- » Unsalted Chicken
Unsalted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of unsalted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for unsalted chicken recipes.
Unsalted Beef Or Chicken Bouillon
1. In a saucepan, put the stock and water in a pan and bring it to boil.
2. Simmer for at least 15 minutes before using.
3. Cool to room temperature and keep in the refrigerator. Use as desired with seasoning to make soups, stews, sauces or... - 23.7139
Unsalted Chicken ConsommÃ©
1. With a wire whisk, beat the egg until they are slightly foamy.
2. Add a cup of the cold stock to the egg whites and beat together lightly.
3. In a saucepan, put the other 3 cups of stock with all remaining ingredients.
4. Bring the stock to boil and... - 38.1434
Unsalted ConsommÃ© MadrilÃ¨ne
1. In a large pot or soup kettle, place vegetables, lemon juice, peppercorns, stock and bay leaves.
2. Bring it to boil, reduce heat to low and cover partially with a lid leaving about 1 inch to allow steam to escape.
3. Simmer for 2 hours.
4. Soften... - 43.8746
Unsalted Chicken Or Turkey Gravy
1) In a saucepan, heat the defatted drippings and stock.
2) In the cold water, let the cornstarch/arrowroot dissolve.
3) Add this cornstarch mixture to the saucepan and let it cook slowly over medium heat with occasional stirring until a thick mixture... - 47.2616
Unsalted Chicken Stock
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large pot or soup kettle, put the chicken parts, whole chicken (if using) and all remaining ingredients and add distilled water to cover by 1 inch.
3) Slowly bring it to boil.
4) Partially cover... - 43.8919
Unsalted Baked Chicken With Grapes
Place chicken pieces in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x2 1/4-inch baking dish.
Combine onion, thyme, black pepper and garlic; add to chicken.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350° oven, 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken to serving... - 36.941
Scalloped Corn And Chicken
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine corn, chicken, green peppers, onions, and 1 cup of the bread crumbs.
Add eggs and milk and turn into a greased l 1/2-quart ovenproof casserole.
Top with remaining bread crumbs, dot with butter, and bake about 25 minutes. - 30.5208
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine turmeric and paprika and coat chicken with mixture.
In a Dutch oven or large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
Stir in onions, saute briefly, and then add stock.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce... - 42.0822
Chicken Liver Knishes
Saute chicken livers, turning once, in the 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a large frying pan 5 minutes, or just until they lose their pink color; lift out with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
Stir onions into drippings in pan saute until soft; combine... - 37.8033
Chicken Soup With Mateo Balls
1. Place the chicken stock, onion, celery, bouillon granules, pepper, and nutmeg in a 2 1/2-quart pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are very tender.
2. Use a... - 30.3755
Chicken Paprika With Yogurt
1) Take a large heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Pour oil in it and heat.
2) Stir in chicken pieces, without overcrowding the skillet and saute on one side for about 4 minutes, until browned. Flip the pieces and drizzle salt... - 44.0586
Chicken Pate is one of the best pate recipe you can think of. Chill the pate overnight easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 37.0604
Classic Chicken Consomme
Put chicken into Dutch oven or stock pot and cover with remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, skimming occasionally until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, cool, and debone.
Return skin, bones, and scraps to broth and simmer, covered, for one hour.
Strain... - 35.061
Yogurt Baked Chicken With Pimento And Chives
1. Prepare the marinade by combining the yogurt, chives, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
2. Add the chicken to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
3. Remove the marinated chicken from the... - 39.7382
Heat butter and oil in 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-high heat.
When foam subsides, add chicken; reduce heat to medium.
Cook uncovered, turning once, until chicken is deep golden brown on both sides and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Remove... - 39.1509
Remove all visible fat from the chicken.
Brown in a hot (500°) oven for 15 minutes.
Drain off all excess fat.
As soon as the chicken has browned, reduce the oven to 325°.
Combine the pineapple juice, chicken broth garlic, and white pepper and baste the... - 30.6824
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Kiev
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the pepper, garlic, and half of the chives.
Lay 1 strip of cheese in the center of each chicken breast, fold the ends over, then roll up as for a jelly roll and fasten with toothpicks.
In a pie pan, whisk the egg white, milk,... - 41.8715
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with white pepper and paprika; place in a shallow pan and bake uncovered at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine,... - 36.7495
Lemon Mustard Chicken With Root Vegetables
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole
2. Heat oil and butter, over medium-high heat.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in skillet, the bone side up. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until the pieces turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken to a plate... - 42.5437
Braised Chicken With Plums And Lemons
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and cook the plum skins in the chicken stock over medium heat until the liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
3) Return it back to the pan after straining the stock.
4) Add in the plum halves... - 43.431
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Orange Glazed Chicken
1) Take a small saucepan and combine the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard over medium-low heat for the glaze.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and cook it for three minutes.
3) Season the chicken with the salt and... - 45.4896
Chicken Breasts Sauteed With Cilantro
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Put oil and heat it.
2) Place chicken breasts in the skillet and saute for about 5 minutes on one side. Flip the meat and drizzle 1/8 teaspoon salt an pepper over it.
3) Cook the... - 45.5159
Fried Chicken And Cashew
Lets do some fried chicken and sprinkle in some cashews for the nutty effect! Its a dish that is best served with rice, and traditional to the Filipino culture! See the video for more on this recipe! - 73.7842
Oven Fried Chicken
Pat the chicken pieces dry.
In a medium size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, thyme, and marjoram; set aside.
In a 9 inch pie pan, toss the bread crumbs with the parsley and cheese and set aside.
Dip the chicken first into the yogurt mixture, using a spoon... - 37.8953
Roast Chicken Flambe
Rub chicken inside and out with salt, and place butter and celery in the cavity.
Set chicken on a rack in a baking pan and brown in a hot oven (425°) for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, pour over warm brandy, and ignite, basting chicken until the flame... - 29.7879
Local Chicken Paprika
Rinse and pat dry fryer pieces that have been skinned.
Place chicken pieces on a rack in a shallow baking pan; brush lightly with oil.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, paprika, pepper and tarragon.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 50 minutes or until tender.
Garnish with... - 30.7842
Chicken Legs Stewed With Prunes
1. To marinate the prunes,
2. In a medium size glass bowl, pour the brandy over the prunes and allow them to marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°... - 44.0548
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Apricots Bourbon And Pecans
1) Mix the apricots with the bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and marinate for eight hours or overnight. Else heat bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and immerse the apricots in the liquid for about 10... - 45.758
Chicken Fricassee With Watercress
1. In a small mixing bowl, Combine the yogurt, cream, cornstarch mixture, thyme and rosemary and set aside.
2. In a Large heavy bottomed skillet,
3. Melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the carrots and sauté in the butter for 2-3... - 45.2224
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.5028
Curried Chicken With Chutney And Raisins
1. On a platter, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the pieces with corn meal so that they are lightly coated. Keep aside until cooking time.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large Dutch Over or a casserole,... - 45.1269
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Ham And Mushrooms
1 To prepare the stuffing: In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the shallots and saute, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl... - 39.5633
Velvet Chicken And Vegetables
In medium bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, and egg white, mixing well; add chicken and toss to coat evenly.
Refrigerate, uncovered, for 30 minutes so that coating will adhere to chicken.
In 9-inch skillet combine water and broth mix and bring to a boil;... - 35.5559
Spring Chicken With Lemon And Ginger
Remove all visible fat from the chicken.
Brown in a 500° oven for 15 minutes.
Drain off all fat.
Combine chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic, and white pepper in a heavy skillet.
Add enough fresh ginger to suit your taste.
Simmer the broth uncovered until it... - 33.4979
Latin Beer Roasted Chicken
1. Clean and remove the giblets from the chicken and wash it inside and out and pat dry with at towel.
2. Rub the chicken down completely with the butter.
3. Next, rub it down completely with 1/3 cup of the Spanish spice blend.
4. Next, rub the... - 101.065
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
Immerse the peanuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins, then dry well.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Crumble in the chilli, add the chicken pieces and peanuts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Remove... - 40.035
Port Glazed Chicken Livers And Onions
In a heavy skillet saute the onions in the butter over moderately high heat, stirring, until they are golden brown and transfer them to a plate.
In a bowl toss the chicken livers, patted dry, with the flour and salt and pepper to taste, heat the oil in the... - 25.3466
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 138.476
Prepare the Bolognese Sauce; refrigerate.
Bring chicken broth and 1/4 cup butter to boiling in a large skillet; add tufoli and cook, covered, until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Carefully remove; cool.
Saute shallots and garlic in sweet butter for 2... - 41.2888
Minted Chicken Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; then blend in the flour and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
Slowly whisk in the chicken broth, add the lemon rind and lemon juice, and heat, stirring constantly, just to the boiling point about... - 29.1259
Spicy Chicken Peanut Stir Fry
1 Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Place the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cornstarch. Toss to thoroughly coat the chicken.
2 Cut the celery on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut... - 35.3872
Chicken Fan With Basil Tomato Sauce
1) Take a pot large enough to tightly hold the chicken breasts and boil the stock for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup of the basil leaves over medium-low heat.
2) Cover and gently poach the breasts for eight minutes after adding them to the stock.
3) Toss over... - 39.2819
1. Mix together eggs, corn oil, onion powder, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Fold in the matzo meal into liquid mixture. Careful lest you over mix.
3.Let stand covered for 2 hours.
4.With moistened fingers form 12 walnut sized balls from the... - 41.9992
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 41.7493
Chicken Liver Parfait With Sultanas & Raisins
1. Put the dried fruit and dessert wine in a bowl. Cover and microwave on High for 3 mins. Meanwhile, gently melt the butter in a large pan and fry the livers with the garlic, sage and plenty of black pepper for about 5 mins until browned.
2. Tip the mixture... - 35.0456
Chicken Casserole With Dried Fruits And Caramelized Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large casserole, combine oil with 1 tablespoon of butter and heat on a high flame on the stove.
3. When the butter melts, place the chicken thighs and lightly brown them for 4 minutes of each side.... - 45.7489
Quick Chicken Liver Terrine
Clean the chicken livers of any connective tissues.
In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat and cook the shallot until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the livers and cook through, about 7 minutes.
Add the salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 30.0868
Cashew Chicken Breast Stir Fry
1. Put the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch.
2. Mix well all ingredients and set aside.
3. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil against high flame until the oil... - 46.2261
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.5135
Chicken Rolled In Grape Leaves
1. In a medium saucepan,
2. Combine the stock, peas, mint, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper bring it to boil. Cover, reduce flame and simmer for 45 minutes or until the peas are soft.
3. In the meantime, toss the... - 47.0774
Crepes Filled With Chicken And Corn
1. Make the crepe batter in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together 1 cup of the milk and the egg yolk in the bowl.
3. To this add flour in 3 batches, whisking continuously until all the flour has been incorporated into the egg mixture to form a... - 43.416
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Drizzle pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt over chicken.
3) Take a heavy-bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Pour oil and heat.
4) Now, put the chicken in the skillet and saute each side... - 45.5291
Pot Roast Chicken
Heat the oil and butter in a heavy flameproof casserole.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and fry over a medium heat until lightly browned all over, adding the garlic towards the end.
Stir in the wine, add the rosemary and season to taste.
Bring to the boil... - 44.1165
Chicken Breasts En Papillote
1. Fold each sheet of parchment in half and open it up again. Brush the paper with melted butter. Lay a chicken breast on one half of each piece of paper. Smooth equal portions of the chopped ham on one half of each breast. Dot with Mint Butter and fold the... - 30.6757
Boneless Cashew Chicken
Cut the chicken into 1 cm cubes.
Mix the egg white, half the wine or sherry and the cornflour together.
Place the chicken cubes in this mixture and toss until evenly coated.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30... - 38.6254
Best Home Style Gravy
In a medium size saucepan melt the fat over medium heat.
Whisk in the flour, stirring vigorously to form a paste.
Gradually pour in the broth, whisking constantly, until the gravy thickens, boils, and no lumps remain.
Add the pan juices.
Reduce the heat to... - 27.6447
Chicken, Sausage And Rice Casserole
In a large skillet, combine bacon, onion, garlic, red and green peppers and sweet and hot sausages.
Cook until onions are soft.
Spoon mixture into a 5-quart casserole dish.
Add 1/4 cup broth, black pepper, capers and saffron; mix well.
Sprinkle chicken pieces... - 41.5126
Braised Chicken With Red And Green Apples
1. Season the chicken pieces with pepper and salt.
2. Use a large heavy-bottomed skillet,
3. Melt the butter on a medium heat.
4. When the butter begins to froth, add the chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides. When golden,... - 46.6962
Marjoram Baked Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken legs and cut the legs into drumsticks and thighs.
Arrange the chicken in a shallow baking dish.
In a bowl combine the yogurt, the garlic, the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the marjoram, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the yogurt... - 36.6839
Honey Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut 4, 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. Season the chicken legs with the salt and pepper.
4. Use a heavy bottomed skillet.
5. Melt butter or heat oil over a medium heat.
6. Brown the legs for about... - 45.8466
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Place chicken breasts on a plate and drizzle salt and pepper. Add honey to raspberry vinegar and blend well.
3) Pour the raspberry mixture over chicken breasts and marinate for about 15 minutes.
4) Take... - 44.4299
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a platter.
Add the onion, green pepper, garlic, and curry powder to the skillet... - 42.8291
Chicken With Riesling And Grapes
In a large skillet heat the butter and the oil over moderately high heat until the foam subsides, in the fat brown the chicken on all sides for 8 minutes, or until it is golden, and transfer it with tongs to a plate.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and - 26.1882
1) Remove small mignons from the chicken breasts by cutting the breasts into halves.
2) The mignon is about 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) wide at its widest point and about 10 cm (4 inches) long. Just pull them from each f the 4 breasts and set aside.
3) On... - 38.7608
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 44.139
Chicken Breasts With Vermouth
Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 8 thin pieces; pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; dust lightly with flour.
In large heavy skillet, melt half of the butter over medium heat; cook half of the chicken, turning occasionally, until... - 37.981
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And Brandy
Combine the flour, chives, salt and pepper in a deep plate.
Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
Melt half the butter in a heavy-bottomed pan.
When the butter begins foaming, add the chicken and saute for a few minutes on each... - 37.724
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Stilton
1. Cream the Stilton and unsalted butter together to make a smooth paste.
2. Flatten the chicken breasts between two sheets of greaseproof paper. Make a horizontal slit in the centre of each breast to make a pocket and fill the pockets with the Stilton... - 33.1168
Grilled Curried Chicken
Grilled curried chicken is a fruity and nutty grilled chicken recipe. Prepared with a dijon vinaigrette dressing, the chicken is flavored with tarragon and curry powder. Grilled to cook, it can be served with fresh salads for a fine meal. - 32.2182
Chicken Soup With Lemon Zest Thyme And Potatoes
1. Heat a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the butter or oil. When the butter is melted or the oil is hot, add the onion, carrots, and celery, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Add the stock, bay leaf, lemon zest, and... - 32.9691
Wild Rice And Chicken Casserole
Cook rice mix according to package directions, omitting fat, set aside.
Melt margarine in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.5031
Szechuan Chicken (kang Pao Chicken)
Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice. - 34.3025
Chicken Piccata Cutlets
1. Combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Working one at a time, dip both sides of the chicken cutlets into the flour mixture and shake off excess. Place on a large plate.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large... - 31.509
French Chicken Normandy
If you want to prepare chicken Normandy at home take a look at this impressive video. The chicken here is cooked in apple cider and wonderfully flavored with cream, apple, butter and onions. Surely watch this video and surprise your family with a delicious... - 118.768
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Brush the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Season with seasoned salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter and the remaining olive... - 42.719
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 137.651
Chicken With Coriander
Remove skin and exterior fat from chicken thighs.
Heat butter in skillet and saute chicken thighs on one side until golden.
Thinly slice onions, and when chicken is turned to brown on second side, add onions.
Meanwhile, chop coriander and add with puree,... - 28.1402
Valley Lemon Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine butter and lemon juice; dip breasts into mixture on both sides.
Roll in bread crumbs; bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
Do not turn breasts.
Place on serving platter; pour more lemon butter over chicken breasts. - 26.5628
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 143.843
Chicken Breasts With Spring Onion
Preheat oven to 200°c.
Place chicken breasts between layers of greaseproof paper, beat to an even thickness.
Dust with flour, shake off excess.
Melt 30g of the butter in a frying pan, add chicken, saute until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
Remove... - 43.3761
Chilled Chicken Couscous With Lime
1. To make the dressing, in a small glass bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Stir in half the scallions and set the bowl aside.
3. Place a heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole on the stove... - 45.3395
1. Heat a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
2. Toast the coriander and anise seeds in the pan for three to four minutes, shaking the pan frequently to prevent them from burning.
3. Empty seeds in a mortar and add garlic, cinnamon, salt... - 44.2103
Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Carrots
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Rub chicken with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with rosemary, place in a baking dish.
Boil, steam or microwave carrots until just tender, arrange around chicken.
Dot with butter.
Drizzle chicken with stock, bake for 15 minutes or... - 33.0975
Poached Chicken With Fennel
1) Using a mortar, crush the peppercorns and garlic until they form a paste.
2) Coat each chicken leg with this paste.
3) Take a large, heavy-bottomed casserole; bring the liqueur to a boil in it and toss the chicken legs so as to coat... - 45.1535
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1. In a microwavable baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, meatier part of each piece toward the outer edge of the dish.
2. Pour the stock over the chicken and sprinkle coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the cumin.
3. Cover the dish with... - 46.5305
Chicken With Peanuts And Ginger Sauce
1) In a large bowl combine salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, and wine. Place chicken cubes in the bowl and marinate for 2 hours.
2) Prepare the sauce during the last 10 minutes of the marinating time.
3) Take a clean saucepan and place it on... - 43.9049
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 46.8409
Chicken Cutlets With Summer Herbs And Tomato Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and stir in garlic and tomatoes.
2) Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Now, pour vinegar, chicken stock, and 2 tablespoons of herb mixture. Boil the ingredients and... - 44.1326
Spanish Style Chicken And Saffron Rice
1) Season the chicken pieces with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 4-quart casserole with a lid and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it over medium-high heat.
3) Brown the chicken for about four minutes on each side and... - 44.2972
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.416
Mushroom And Chicken Paprika
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms and onion.
Saute over medium-high heat until tender.
Add broth, paprika, dill and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Cook noodles according to... - 43.95
Chicken Pate Cream
Coat 7-inch souffle mold well with cold bacon fat.
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute livers until all pink has disappeared.
Combine livers, port fat, sherry, brandy, pepper, onions, garlic, and salt; mix well.
Place mixture in blender or food-processor container,... - 41.2435
Roast Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts and pat the breasts dry.
In a bowl combine the butter, the shallots, the thyme, the mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the butter mixture among the breasts, smoothing it under the skin of each, and arrange the... - 28.3496
Orange Sesame Chicken
Orange Sesame Chicken is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 26.1915
Spicy Chicken Strips
Cut chicken into 1-inch strips,- set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Add chicken strips, and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, and roll in... - 34.9366