- » Udon Shrimp
Udon Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of udon shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for udon shrimp recipes.
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 100.809
You May Also Like!
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 27.6453
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 145.247
Basic Country Style Noodles With Shrimp And Curry
In a saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onion for 4 minutes, or until soft.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute or until it turns pink (do not overcook as it will toughen).
Stir in the broth, soy sauce, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Bring to a simmer.
Add... - 39.4884
Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 106.871
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Korean Spicy Seafood Soup
1. In a large bowl, pour in the water and soak the seaweed.
2. In a large pot, heat sesame oil and add in the Korean red pepper flake, followed by the ginger, garlic and green onion. Season with salt and pepper and let the flavour enhance on very low... - 0