- » Udon Shrimp
Udon Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of udon shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for udon shrimp recipes.
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 112.533
Asian Garlic And Shrimp Udon
If you like garlic and shrimps, then you will definitely love this Asian Garlic and Shrimp Udon. View this video for this quick and easy noodle recipe. The delectable flavors will definitely impress your friends and family. - 84.2304
You May Also Like!
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 25.9411
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
Spicy Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimp
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 104.708
Basic Country Style Noodles With Shrimp And Curry
In a saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onion for 4 minutes, or until soft.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute or until it turns pink (do not overcook as it will toughen).
Stir in the broth, soy sauce, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Bring to a simmer.
Add... - 37.4813
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 44.5542
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 149.178