- » Tuscan Roll
Tuscan Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tuscan roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuscan roll recipes.
Chicken Florentine Roll Ups
Filled with a creamy chicken spinach and rice filling and topped with cheese before being baked to a gooey golden perfection, Chicken Florentine Roll Ups are a treat for the family. A easy Italian inspired chicken casserole recipe, it will become one of your... - 102.267
You May Also Like!
Tuscan Chicken Rolls With Pork Stuffing
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken into halves.
Place between 2 pieces plastic wrap; pound with mallet or side of saucer until 1/4 inch thick, being careful not to tear the meat.
Cook and stir pork, onion and garlic over medium heat until... - 44.9419
Tuscan Turkey Cutlets
1. Place cutlets on cutting board and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Slice cutlets into 1/2-inch strips.
2. In 12-inch or larger non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, saute turkey strips in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil, 4 to 5 minutes or... - 39.6519
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
A really delicious soup that my daughter Jennifer shared with me. This is a family favorite. Serve over toasted ciabatta bread rubbed with garlic and grate Parmesan cheese on top for a great meal. - 104.401
Grilled Tuscan Chicken Sandwich
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil on each side and sprinkle with Mrs.
Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning.
Grill for 5 minutes, turn, and grill for another 5 minutes, or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted.
Remove and... - 36.7332
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Tuscan Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
For each roll, place one-fourth of the cheese, roasted peppers,... - 40.9276
Tuscan Kale Salad Fresh From The Garden
1. Take a few leaves of Kale, stack and roll into a small log.
2. With a very sharp knife slice the Kale into very thin slices.
3. Mix lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes.
4. Toss with the Kale.
5. Add avocado and mix gently. ... - 107.672
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804