- » Uncooked White Frosting
Uncooked White Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of uncooked white frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for uncooked white frosting recipes.
Uncooked Honey Frosting
1. Using a rotary beater, beat the egg white with the salt until peaks form. While still beating, add the honey in a slow constant stream.
2. Add the almond extract and continue to beat until mixture is thick and fluffy. - 21.1433
1) In a shallow dish, put egg white.
2) Gradually add sugar to it and beat with wire whip until the mixture gets right consistency to spread.
3) Add vanilla.
4) Use the mixture to spread on cake. - 29.9985
You May Also Like!
Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water over 1 cup uncooked oatmeal.
Mix sugars, oil, eggs, flour, soda and vanilla.
Beat well until well mixed.
Add oatmeal and stir well.
Bake at 350° in 9 x 12-inch pan for 40 minutes.
Icing: Mix sugar, butter and milk.
Bring to a... - 44.3942
Sweet Potato Surprise Cake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take an electric mixer and beat the mixture of egg yolks, sugar and oil at medium speed until they just mix together.
3) Take a bowl add in the dry ingredients and mix with the oily mixture... - 47.0715
Black Walnut Cake
Line bottom of two 9-inch round cake dishes with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Divide batter... - 50.2206
To make gingerbread, put creamed honey or honey spread and water into a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Place rye flour and all-purpose flour in a large bowl; sprinkle with candied peel, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Make a well in... - 46.8764
Easy Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a heavy saucepan and cook sugar, salt, water and vinegar in it on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously to form a smooth mixture.
3.Stop stirring for a while so that the sugar syrup forms into a 4-6 inch thread.
4.In a bowl, whisk... - 38.21
Lemon Streusel Cuffins
These lemon streusel muffins or cuffins are delicate little muffins baked with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Topped with the streusel toppings these little muffins look fancy and taste great. Pop these easy to bake muffins in the oven to make it seem... - 46.6689
1) Rinse the oranges and lemons.
2) Take the rind off the oranges in quarters or sixths. Place the sliced rinds on a flat surface and pull off their white fiber.
3) With a sharp knife slice the rind into very fine slivers. Let the slivers be... - 40.211