- » Tuscan Tomato
Tuscan Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuscan tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuscan tomato recipes.
Easy Tuscan Peasant Tomato Salad
Wondering what to do with leftover bread? Simple, just tear and toss them with tomatoes to make a yummy old-Italian style salad. Once a favorite dish of the peasants, this old-fashioned salad epitomizes simple Italian cooking style. Stream the video recipe... - 114.267
Herbed Tuscan White Beans And Tomatoes
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.9774
Tuscan Tomato Soup
1) In a large heavy pot,stir in butter until melted.
2) Now,cook the carrots, celery, and onion over moderate-low heat for about 20 minutes or until tender, but do not brown them.
3) To the mixture in the pot also add tomatoes, sugar, and half the... - 44.3504
Tuscan Tomato Soup
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden (about 15 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes, then broth.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer,... - 40.13
Simple Tuscan Tomato Sauce
It's all about the tomatoes, if you can find some ripe mature good looking ones then it will come out perfect! The preparation and cooking time are short and easy. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 15.2754
Tomato Sauce - Gravy - Salsa Di Pomodoro
1. Wash the tomatoes and chop the carrots, celery and the onion.
2. Put everything in the pot along with a finger level of cold water.
3. Let it simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until the carrots is soft.
4. Put part of the ingredients in the grinder... - 0
Tuscan Tomato Recipes By Category