- » Twice Baked Yam
Twice Baked Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of twice baked yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for twice baked yam recipes.
Twice Baked Yams
Rub skins of potatoes with oil; prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Cook in 375° oven until tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
Cut thin lengthwise slice from each potato; scoop out inside, leaving a thin shell.
Mash potatoes until no lumps remain.
Beat in sour... - 37.8072
Twice Baked Yams
1. Using tines of fork, pierce potatoes; transfer to oven rack and bake at 400°F.
for 35 to 40 minutes.
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, being careful not to break skin; transfer pulp to work bowl of food processor and reserve... - 24.717
You May Also Like!
Twice Baked Coconut Yams
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice designer, Keith Lorren Shares his famous recipe for twice baked sweet potatoes. Use this recipe instead of the old boring candied yams or sweet potato casserole! - 102.061
Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash potatoes. Pierce each potato several times with a large fork to allow steam to escape. Place potatoes in microwave oven. Microwave at 100% (high) 6 to 7 minutes; turn potatoes over and rearrange after 3 minutes. When done, potatoes should be almost... - 27.2867
Candied Cross Cut Yams
1) In a wok heat oil to 350°F.
2) Cut the sweet potatoes crosswise, in about 1/4 inch thick slices.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter, water, lemons and sugar for about 3 minutes, and stir in red food coloring.
4) Place the sweet potatoes... - 38.7288
Yam Apple And Raisin Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Layer yams, apples, and raisins alternately in the casserole, sprinkling salt between each layer
4. Generously sprinkle sugar and spoon butter over the top... - 43.5905
Country Style Chicken
Combine baking potatoes, yams, onion and 1/3 cup broth in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Arrange chicken over vegetables.
Combine parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme and... - 38.4679
Polynesian Pineapple Packages
1. Using a small thin-blade knife bone chicken and coat in a mixture of flour, paprika and garlic salt.
2. In a pan with heated shortening brown the chicken.
3. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup reserved pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and... - 42.6761
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine water, chopped onion, lemon juice, bacon drippings, sugar, curry, coriander, turmeric and bay leaves; heat 9 to 10 minutes, stirring once.
Add lamb and marinate, if desired, in'refrigerator at least 3... - 46.3976