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto nonstick baking sheet. Bake at 350Â° for 7 to 10 minutes. - 30.2246
Combine all ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. - 21.3294
1. In medium bowl, beat together applesauce and cottage cheese. Fold in orange segments.
2. Divide mixture among 4 parfait glasses. Chill until serving time. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon toasted coconut. - 16.1041
1) In a bowl, mix the allspice and applesauce together.
2) Apply the glaze over the meat while cooking or as required. - 26.1203
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat or medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in raisins.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 23.0142
Applesauce Oat Bran Muffins
Applesauce oat bran muffins are mild and sweet oat bran muffins baked with unsweetened applesauce. Itâ€™s a delightful treat filled with raisins. This applesauce muffin recipe comes with a topping of cinnamon and walnuts that makes it even more delicious. - 45.2874
Applesauce Cocoa Cookies
Cream together the shortening and sugar replacement.
Add egg and blend well.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with applesauce and water to creamed mixture.
Be sure to add flour first and last.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie... - 36.049
Applesauce Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water until water is absorbed.
Add applesauce, vanilla, oil, sweetener and eggs to cooled raisins.
Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees, 15-20 minutes, just until... - 41.9046
1. Blend applesauce with cinnamon and nutmeg. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat evaporated milk in medium bowl until it is consistency of whipped topping.
2. Using rubber spatula, fold whipped milk into applesauce. Spoon into 4 parfait glasses; chill... - 17.9628
Applesauce Raspberry Gelatin Mould
In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
Slowly add soda.
Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold onto a serving platter. - 31.286
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and red hots in 3 cups boiling water, stirring until they dissolve.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice and salt.
Chill until set in a square 8 x 8 x 1 1/2-inch pan or gelatin mold. - 27.9386
Quick Applesauce Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add applesauce and egg white.
Blend for 5 to 6 minutes or until creamy.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove from pan. - 30.2992
Individual Applesauce Cakes
This applesauce cake uses unsweetened applesauce and is graced with cinnamon flavor and garnished with nuts and raisins. Sample this to know how yummy and scrumptious this applesauce cake is! - 35.7603
Applesauce Cake Squares
Place unsweetened chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stir until chocolate melts.
Combine sugar, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; add to applesauce mixture,... - 40.8813
Snacking Applesauce Cake Squares
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in eggs, apple juice concentrate and applesauce.
Combine dry ingredients.
Gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
Stir in... - 45.8423
Gingered Applesauce Waffles
Gingered Applesauce Waffles is a simply delicious snack recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Gingered Applesauce Waffles dish! - 37.2877
Spicy Applesauce Torte
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly.
Mix in the crumbs; set aside.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add beaten eggs in halves, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating only until smooth... - 44.5476
Applesauce Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy; beat in applesauce and vanilla extract.
3. In separate bowl, sift flour again along with baking soda, cinnamon,... - 35.7763
Applesauce Raisin Spice Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger and allspice and keep aside.
3) In another bowl, mix together brown sugar and butter.
4) Beat at medium speed, for 1 to 2 minutes.
5)... - 49.3287
Sift dry ingredients.
Beat honey, oil, egg whites, juice and applesauce together.
Add dry ingredients and beat well.
Pour into minibundt pans that have been lightly greased.
Bake at 350° for 22 to 25 minutes.
Cool and ice. - 44.4178
Applesauce Spice Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the cake , mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the wet... - 112.363
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Put 1/2 cup of applesauce in each of the 4 custard cups.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till fluffy.
4) Mix in the cream of tartar, honey, and cinnamon.
5) Whisk well till the mix forms stiff... - 36.8073
Cream together margarine and sugar replacement.
Add applesauce and water, stirring to mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cloves in sifter.
Sift dry ingredients into applesauce mixture; stir to blend.
Fold in raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 38.9114
Cream together margarine and sugar replacement until light and fluffy; beat in eggs.
Sift flour, salt, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and baking soda together.
Combine applesauce and boiling water.
Add flour mixture alternately with applesauce mixture to the... - 38.0101
Cinnamon Applesauce Revel
Cinnamon apple sauce revel is a chilled and frozen dessert made with gelatin base. Flavored with apple sauce spruced up with cinnamon candies, the cinnamon applesauce revel has whipped cream and walnuts in it too. It can be served with additional whipped... - 37.6459
Soften yeast in Cider.
Mix honey, oil, egg and applesauce and combine with softened yeast.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add rest of ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Set in warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 45 to 55... - 39.1029
Easy Applesauce Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and spices together.
Cream butter, add sugar continuing to cream.
Stir in applesauce combined with soda.
Add dry ingredients and fruits alternately.
Bake in a greased 8 x 12 inch cake pan, at 300F about 1 hour. - 37.9866
Peachy Applesauce Salad
In a saucepan, bring soda to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add applesauce; chill until partially set.
Fold in whipped topping, nutmeg and vanilla.
Fold in peach.
Chill until firm. - 33.328
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream margarine until fluffy.
3. Beat eggs and sugar; add to margarine and blend.
4. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to margarine mixture alternately with applesauce, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in vanilla and... - 41.1539
Crunchy Applesauce Mould
In saucepan soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat till dissolved.
In bowl combine lemon yogurt, applesauce, and cinnamon; stir in gelatin.
Chill till partially set, Fold in chopped apple.
Turn into a 3 cup mold.
Chill till firm. - 33.9368
Applesauce Meringue Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; add egg yolks and lemon extract.
Mix soda with flour and nuts; add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce.
Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan.
Beat egg whites until stiff; gradually beat in brown sugar.
Spread meringue... - 42.3962
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and a dash salt.
Chill till partially set.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Blend remaining ingredients; spoon atop; swirl through salad to marble.
Cut in 9 squares. - 37.2794
Cinnamon Applesauce Cake
Cook raisins in water until soft; drain.
Add applesauce, eggs, oil and sweetener to raisins.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a 9x 13-inch glass pan greased with diet margarine.
Bake in a 325Â° oven 45 minutes.
216 calories per... - 34.4657
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine applesauce, molasses, oil, and egg in a small bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring well.
Spoon batter into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until wooden pick... - 35.6514
Applesauce Granola Drops
Combine egg, vegetable oil, applesauce, and apple juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Add flour, baking powder, and nutmeg.
Beat until completely mixed.
Stir in granola cereal.
Grease cookie sheet with vegetable-oil spray.
Drop... - 40.97
Curried Applesauce Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the corn oil.
2) Mix well.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cover the bowl and store in the refrigerator. Use this as a salad dressing, as desired. - 36.5047
Honey And Almond Applesauce Cookies
Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except almonds and beat until well blended.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 43.6255
Pour into the crust. Top with the reserved crumbs. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Chill overnight. - 29.2008
Applesauce Fruit Cake
Cream butter; add sugar and applesauce gradually.
Sift flour with soda and spices; add to creamed mix- ture.
Stir in nuts, candied fruit and raisins.
Pour into 2 greased and floured cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes; cool.
Wrap cakes in... - 42.5158
Light Applesauce V Cheese Muffins
In large bowl, stir together biscuit mix, 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
In separate bowl, combine egg, applesauce, milk, oil and Cheddar cheese.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
Coat muffin pan cups with no - 31.886
Applesauce And Raisin Bread
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Combine applesauce, eggs, sugar and oil; stir in raisins and nuts.
Add all at once to flour, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Pour into greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake in a... - 34.6342
Mashed Sweet Potatoes And Applesauce
Prick sweet potatoes with a fork.
Place in microwave oven on a paper towel, leaving space between the potatoes.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Rearrange potatoes and turn them over.
Microwave for 6 more minutes.
Let potatoes stand, covered, for 3 more... - 36.0327
Applesauce Honey Ham
Remove any visible fat from the steaks.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the applesauce, honey ginger and cinnamon.
Place the ham in the grill and top with the applesauce honey mixture.
The applesauce honey... - 30.8144
Heat milk in a heavy saucepan until hot.
Stir in oats; cook 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add applesauce and remaining ingredients.
Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. - 26.792
Applesauce And Chocolate Brownies
Make this fall season special with some delicious applesauce and chocolate brownies. See Chef John Maxwell as he combines two great flavors, apples and chocolate to prepare awesome brownies. Take a look at this impressive video and surely this recipe would... - 123.404
Orange Applesauce Muffins
In a medium mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
In a small mixing bowl combine egg, applesauce, orange peel, orange juice, and cooking oil.
Add all at... - 38.0991
Chocolate Applesauce Bread
Here is a quick chocolate applesauce bread recipe. I invite you to try out this chocolate applesauce bread recipe the moment you try out. I am sure you won't regret! - 39.0573
Applesauce Walnut Cookies
Applesauce Walnut Cookies has a fine taste. Applesauce Walnut Cookies gets its taste from nuts mixed with apple sauce and oats. Applesauce Walnut Cookies is loved by many people. - 44.247
Fruited Applesauce Cake
Cream butter; add applesauce, mixing well.
Dissolve soda in sour milk; add to applesauce mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together; blend into applesauce mixture.
Dredge fruits and nuts with additional flour; add to batter, stirring well.
Turn into tube... - 41.3841
Spiced Applesauce Cake
Spiced Applesauce Cake is a great way to end your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and unique cake is incomparable in taste. Try this wonderful Spiced Applesauce Cake recipe for yourself! - 45.6935
Applesauce Cookies has a unique taste. Applesauce Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and apple sauce. Applesauce Cookies is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 44.7947
Diabetic Applesauce Cookies
These Diabetic Applesauce Cookies are simply awesome ! Bite into these crunchy treats for a delightful brunch and let me know if you like them. Try out these Diabetic Applesauce Cookies at the earliest. Who said that diabetics have to forget delicious sweet... - 50.5376
Applesauce Gingerbread Bars
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and put the applesauce. Cook over low heat to boil the applesauce.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add molasses and soda. Keep... - 47.913
Lightly grease and flour a shallow, square, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
Cream butter and sugar together until thoroughly blended.
Add egg and beat until... - 43.2149
Prune Applesauce Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Lightly grease a 9"x5"x 3" loaf pan and cut a piece of wax paper to fit the bottom.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, walnuts, and prunes.
2 In a... - 42.9421
Spicy Applesauce Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together butter or margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add applesauce; beat to blend well.
3. Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves... - 33.9384
Cracked Wheat Applesauce Muffins
Pour boiling water over cracked wheat; let stand 20 minutes.
Stir in applesauce.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg; bear well.
Combine flour, soda, ground cinnamon, ground... - 40.2884
1. Line a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
3. Cream shortening and brown sugar. Add egg and beat thoroughly.
4. Add raisins and walnuts to applesauce; mix.... - 41.2404
Cranberry Applesauce Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the applesauce and oats. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce mixture and the egg whites to the flour mixture, and... - 36.2315
Cornmeal Pancakes With Applesauce
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice, and salt.
In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, and oil.
Add all at once to flour mixture and stir just till blended but still slightly lumpy.
Spray a griddle... - 37.3729
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking soda, and spices, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce, molasses, and egg whites, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with cooking spray, and spread the batter in the pan. Bake at 325°F... - 34.1439
Applesauce Prune Cake
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 12 X 7 (or 8) X 2-inch baking pan.
Into a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
Cut prunes into pieces.
Place prunes and walnuts, if desired, into a small bowl,... - 44.653
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 41.6948
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry.
3. Using electric mixer at... - 29.0894
Warm the applesauce.
Place in a mixing bowl and stir in yeast, oil, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough.
Knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth, and let rise in a warm place.
In small... - 43.8644
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 35.8465
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
1) Stir the candy and gelatin in the boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and applesauce, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the walnuts and mix well.
4) In a 8x8x2 inch pan, pour the mixture.
5) Blend rest of the... - 43.4343
Five cookies equal 1 bread choice, 2 fat choices and 1 fruit choice.
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and baking soda.
Mix butter, liquid sweetener and egg until light and fluffy.
Add the flour mixture and... - 43.3014
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, beat egg yolks along with 2 tablespoons of honey until thick and light colored.
4 Blend in ricotta, vanilla, and... - 39.8768
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Bran Applesauce Muffin
If you love baking muffins and are constantly looking for healthier alternatives, try this one. This recipe will have you stop looking for other options because you will just fall in love with them. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for... - 120.015
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Raisin Applesauce Bran Muffins
Combine first 3 ingredients; let stand 5 minutes.
Add brown sugar, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; make a well in center of mixture.
Add cereal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 37.0581
Danish Applesauce Muffins
Danish Applesauce Muffins are simply one of the most delicious muffins I have come across. I prepare it for my tots as a snack. Serve the Danish Applesauce Muffins for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 40.2435
Applesauce Chiffon Pie
Combine 2/3 cup sugar and gelatin in saucepan.
Stir in applesauce.
Bring to a full boil over moderate heat, stirring constantly.
Set pan in ice water and chill until mixture begins to mound when dropped from a spoon.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt... - 35.91
Applesauce Raisin Cake With Lemon Glaze
Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together sugar and butter until mixture is light in colour.
Beat in applesauce, lemon rind, and vanilla.
Sprinkle flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and raisins over applesauce mixture and... - 42.7837
Applesauce Raisin Bars
Melt margarine over low heat in a medium-size saucepan.
Stir in brown sugar replacement and fructose.
Then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg.
Stir to blend.
Stir in applesauce... - 45.3776
Bran Applesauce Bread
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Add applesauce, oil, and eggs; mix well.
Stir in raisins.
Pour into an 8 1/2- x 4Vi- x 3-inch loaf-pan coated with cooking spray; bake at 350Â° for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick... - 30.3122
Applesauce Raisin Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F. Use 8 x 8 x 2-inch cake pan with nonstick finish if possible; otherwise, lightly grease and flour 8-inch square cake pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. Using electric mixer at low... - 34.3577
Applesauce Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine first six ingredients and mix well.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together. Mix into applesauce mixture.
4. Pour into 9- X 5-inch bread pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Cool 10... - 37.3502
Applesauce Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the granulated sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, cloves and pepper. Whisk in the applesauce, eggs, oil and melted butter. Fold in the... - 33.4089
Applesauce Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add raw apple or applesauce to beaten egg-sugar mixture. Mix in oil.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and mix the liquid mixture to it. Blend well.
4. Take a shallow loaf pan and pour in as a thin... - 49.1029
Baked Potato Pancakes With Applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Rinse grated potatoes in cold water and press moisture out of them using paper towels.
3. Combine pepper, onion, and flour.
4. Place potatoes and seasoning mixture in bowl. Mix well. Chill for 15 minutes.
5. Lightly spray 2... - 41.6564
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Beat in the applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until well mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate until blended. Add the... - 34.396
Applesauce Honey Ham
1.Discard visible fat on ham.
2.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
4. Put the ham in the grill and drizzle applesauce honey mixture on it.
5.Grill ham for 3 to 4... - 40.0787
Applesauce Lemon Meringue Pudding
Applesauce Lemon Meringue Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Applesauce Lemon Meringue Pudding dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 45.0037
Applesauce-Kasha Cookies is a fantastic recipe. These baked cookies-Applesauce-Kasha Cookies, taste like heaven. My kids will do anything to get me to make this! - 35.9529
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Line the cupcake pans with paper liners.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Keep aside.
4) In a large mixing bowl, add shortening and beat... - 42.6638
American Applesauce Muffins
Enjoy the easefulness of the oven, with applesauce muffin recipe where you just bung everything in, and you're done. This decadent tea-time snack is a combination of soft, tasty and crunchy crumble. Treat the family to these easy applesauce muffins for... - 138.354
Oatmeal Applesauce Bars
Filling: Combine margarine, applesauce, vanilla extract, apple-pie spices, and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir to completely dissolve cornstarch.
Place saucepan over medium heat, and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 47.1029
Here's a fun snacking cake that was developed by Emily Richards, P.H. Ec., for the Heart and Stroke Foundation. It has lots of apple taste and is perfect to tuck into kids lunches to tote along or when friends are coming over for a visit - 38.7207
Applesauce Carrot Cake
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
In a blender or food processor, blend the pineapple, raisins, nuts, and sugar.
Do not liquefy.
Mix together the acesulfame-K, eggs, saccharin, sour cream, applesauce, vanilla, and the blender... - 42.6297
Glazed Applesauce Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and lightly flour 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
Beat in brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
In... - 45.4375
Applesauce Spice Cake
1. Grease a 13- to 15-cup fluted tube dish.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, ground cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and ground cloves.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat brown sugar, salad oil, and eggs just until blended. Increase speed to high;... - 37.5781