- » Udon Noodle
Udon Noodle Recipes
Udon noodle is a variety of noodles made out of thick wheat flour and common in Japanese cuisine. It can be prepared and served in many ways such as noodle soup, in the form of
kakejiru made of dashi, etc. Udon ... More »
How To Cook Noodles
1. In a deep pot, on high heat pour the water and let it boil.
2. Pour olive oil and when the water starts to boil, add noodles and season with salt.
3. Give it a good stir and when the water starts to boil again, reduce the heat.
4. Cook over high... - 113.923
Spicy Udon Noodles
All of us to like to eat at the food court in the mall! And if there is dish that you like and want to attempt at home, this is one recipe! Video to watch to make a Chinese peanut flavored noodles! - 93.9691
Summer Udon Noodles
1) In pan the broth ingredients, allow to boil, then chill in the refrigerator until serving.
2) Prepare the omelette strips, cucumber, carrot, and meat toppings and keep aside.
3) In a large pot, allow water to a boil and cook the... - 46.4872
Udon Noodles And Vegetables
Bring a large covered pot of water to a boil.
While the water heats, mix the sauce ingredients together until smooth, using a whisk or food processor.
Cook the noodles or linguini in the boiling water, uncovered, until tender but still firm to the... - 41.6454
Udon Noodles In A Pot
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, soak in 2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross design on caps. Add caps, 1... - 37.9359
Udon Or Soba Noodles With Egg And Vegetable
1. Cook noodles.
2. Prepare 4 1/2 cups bonito stock.
3. Cook peas. If nori seaweed has not been pretoasted, toast by lightly passing shiny side over an open flame several times. Cut into fine shreds with scissors or wrap in a dry cloth and crumble into small... - 37.7112
Fresh From The Pot Udon Noodles
1. Cook noodles following package directions.
2. Prepare sauces.
SOY DIPPING SAUCE: Bring mirin to a boil over high heat in saucepan to evaporate alcohol. Reduce heat to medium, then add soy sauce and bonito stock. Bring to a boil again, then remove from... - 36.4983
Homemade Udon Or Soba Noodles
To make noodles
1. To flour in a large bowl, add salted water a little at a time and knead by hand until dough sticks together. (If making soba noodles, dissolve salt in 1/2 cup hot water, add to buckwheat flour, knead with plastic spatula, add 1/2 cup cold... - 31.1377
Sizzled Clams With Udon Noodles And Watercress
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and boil until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the udon, transfer to a bowl and toss with 1 teaspoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat until very hot. Add 2... - 29.5107
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 27.6453
Udon Noodle Recipes By Category