- » Uncooked Frosting
Uncooked Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of uncooked frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for uncooked frosting recipes.
1) In a shallow dish, put egg white.
2) Gradually add sugar to it and beat with wire whip until the mixture gets right consistency to spread.
3) Add vanilla.
4) Use the mixture to spread on cake. - 30.4854
Uncooked Tropical Frosting
1) In a bowl, add pineapple and bananas.
2) Mash both the fruits together.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients and honey with the fruit mixture.
4) Use the frosting as icing for cake. - 30.1329
Uncooked Honey Frosting
1. Using a rotary beater, beat the egg white with the salt until peaks form. While still beating, add the honey in a slow constant stream.
2. Add the almond extract and continue to beat until mixture is thick and fluffy. - 18.4139
You May Also Like!
Put egg yolks in a mixing bowl and add blended dry ingredients beat with rotary beater.
Add boiling water and beat again.
Add oil a little! at a time, beating well with rotary beater after each addition.
Add vinegar and lemon juice.
Keep in tightly covered... - 25.9768
Frosted Toffee Bars
In medium bowl, combine oats, sugar and margarine; mix well.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated 350° oven 13 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
In small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips.
Spread over oat mixture; sprinkle... - 31.5906
Peanut Butter Frosts
Combine flour, oats, sugar, and soda in a large bowl.
Add butter, peanut butter, and egg; stir until thoroughly blended.
(Mixture will be crumbly.) Press into a greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges begin to pull... - 33.3815
Frosty Date Muffins
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in oats and dates.
Add shortening, egg and milk.
Stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Place a half date on batter in each muffin cup.
Bake in preheated 425° oven... - 39.9057
Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water over 1 cup uncooked oatmeal.
Mix sugars, oil, eggs, flour, soda and vanilla.
Beat well until well mixed.
Add oatmeal and stir well.
Bake at 350° in 9 x 12-inch pan for 40 minutes.
Icing: Mix sugar, butter and milk.
Bring to a... - 42.5116
Classic French Doughnuts
1. Set a deep fat kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 365° F. or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 60 seconds.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Combine the egg, sugar,... - 29.328
Combine first four ingredients.
Add brown sugar, shortening, egg, vanilla extract, and water.
Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Stir in oats.
Shape into 24 balls; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
Insert wooden... - 43.7315
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 31.174
Cream Puffs And Eclairs
Put the butter in a saucepan with boiling water.
Place over heat and bring to a boil.
Boil until butter is thoroughly melted.
Add flour all at once and stir vigorously.
Cook until mixture is thick and smooth and does not stick to side of pan, stirring... - 31.2925
Iced Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 10 X 6 X 1 inch rectangular pan, grease well with butter and line the bottom.
3. Take a pan, place on low heat, melt butter. Take off from heat and keep aside for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Sieve in flour... - 48.4558
Uncooked Frosting Recipes By Category