- » Udon Dipping Sauce
Udon Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of udon dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for udon dipping sauce recipes.
Fresh From The Pot Udon Noodles
1. Cook noodles following package directions.
2. Prepare sauces.
SOY DIPPING SAUCE: Bring mirin to a boil over high heat in saucepan to evaporate alcohol. Reduce heat to medium, then add soy sauce and bonito stock. Bring to a boil again, then remove from... - 36.4983
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 47.5526
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 145.247
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.0009
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 100.782
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588