- » Uncooked Noodles Lasagna
Uncooked Noodles Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of uncooked noodles lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for uncooked noodles lasagna recipes.
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 37.8242
This Apple Lasagna recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Apple Lasagna on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 44.3775
Kaylene's Vegetarian Lasagna
Try this Biscuit Meat Pie for a snack! You'll fall for its incredible taste! Tell me how you like th Biscuit Meat Pie ! - 39.7476
Brown meat and drain; add spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
Layer in 8 x 10-inch pan with 1/3 of sauce, 1/4 of uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese and half Mozzarella cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
May be... - 28.9147
Easy Cheese Lasagna
In large glass bowl, crumble ground beef.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, egg and pepper.
In oblong baking dish, spoon 1/2 cup sauce; alternately... - 42.0897
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 43.5488
Lazy Lasagna is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Lazy Lasagna is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.3793
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Heat oven to 375°.
Over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
Drain off drippings.
Season beef with salt; stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and pepper.
Simmer while preparing the cheese mixture.
Combine Ricotta cheese, well drained... - 39.6626
Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna
This Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.325
Skillet Style Lasagna
Remove casings from sausage, if present.
In a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is brown, breaking up meat during cooking.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in noodles and zucchini.
Return to boiling; reduce... - 44.8772
No Boil Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In 10-inch skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain.
Return beef mixture to skillet; stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
In small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan and parsley; set aside.
In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, layer... - 42.507
Quick, easy and delicious dinner! Great served with garlic bread and a salad. - 35.599
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.6338
Lasagna deliciousa is a cooked beef and sausage bake made with tomato paste and cheese. The meat is skillet cooked and flavored with basil, fennel, garlic and parsley to finish with ripe olivs. Layered with lasagna noodles, cheese and meat sauce, the bake is... - 46.9304
How To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna
If you have a company coming over and you have to make a quick and appetizing dinner, then this easy lasagna is definitely a good choice. The chef here has very well shown step by step directions to make easy lasagna with cheese, spaghetti sauce and spinach.... - 116.558
Lasagne Made Easy
Preheat oven to 350° to 375°.
Cook hamburger; rinse with hot water and drain.
Mix with spaghetti sauce.
Mix together cottage cheese and yogurt.
Layer uncooked lasagne noodles, cottage cheese and yogurt.
Mix meat sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Repeat for... - 32.4043
Creamy Overnight Lasagna
Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the basil, sugar, parsley flakes, seasoned salt, tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato paste and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 42.969
Microwaved Cheese Lasagna
Combine water, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Cook at HIGH for 10 minutes till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes till noodles are tender but still firm, rotating... - 43.8273
1. Boil the pasta in a large sauce pan of salted water until cooked al dente.
2. Drain pasta and coat with a little oil to prevent them from sticking.
3. Keep aside.
4. In a microwavable casserole, mix beef and onion.
5. Cover dish with... - 44.2306
Non Fat Ricotta Spinach Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine spinach, ri-cotta, egg, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping if necessary. (Be careful that noodles do not touch... - 33.2747
1) Break the noodles.
2) In the bottom of greased slow cooker put half quantity noodles.
3) In saucepan heat oil and brown ground beef. Drain.
4) Add Italian seasoning and stir.
5) Spread the layer of half noodles over it in slow... - 45.3762
New Style Lasagna
Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
Line bottom of a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch casserole with uncooked lasagna noodles.
Spread with 1 cup Basic Spaghetti Sauce.
Add a layer of ground beef, a layer of cottage cheese, and a layer of Swiss... - 35.0406
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 44.061
1) In a saucepan cook beef, onion, and garlic until browned. Drain and keep aside.
2) Add tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, and oregano. Mix thoroughly.
3) Pour one-fourth of meat sauce in ungreased slow cooker and spread evenly.
4) Layer one... - 47.7111
Fogcrawler's Hearty Meat Lasagna
Brown the meat, garlic, onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the meat is crumbly and the garlic and onion are clear, remove heat and stir in spaghetti sauce, water, sugar, oregano, basil, thyme and sage. Salt and pepper to taste... - 41.1077
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 53.4426
Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist.
Remove from the heat.
Drain... - 40.7626
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 45.1446
Lasagna With Beans
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water, drain and separate.
Combine pureed beans with spaghetti sauce in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta or cottage cheese, parsley, salt and Parmesan cheese or... - 31.4647
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a medium skillet until tender.
Stir in next 5 ingredients; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
Place 3 noodles in a lightly greased 12- x 8- x... - 36.797
1. Cook noodles following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
2. Put olive oil and beef into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir occasionally.
3. Pour 1 1/2 cups spaghetti... - 30.102
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook lasanga noodles according to package directions and keep aside.
3) Take a large bowl and combine basil with spaghetti sauce.
4) In 9-inch square baking pan, spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, top with... - 35.4992
One Step Lasagna
Place beef in a 2-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Pour off fat.
Add spaghetti sauce and water.
Spread one-third of the meat sauce in 12 x 7 x 2-inch microproof... - 39.0302
Tomato Pesto Lasagna
1) Cook noodles, rinse, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and stir fry meat until brown on all side.
4) Stir in tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, water and blend well.
5) Take a 9-inch... - 39.455
Crumble and saute ground beef.
Mix in mushrooms.
Using a 9" x 13" pan, cover bottom of pan with thin layer of sauce, then a layer of uncooked noodles, layer of ricotta cheese, layer of ground beef and then cover with some of the sauce.
Repeat each layer,... - 32.981
Spinach Beef Lasagna
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook ground round and onion over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper... - 43.8139
Seafood Lasagna is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Seafood Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.482
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 33.2773
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook... - 44.9916
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet 2 minutes.
Stir in next 9 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf; set vegetable mixture aside.
Cook lasagna according to package directions, reducing salt to 1/8... - 35.9765
Lean And Light Lasagna
Crumble the beef into a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Transfer the meat to a 4-cup glass measure or large bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic,... - 41.162
Extra Easy Lasagna
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Heat a large skillet on high heat.
4. Add ground beef to it and brown it evenly, breaking the lumps and stirring frequently.
5. Add... - 43.7139
Cook and stir sausage, onion and garlic in 10-inch skillet until sausage is brown; drain.
Add tomatoes (with liquid), tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons parsley, the sugar, basil and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 40.8038
Lasagna - The Tasty Italian Dish
When the outside temperature is low, cheesy lasagna is quite perfect to make. This lasagna always pleases even the pickiest eaters time after time. Check out the recipe now!!!!! - 150.455
In a microwave-safe dish, microwave the beef on high for 3 minutes; stir.
Cook 2 minutes longer or until no longer pink; drain well.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, basil and garlic powder; cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until heated through.
In... - 41.8584
Place onion in 1-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
Place carrots in same casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 2 1/2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel.
Repeat... - 38.5997
No Boil Lasagna Primavera
Preheat oven to 350°.
In saute pan over medium heat, cook onion in oil until just wilted.
Add summer squash, zucchini, green pepper, and asparagus and cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add red pepper, cook 5 more minutes, and set aside.
In saucepan,... - 41.3334
Two Step Lasagna
Place ground beef in a one quart casserole.
Break meat apart.
Microwave for 5-6 minutes at High (100%) power.
Stir and break meat apart halfway through.
Combine cooked beef with sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 cup water.
Microwave for 5... - 32.3613
Crumble ground beef in large glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until beef is browned, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until bubbly.
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into 8 x12... - 43.4071
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat Drain and set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on one side of lasagna noodles.
Roll la-sagna noodles up jellyroll... - 38.3805
Black Bean Lasagna Rolls
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Spread cheese mixture over one side of each noodle.
Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture.
Roll up noodles, jellyroll... - 44.0803
No Fuss Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. In a large saucepan add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain and keep aside.
2. Add tomato paste, water, spaghetti sauce mix, sugar, parsley, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir to mix.
3. Cook over low... - 44.725
Italian Lasagnais a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Italian Lasagna recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.3904
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package.
Let stand in warm water.
Combine broccoli, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, carrot, 1/4 cup water, the garlic, salt and pepper... - 37.9912
Italian Sausage Lasagna
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasinally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of parsley, the basil, sugar, tomatoes and tomato sauce, breaking up tomatoes.
Heat to boiling,... - 46.1833
This Lasagna Supreme is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Lasagna Supreme with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.0128
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 43.3141
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 43.6302
1.In a large bowl, take the meat and crumble it.
2.Into a saucepan, transfer meat and heat in high to brown it. Takes 2 to 3 minutes.
3.Stir and then drain.
4. Now add in the water and sauce.
5.Mix together egg, pepper, salt and cheese.
6.Take a oblong... - 45.2183
1) Cook lasagne noodles as per package instructions. Drain and keep aside.
2) Cut mozzarella cheese slices into eighths.
3) In a medium skillet, heat oil and saute onion and garlic until tender.
4) Add the next 5 ingredients and simmer... - 45.6106
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 4 minutes, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 34.3359
Spread 1/4 of prepared sauce on bottom of 9" x 13" (3 L) baking dish.
Add 3 noodles, then half of cottage cheese, half of Mozzarella, half of zucchini if you are using it (a great extender when zucchini is plentiful) and second quarter of sauce.
Repeat... - 39.1121
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 45.8587
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or a lasagna pan.
3) Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic.... - 43.858
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 48.7134
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Coarsely chop asparagus.
Arrange asparagus in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Set... - 40.8724
Lasagna Rolls With Spinach And Prosciutto
Italian cooking is made easy for you in this Lasagna Rolls with Spinach and Prosciutto vide recipe. Watch this video and learn some modern Italian cooking. These rolls are very easy to make and taste delicious. - 119.265
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cook ground beef and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until ground beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture in... - 41.7788
Layered Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and egg substitute in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and... - 45.0694
Mediterranean Spinach Lasagna
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, carrot, and onion; saute 5 minutes.
Remove vegetable mixture from... - 42.7744
This easy lasagna recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe that lasagna could be made in such a simple way. You can also use your left over beef for this and yet feel delighted when your family says you are the best cook ever. - 157.944
1. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a glass bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at High, strring once, until beef is browned.
4. Drain the beef and add the... - 48.8616
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the next 9 ingredients.
4) Cover and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf and keep aside the vegetable mix.
6) Cook the lasagna... - 48.3894
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in 1 tablespoon butter in medium skillet; stir in tomato sauce.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, onion, and green pepper.
Layer half the noodl - 30.5128
1. Mix the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, egg and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Mix the tomatoes with their liquid, spaghetti sauce and water in a bowl and break the tomatoes into small chunks.
3. Take a... - 43.4558
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 45.745
Warm And Cheesy Lasagna
If you wish to storm up this classic Italian favorite just like a pro, then Betty’s recipe video will sail you through. Rich, creamy, and soul satisfying, this lasagna recipe is just the ideal thing to make on hectic weeknights. Stream the video to learn... - 95.2592
1.Preheat the oven at 175°C
2. In a slow cooker, add turkey.
3. Put onion, garlic, tomato and tomato sauce on the turkey and stir.
4. Add bouillon cube, parsley, sugar, pepper and salt.
5. Cook the ingredients with the lid on, for 6-7... - 46.239
Turkey Lasagna In White Sauce
1) FOR THE TURKEY SAUCE: Take a large, heavy saucepan and melt butter in it. Saute onion in it for about 5 minutes or until onion turns tender. Add celery, carrot and garlic. Saute for another 2-3 minutes. Crumble turkey and sprinkle salt over it. Cook... - 47.2965
Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender, but not brown.
Add beef and cook until browned.
Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover; cook, over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
Cook noodles according to... - 39.2309
1. Prepare Chicken Sauce: Saute the onion in the butter and olive oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the carrot, celery and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes. Crumble in the ground chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook over... - 45.1076
Saute beef, pork, onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart saucepan until meat is well browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, salt, oregano, basil and red pepper; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Cook lasagne according to package directions for about 10 minutes;... - 44.509
Mince and brown onion in butter in large skillet.
Add meat and brown.
Add tomato sauce, water and noodles; stir until noodles are tender.
Add more water, if needed.
Add salt and rest of ingredients.
Pour into 11 x 11 x 2-inch glass baking dish and sprinkle... - 42.8815
Prepare Egg Noodles as directed except â€” divide dough into halves.
Roll one half into rectangle, 13 x 12 inches; cut rectangle lengthwise into 6 strips, 13x2 inches.
Repeat with other half.
Spread strips on wire rack; let stand until dry, at least 1... - 39.9896
1. Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon... - 32.144
Lasagne With Meat Sauce
Cook lasagne according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef in large micro-proof bowl on medium-high (2/3 power) for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce; cover.
Microwave on high (full power) for 4 to 5 minutes... - 41.1123
Lasagne Salad Supreme
Lasagne Salad Supreme is a lovely side dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Lasagne Salad Supreme recipe is fantastic and I often serve it in the afternoons when everyone is home. - 42.2224
Green & Red Lasagne
Prepare Tomato-Mushroom Sauce.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, beat egg and egg white to blend; then stir in spinach, cottage and Romano cheeses, pepper, and nutmeg.
Spread a fourth of the sauce in a 9- by 13-inch casserole; top with a third of the uncooked... - 38.6588
Speedy Spinach Lasagne
Empty spaghetti sauce mix into saucepan; add tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
Heat, stirring, until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in a large bowl and add Ricotta or cottage cheese, spinach, salt and Va cup Parmesan cheese.
Lightly grease... - 42.3683
Lasagne Pizza is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Lasagne Pizza recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 44.6226
Mexican Roll Ups
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Rinse with cool water; drain.
Spread 2 tablespoons guacamole onto each noodle; top each with 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 tablespoons cheese.
Roll up noodles jelly-roll fashion.
Cut each... - 26.8494
Salmon Pasta Salad
Poach salmon in Court Bouillon as directed.
Drain and discard poaching liquid.
Chill salmon 2 hours.
Remove skin and bones; flake meat.
Prepare mini lasagna as directed on package, adding carrots to boiling water during last 1 minute of cooking... - 41.9043
Seafood Roll Ups
Cook and rinse lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Place noodles flat on plastic wrap.
In small mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients, except seafood sticks.
Spread about 3 tablespoons of filling on each lasagna noodle.
Sprinkle... - 39.7698
Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups
Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.0657