- » Unsalted Nut
Unsalted Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of unsalted nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for unsalted nut recipes.
For filbert, pecan, English or black walnut, or almond butters, put vegetable oil into Osterizer container.
Add nuts and process at BLEND until a crunchy or smooth consistency is reached.
Use rubber spatula to keep ingredients flowing into processing... - 21.0443
Deviled Mixed Nuts
Deviled mixed nuts is a peppy and spicy assorted nuts recipe that can be served as a cocktail snack or appetizer. Spiced with cumin, coriander, pepper and curry powder with a liberal dash of paprika, the deviled mixed nuts are cooked in oil and drained on... - 39.2164
Microwave Spicy Sugared Nuts
1. In glass mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes until syrupy, stirring once during cooking.
2. Mix nuts into syrup mixture, stirring well to coat.
3. In glass baking dish, lined with oiled wax paper and... - 41.2981
Grease large cookie sheet; set aside.
In a 2-quart microwave casserole, combine sugar, syrup and 1/4 cup water.
Stretch sheet of microwave plastic wrap over 3/4 of top of casserole.
Cook on 100 percent power, HIGH, for 10-12 minutes until small amount of... - 42.4142
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the nuts and cook, stirring, until all the water is absorbed.
Add the butter.
Stir in the rose oil and cook,... - 33.8609
Cashew Nut Roast
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly oil a 6-cup loaf pan and coat with breadcrumbs.
Melt the butter and saute the onion and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
Add the marjoram and rolled oats and gradually add the milk, stirring continuously.
Cool slightly, then stir in... - 41.5133
Mocha Brazil Nut Ice Cream
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve in hot coffee; add slowly to melted chocolate, blending well.
Add brown sugar and salt.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Cool; add vanilla, evaporated milk, and cream (not whipped).
Pour into refrigerator freezing... - 41.3768
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar, cinnamon, cream of tartar and boiling water.
Continue boiling until a candy thermometer registers 246° F.
Stir in nuts and remove from heat.
Continue stirring as mixture cools.
Syrup will turn to sugar... - 30.1862
Peppy Cocktail Nuts
These Peppery Cocktail Nuts are terrific ! These seasoned nut assortments make a delicious appetizer ! Just try these Peppery Cocktail Nuts and tell me if you like them as much as I do ! - 36.2471
Cheesy Nut Patties
1. In a bowl, combine together egg, egg white, salt and pepper.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil and add quartered onions, celery stalks and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Remove the skillet from heat and add chopped nuts, chopped parsley,... - 47.534
Turkey And Carrot Nut Loaf
1. Preheat an oven.
2. Take a large skillet and heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic, carrots and sauté for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or till mushrooms turn soft.
4. Take a... - 44.31
Vegetable And Nut Fried Rice
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the corn, mushrooms and mangetouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Toss in the rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper, and stir-fry until heated... - 35.227
Vegetable And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a loaf tin or baking pan with oil.
3. In a food processor, combine onions, celery, carrots, and rosemary, and grind into a fine mince. Turn out into a bowl, scraping the sides of the bowl.
4. Grind the... - 46.1036
Western Nut Brittle
In a saucepan stir together sugar and water; add butter.
Bring to a boil and cook rapidly, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to turn golden, then stirring frequently to prevent burning.
When temperature reaches 310° (hard crack stage), remove candy... - 35.1477
Montero's California Fruit Nut Loaf
Place in large mixing bowl the flour, sugar, Tang, baking powder and salt.
Add fruits and nuts and coat with flour mixture.
Beat well the eggs, water and extracts.
Stir into fruit-nut mixture until mixed.
Divide mixture into four 6 x 3 x 3 1/4 inch greased... - 44.0772
Nut & Mushroom Cream
Heat the oil and the butter or margarine in a heavy-based frying pan.
Saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 mins.
Add the peppers and the baby sweetcorn, and cook for a further 5 mins.
Add the nuts, coriander and mushrooms, then continue to cook for 5 mins.
Keep... - 40.774
Salmon Tails With Cashew Nut And Bacon Dressing
1. Slash the salmon tails twice on each side. Place in a polythene bag.
2. Mix the garlic, soy sauce and sherry together. Pour onto the fish, rub well in and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Transfer with a fish slice to a steamer, reserving the marinade,... - 37.7559
Preheat oven to 250° F.
Lightly spray a cooking sheet with vegetable oil.
Sift dry ingredients together into a small bowl.
In another bowl, combine egg white and water and beat slightly.
Dip nuts in egg-white mixture, then lightly roll them in dry... - 39.7831
Place nuts in work bowl.
Use on-off pulses at first to chop nuts (scraping bowl once or twice); then process continuously until very smooth and creamy.
Add salt to taste, if desired. - 22.4556
Glazed And Spiced Nuts
1. Spread nuts in a shallow pan; heat in moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes, or until hot.
2. While nuts heat, combine granulated and brown sugars, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, corn syrup and water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, over... - 30.4743
Butter Nut Brittle
1) Lightly butter a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
2) In a large saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, and water
3) Put the lid on and heat the sugar to boil.
4) Remove the lid and cook on high heat to 236°F on a candy thermometer or until a... - 43.1592
Cashew Nut Moussaka
1. Put the aubergine slices on to a large baking tray which has been lightly brushed with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Brush the tops of the aubergine slices with another 1/2 teaspoon of the oil. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark 5,375°F, 190°C for 1G... - 36.1836
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 47.9213
Chocolate Raspberry Macadamia Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
2) Melt the sugar, water, and coffee powder together, over medium to high heat, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
3) Remove from heat. Stir in the chocolate and almond extract. Continue... - 34.6574
Nut, Wafer And Chocolate Magic Bars
Snack bars are not hard to make most often with commonly available ingredients. Here is a recipe to make delicious bars for kids with layers of chocolate, coconut, butter and walnuts to name a few. A sure hit with kids and a good idea to satiate food cravings! - 112.775
Pistachio Cake is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Pistachio Cake; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6684
Nut Butter Bread
1) Using a measuring cup sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 45.5045
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 41.8011
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 42.9007
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 275°.
2. With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter over a large baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl mix well combining the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and salt.
4. Stir... - 44.8476
In large skillet melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and pepper sauce.
Stir in nuts; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes or till brown.
Drain on paper toweling; cool. - 22.1779
Mixed Nut Brittle
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish mix the almonds, black walnuts, filberts and salt.
3. Toast the nuts in the middle of the oven for about 5 minutes, stirring them from time to time.
4. Then turn off the... - 45.54
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Stir together all ingredients in a bowl until a soft dough forms.
Press dough firmly and evenly against the bottom and sides (not the rim) of a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Cool thoroughly before... - 23.6734
Cook almonds, sugar and butter in a 9-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Stir constantly until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Spread on lightly buttered cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with salt.
Cool, then break into... - 34.089
Chocolate Nut Cookies
Cream together butter, sugar, and honey.
Blend in vanilla, egg, and chocolate.
Stir together flour, milk powder, salt, and soda.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Stir in peanuts and sunflower seeds.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet,... - 42.556
Applesauce Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x-5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, applesauce, oil, eggs and milk together thoroughly.
In another bowl, sift together flour, soda, baking powder, 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon, salt and... - 39.9511
Easy Nutted Brown Rice
Easy nutted brown rice is a nut filled rice recipe. Cooked with either pecan or walnut pieces, the easy nutted rice can be prepared in broth for added flavor. - 28.8214
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pot, boil water with some salt and cook pasta in it; drain and keep warm on a serving bowl
2. In a 10" saute pan, heat butter over medium flame; when golden brown, remove from the heat, add lemon juice, Proscuitto, parsley and toasted... - 37.7505
Alexander's Nut Cake
Separate the yolks and whites of 4 eggs.
Out of 1/2 lb. shelled walnuts reserve 10 halves.
Put the rest through a fine mincer with 1/2 lb. of shelled unpeeled hazelnuts.
Pound into a paste-like consistency.
Beat the egg yolks until creamy.
Slowly add 7 oz.... - 40.3809
Sugar Nut Strips
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat egg into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour and salt together and mix into the creamed mixture to make a smooth dough; chill for half an hour
3. Roll the dough out on a flour dusted... - 37.4873
Chocolate Nut Brownies
Combine chocolate and butter in 2-quart measuring cup and cook on High until butter is melted, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir to blend (chocolate will not appear to be melted until you have stirred it).
Beat eggs in large bowl until well mixed.
Add chocolate... - 41.0628
Best Ever Nut Brittle
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water, butter and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
Cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramel is light brown and registers 300° on a candy thermometer, 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 34.8793
Basic Nut Syrup
Mix sugar, water, and syrup in a 1-quart heavy saucepan, set over moderately low heat, and heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Raise heat and boil gently, uncovered, without stirring 3 minutes; stir once and, if the consistency of maple syrup, remove from... - 28.5813
Fruit & Nut Butter
Combine peanuts and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor.
Process on high speed until coarsely chopped.
Scrape down sides often.
Continue processing, adding oil in a thin stream, until smooth.
Add honey; blend in.
Place mixture in a small bowl.
Stir... - 33.2879
Crunchy Sweet And Savory Nuts
Add spice and sweetness to your holiday celebrations with this Crunchy Sweet and Savory Nuts. Take a look at this video recipe of these sweet and savory morsels that also make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack. Happy Holidays! - 120.493
Apple Nut Crisp
Layer about a third of the apple slices on the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with spice, half of the raisins, and half of the walnuts.
Repeat for the second layer and then top with the rest of the apple slices.
For the topping, pour melted... - 38.1482
Honey And Nut Butter Cream
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until soft.
2 Gradually beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3 Stir in the honey, nuts and lemon rind, combine well.
4 The cream is ready to use at this stage, and can... - 34.0853
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and work with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and 15 ml / 1 tbsp of water and work to a firm dough that... - 36.0781
Carob Nut Brownies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch square baking tin with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter and dust with flour.
3) In a large, clean glass bowl sifted together flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In another clean, dry... - 44.9964
Banana Apricot Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 8X4X2-inch loaf pan.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
4) Fold in the dried apricots and walnuts. Mix well.
5) In... - 47.6082
Turkey With Leak Nut Stuffing
Saute leeks, onion, and thyme in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Transfer leek mixture to a bowl; add hazelnuts and next 6 ingredients.
Cover and chill.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey.
Rinse turkey under cold water; pat dry.
Pack about 7... - 43.9783
Shredded Wal Nut Dessert
The shredded walnut dessert is a spiced dessert made with kataifi dough. Made with a filling of nuts with sugar and cinnamon ,the shredded walnut dessert is made with the dough folded, rolled and baked to a golden brown. I got lovely middle eastern dessert... - 46.853
Fruit And Nut Compote
Fruit And Nut Compote is a delicious fruit dessert with an unforgettable taste. The combination of fruits and nuts accentuates the wholesome taste of this dish. Try this Fruit And Nut Compote recipe! - 32.3403
Macaroon Nut Tart
Preheat the oven to 325 F.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and toast it for about 10 minutes, until it is light brown.
Increase the oven heat to 350 F.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the brown sugar.
Put the egg yolks in a large... - 43.9089
Butterscotch Nut Sauce
1. Into a medium-size saucepan, measure the flour, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over moderate heat; boil for 4 minutes, whisking constantly.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, corn syrup, water, butter, and salt to a boil over... - 33.3374
Mocha Nut Meltaways
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in coffee powder, cocoa, almond extract, cinnamon, and salt until well blended.
2. Add flour and mix until blended. Stir in almonds.... - 32.3731
California Fruit And Nut Quick Breads
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter eight 4 1/2 by 2 3/8 by 1 1/2 inch (1 cup) miniature loaf pans.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the yogurt, butter, eggs, vanilla and orange rind.
Make... - 44.6315
Choco Nut Bars
1) In a bowl, soak the raisins in warm water until swollen, drain and discard the liquid.
2) Line a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 3-inch loaf pan with wax paper, allow the paper ends to extend over sides of the pan, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix... - 39.9277
Spicy Nut Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 12 2 1/2 -inch muffin pan cups and grease at the bottom.
3) Take a large bowl and sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4) Add brown sugar and... - 46.6994
Apple, Brazil Nut And Fig Muffins
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl and stir in the Brazil nuts and sugar. Beat together the egg, buttermilk and melted butter until blended and stir into the dry ingredients to make a smooth batter.
2. Put 8 paper cases on a baking... - 33.9069
Vegetable And Nut Pilaf
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the oil and saute the vegetables for few minutes but avoid coloring.
3) Stir in rice and cook until rice absob the oil.
4) Add stock or water and stock cube and season well with salt and... - 45.1482
Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest... - 34.1408
Fruit N Nut Freeze
1. In a saucepan, add water, sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
2. Add pineapple, orange juice, lemon juice, banana, and ginger to the sugar syrup.
3. Into a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, pour the... - 39.5066
Chunky Fruit N Nut Fudge
In a large bowl, combine cherries and cranberries.
Add enough warm water to cover; set aside.
Line a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, melt remaining butter.
Stir in... - 41.0984
Nick Nairn Ginger Sponge Pudding With Custard & Brazil Nut Brittle
1. For the Brazil nut brittle, sprinkle the caster sugar into a heavy frying pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the nuts and shake the pan occasionally as the sugar begins to caramelise. When golden amber in colour, quickly pour onto a sturdy baking... - 40.3352
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 46.6846
Semolina And Nut Halva
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7. Grease and line the base of a deep 23 cm / 9 in square solid-based cake tin.
2. Lightly cream the butter in a bowl. Add the sugar, orange rind and juice, eggs, semolina, baking powder and hazelnuts and beat the... - 38.2229
Pork Medallions With Butter Nut Chips
Would you like to impress your family with a great meal these holidays. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an excellent and delicious recipe for pork medallions with butter nut chips. The chef here shares great slicing skills and wonderful tips... - 107.278
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 45.7761
Arrange graham crackers on bottom of greased 9 in. (23 cm) baking dish.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Melt butter in small frying pan.
Cook until butter is slightly brown, add brown sugar replacement and stir to mix.
Remove from heat and add almond flavoring.
Pour... - 39.4136
Toasted Hazelnut Tart
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the hazelnuts, flour, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.865
Melt bark 1 minute 45 seconds; stir.
Heat 1 minute.
Pour in chocolate chips.
Heat 1 minute; mix again.
Pour in peanuts; mix.
Spoon mixture onto wax paper the size you want them to be. - 28.7022
Carob Almond Rings
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Beat butter in large bowl of electric mixer until light and creamy.
Add honey and mix well.
Add almonds and beat again.
Stir in whole wheat pastry flour, carob powder and vanilla with wooden spoon.
Lightly flour baking sheet.
Roll... - 39.0509
Beat yolks with 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until pale yellow and mixture forms a ribbon when beaters are lifted, about 6 minutes.
Beat whites with cream of tartar in separate bowl until stiff but not dry.
Fold remaining 1... - 44.1756
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 45.5397
Almond Clove Crescents
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Let cool completely.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Add egg yolk and the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, mixing well.
Stir in... - 39.9241
Pista Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
A nice bite to the cupcakes is when it is still moist and fresh out of the oven! These yummy cupcakes hardly taken an effort at all, watch this video on making these scrummy yummy moist little cupcakes! - 73.8431
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
1. Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter foil. Cover bottom of prepared pan with chocolate chips.
2. Combine cashews, macadamia nuts, butter, sugar and corn syrup in large heavy skillet; cook over low heat, stirring... - 29.7982
South Seas Pie
Press unsweetened coconut into bottom and sides of unbaked pie shell.
Combine water and cornstarch in saucepan, cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thick and clear.
Remove from heat and stir in mini chocolate chips.
Cool to room... - 48.1102
Combine all ingredients; store in airtight container. - 22.9515
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
This Chocolate Peanut Clusters is simply irresistible. Try this Chocolate Peanut Clusters on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 28.0039
1. In a large skillet melt butter and stir in sugar, salt, cayenne, and white pepper; mix well. Add nuts and coat thoroughly. Drain nuts on a tray lined with paper towels.
2. Store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or place in a plastic freezer... - 27.4981
Yummy Pecan Pastry is an amazing treat! I served it yesterday after a light dinner and my husband loved it. Try this Pecan Pastry and you will understand why. - 33.0231
White Chocolate & Almond Brownies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat when chocolate is just melted.
With electric mixer, beat in eggs until mixture is smooth.
Beat in... - 36.8993
Roasted Peanut Brittle
Generously grease large baking sheet; set aside.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 2-quart glass measure.
Cook on HI, 4 minutes.
Stir in peanuts with wooden spoon and cook on HI, 4 minutes.
Stir in butter and vanilla and cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Add baking... - 36.5544
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add butter, peanut butter, and milk; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Fold in 1 1/3 cups chopped peanuts.
Pour batter into 3 greased... - 44.5756
Hazelnut Mocha Cake
Butter a 9 inch cake pan, line it with wax paper and butter the paper.
Coat with flour, shaking out the excess.
In a processor or blender grind the hazelnuts fine.
Remeasure 1 cup and set aside the remaining ground and whole hazelnuts for decoration.
With an... - 45.0409
In a large heavy based pan, mix together the golden syrup, sugar, butter, glucose and condensed milk.
Stir continuously and slowly allow the mixture to come to the boil.
Continue boiling the mixture until it becomes thick and a light golden brown colour.
Keep... - 41.2651
The Pistachio Cookies is one of my favorite cookie preparations that can be served as a snack. Prepared with cognac and nuts, the Pistachio Cookies are best served on get together and parties. - 43.6494
Chocolate Cashew Coconut Clusters
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Toast the cashews on a baking sheet in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until uniformly golden brown.
Cool the nuts to room temperature.
Toast the coconut on a baking sheet in the preheated oven until lightly golden around the... - 33.3715
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 32.5552
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Butter baking sheets (preferably heavy or nonstick).
Tie 2 broom handles together and grease with vegetable oil, or grease 2- to 3-inch-diameter rolling pin to use as mold for shaping cookies.
Beat sugar and butter in medium bowl until... - 39.0055
Vanilla Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Beat butter in large bowl of electric mixer until light and creamy.
Add honey and mix well.
Add almonds and beat again.
Stir in flour and vanilla with wooden spoon.
Lightly flour baking sheet.
Roll small handful of dough between palms... - 40.6471
Cashew Shortbread is a baked cookie recipe that you would love to prepare. Try these cashew cookies. Surprise your family with our Cashew Shortbread recipe, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 27.5564
Combine butter, shortening, cream cheese, sugar replacement and vanilla extract in mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth and creamy Stir in flour and salt until completely blended.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours until easy to handle.
On lightly floured surface, roll... - 43.2574
Peanut Sauce is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Peanut Sauce effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 34.2772
Crispy Peanut Brittle
In 3 qt glass casserole, blend sugar, syrup, water and butter.
Microwave (high) 12-14 minutes, stirring once or twice during last half of cooking.
Test, using either cold water method (hard ball) or a candy thermometer (250°F.).
If mixture needs more... - 35.4964