- » Tuscan
Enjoy our collection of tuscan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tuscan recipes.
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to create this "typically" Tuscan pork dish with nutmeg, cinnamon, rosemary and sage. Costine is a wonderful way to avoid losing your appetite for the same old spare ribs. This recipe is refreshingly different... - 135.548
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 133.41
Wegmans Tuscan Garbanzo Beans & Kale
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes Italian staples, garbanzo beans & kale, and melds them into greatness with canned diced tomatoes, Seasoned Tomato Sauce, and traditional spices. - 129.261
How To Make Tuscan T- Bone
These tuscan T-bones are something special, which your guest are going to appreciate and remember forever. Cooking up the T-bones in tuscan style is quite a simple process. Follow the given tips to grill the T-bones, as per the demonstration in the video. - 124.845
Pan-fried Zucchini Flowers
One of Viviane's all-time favorite recipes: zucchini flowers stuffed with fresh ricotta and herbs from her garden. Once stuffed, they are pan-fried and served piping hot. YUM - 117.334
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Easy Tuscan Peasant Tomato Salad
Wondering what to do with leftover bread? Simple, just tear and toss them with tomatoes to make a yummy old-Italian style salad. Once a favorite dish of the peasants, this old-fashioned salad epitomizes simple Italian cooking style. Stream the video recipe... - 114.267
White Bean Soup Tuscan Style
Are you searching for a flavorful and wholesome meat and vegetable soup recipe? Here is a recipe by chef Mike Monahan to make Tuscan White Bean Soup with ham, vegetables and other flavors and serve it over noodles or pasta. Great to serve with Italian bread. - 113.894
Tuscan Beans And Pasta
An easy and simple pasta salad can be the perfect lunch for any hectic day. Just prepare this, pack and you are out for work. If you can precook the pasta and beans, then it would take hardly any time to toss all together. Watch the video to learn about this... - 113.885
Steak And Tuscan Bean Salad
Steaks can get wholesome when served along with salads or beans. Check out Mike Monahan cooking steak with some common seasonings and then serving it with Tuscan Bean Salad. Steak in a best form for meal! - 113.163
Delicious Tuscan Chicken
This is a fantastic Tuscan Style Chicken dish brought to you by the Club House. It definitely looks flavorsome and colorful. However to make this recipe, you will have to buy the spice mix that is sold uniquely only by them. Nevertheless, this is a recipe... - 112.382
A really delicious soup that my daughter Jennifer shared with me. This is a family favorite. Serve over toasted ciabatta bread rubbed with garlic and grate Parmesan cheese on top for a great meal. - 104.401
Tuscan Robillita Soup
Isn't it great that we get to discover so many interesting soups like the Tuscan Robillita soup? Yes, this is a popular soup from the Tuscan area in Italy. You can now make this excellent soup by watching this video. In fact, you can throw in any available... - 103.706
Chicken Florentine Roll Ups
Filled with a creamy chicken spinach and rice filling and topped with cheese before being baked to a gooey golden perfection, Chicken Florentine Roll Ups are a treat for the family. A easy Italian inspired chicken casserole recipe, it will become one of your... - 102.267
Homemade Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscana
Who doesn't like to have a fine restaurant style dish like this homemade olive garden zuppa Tuscana? After all it tastes same and costs less, making it a perfect choice for all the eat out types, who are addicted to the great dishes from these restaurants. So... - 100.831
Spicy Tuscan Chicken Wings
Spice up things a little this Super Bowl Season with this Spicy Tuscan Chicken Wings. Take a look at this video to learn the details of this quick and easy recipe that will make everyone lick their fingers. - 98.6771
Savory Tuscan Toast
A simple grilled bread recipe by Robin that can be served as a side to most grilled dishes and a glass of wine. As simple as it can get, it is a total outdoor dish which you can enjoy making with a group of friends right on your deck. Watch the video, call... - 98.5474
Tuscan Style Salmon
Salmon in European cuisines typical regional flavors has garnered popularity across other regions. Watch Chef Mike Monahan showing how to cook Salmon in Tuscan style using typical regional ingredients and flavors. Good with Pinot Noir or Merlot. - 96.6691
Healthy Tuna Wrap
This isn't your momma’s tuna salad sandwich. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek spike canned tuna with the flavors of the Tuscan –bright lemon juice, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla – for a craveable wrap that won’t weigh you... - 96.1222
Pappa Al Pomodoro E Crespelles
You can't get any more Italian than this traditional pappa al pomodoro e crespelles. Take a look at this video to find out how Italians have preserved their culinary traditions for centuries through these age old recipes. They are simple yet give a feel of... - 93.3932
Tuscan Bread Soup
Italian soups are flavorful, rich and appetizing and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Gabriele and Rosanna making Pappa Al Pommodoro or the Tuscan bread soup using bread that is unflavored, unsalted, not too doughy and with a crust along with other... - 82.2888
Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a wonderfully tasty dessert. My children love this cake and I make it for them quiet often. Try this Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. - 50.0388
Tuscan Red Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the kidney beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 49.0621
Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Let the beans soak in a lot of cold water for 12 hours.
2) Drain the beans into a large saucepan. Add in enough cold water to cover. Let the mixture boil, then simmer for about 1 1/2 hours till it becomes tender. Keep aside.
3) In a large saucepan,... - 48.0945
Tuscan Bean Soup
Tuscan Bean Soup tastes good. Tuscan Bean Soup is easy to make recipe. Olive oil adds up the taste of Tuscan Bean Soup. - 47.8873
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Herbed Tuscan White Beans And Tomatoes
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.9774
Tuscan Vegetable Soup
Rinse beans with cold running water and discard any stones or shriveled beans.
In large bowl, place beans and 8 cups water.
Let stand at room temperature overnight. (Or, in 4 quart saucepan, heat beans and 8 cups water to boiling over high heat; cook 2... - 45.4947
1.Put beans in boiling water, enough to cover the beans plus 3 more inches.
2.Cook the beans on low flame until soft for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
3.Once done, strain.
4.Heat butter and olive oil.
5.Put beans, sage, and salt and pepper as... - 45.0089
Tuscan Chicken Rolls With Pork Stuffing
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken into halves.
Place between 2 pieces plastic wrap; pound with mallet or side of saucer until 1/4 inch thick, being careful not to tear the meat.
Cook and stir pork, onion and garlic over medium heat until... - 44.9419
Tuscan Potato Omelette
Preheat broiler to hot.
In a medium skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until pale gold.
Saute onion and potatoes until potatoes are golden brown, adding more oil if necessary.
In a medium bowl beat eggs, water, Parmesan cheese,... - 44.9342
Tuscan Chicken Breasts
Lightly coat chicken on both sides with flour.
Mix egg with water.
Dip chicken in egg mixture and then coat with bread crumbs.
Refrigerate, uncovered, about 1 hour.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown on both sides.
Add... - 44.5296
Tuscan Tomato Soup
1) In a large heavy pot,stir in butter until melted.
2) Now,cook the carrots, celery, and onion over moderate-low heat for about 20 minutes or until tender, but do not brown them.
3) To the mixture in the pot also add tomatoes, sugar, and half the... - 44.3504
Tuscan Pork Chops
1. In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, heat the olive oil, saute the garlic, turning it often, until it is golden, then remove it and reserve as a "cook's treat."
2. Sprinkling the pork with the salt and pepper, raise the heat and in the dutch oven... - 43.925
Tuscan Seafood Stew
Cut tails from each lobster; cut in halves lengthwise.
Cut large claws from body.
Remove and discard antennae and split body sections lengthwise, removing and discarding stomachs and intestines.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until... - 43.6617
Tuscan Chicken With Olives And Peppers
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine peperoncini, olives, and garlic.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of olive mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour in lemon juice.
Cover and cook at low setting... - 42.5265
Tuscan Style Grilled Tuna Steaks
1) Rinse the tuna steaks and pat them dry.
2) Using finest side of box or hand grater, take out the lemon zest.
3) On top of zest, pile rosemary and parsley.
4) On top of herabs, pile garlic with seasoning or coarse salt and pepper.
5)... - 41.5712
Tuscan Bean Soup
Wash the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil; let soak 1 hour.
Drain and combine with the 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 3 hours.
Puree half the beans in an electric blender or force through a sieve.
Return to the... - 41.2018
Tuscan Potato Tart
Combine red pepper, tomato, basil, 2 tablespoons garlic, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large bowl; stir well.
Spread mixture in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 minutes or until pepper is... - 41.1453
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 41.1407
Tuscan Purple Onions
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Slice the onions without separating the slices.
3 In a glass pan, place the slices and turn to coat.
4 In a single layer, place the onion slices in the grill... - 41.0713
Tuscan Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
For each roll, place one-fourth of the cheese, roasted peppers,... - 40.9276
Tuscan Vegetable Terrine
1. Line a terrine dish with plastic food wrap, leaving enough wrap overhanging the sides to cover top of terrine. Set aside.
2. To make terrine, cut pumpkin into 1 cm/ 1/2 in thick slices. Place on a baking tray. Lightly brush with olive oil. Bake at a... - 40.8809
Tuscan Chicken Liver Pate On Crostini
Saute garlic and shallots in butter over medium-high heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add chicken livers and saute another 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, sherry vinegar, sage, cayenne pepper, salt, and white pepper.
Cook another 5... - 40.6482
Tuscan Garlicky Bean Soup
1) In a large soup pot, place the beans and cover them with water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes.
2) Remove the pot from the heat and cover it. Allow to stand for about 60 minutes and then drain the beans. Discard the water.
3) In a slow... - 40.6131
Tuscan Style Torta
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain, if necessary.
Stir in spaghetti sauce.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 40.27
Tuscan Tomato Soup
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden (about 15 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes, then broth.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer,... - 40.13
Place steaks into a shallow dish.
Using a fork, mash garlic with salt and pepper.
Add oil, parsley, oregano, dry mustard, vinegar, and wine.
Mix well with fork to form a paste.
Rub over steaks and let marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Grill to desired... - 40.0713
Mushrooms Tuscan Style
1) In a closed pan, heat vegetable oil or butter and cook tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf in it for 1 hour.
2) Discard bay leaf and through a nylon sieve, rub the sauce or liquidize in a blender.
3) Add in mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, salt and... - 39.7914
Tuscan Bread Salad
On a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet, mix bread cubes with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Bake in a 300° oven until crisp (about 30 minutes), stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and remaining 1/4 cup oil.
Add tuna,... - 39.6879
Tuscan Osso Buco
Trim fat from veal shanks.
Combine flour, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; dredge veal shanks in flour mixture.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add veal shanks, and cook until browned on both sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels; set... - 39.6576
1. Fry the chicken in the oil in a nonstick or heavy pan until golden brown. Remove and keep hot. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and gently saute until softened, but not brown. Stir in the garlic.
2. Add the chicken, passata, wine and oregano. Season... - 39.6157
Tuscan Bread And Bean Salad
Cut bread into cubes.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from oven, and let cool completely.
Combine tomato and remaining 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 39.1128
Tuscan Bean And Bread Soup
In a 6 quart (6 1) stockpot, saute fennel, onion, and garlic in olive oil until very soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain beans and add to pot.
Add chicken stock and simmer until beans are tender.
Squeeze out the bread and mix into the soup until blended.
Season... - 39.1082
Tuscan Style White Bean Salad
1. Either soak the dried beans overnight in cold water to cover by 4 inches or place in a large saucepan with several inches of water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil, covered, for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain the... - 39.036
Tuscan Pork Arista
In a small bowl, mix oil, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper to form a paste.
With a knife, make six deep incisions in roast.
Using your fingers stuff some of the herb paste into each incision; rub the remainder all over into roast.
Wrap meat in... - 38.6377
Tuscan White Bean Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and garlic and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 quart water and the flour, stirring to dissolve flour; stir... - 37.9659
Tuscan Pappa Al Pomodoro
Cut bread into 1 inch cubes; place on wire racks to dry, about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, peel, seed, and chop tomatoes; set aside.
On cutting board, with side of chefs knife, mash garlic with salt to a smooth paste.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat olive oil over low... - 37.6163
Tuscan Bean And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in a large saucepan. Stir in the tomatoes, red wine, vegetable stock and oregano.
2. Bring the vegetable mixture to the boil, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Stir the beans and courgettes (zucchini) into... - 37.5169
Tuscan Bread Soup
In a heavy pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic and red pepper flakes over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
To serve,... - 37.4969
Tuscan Beans With Sage And Tomatoes
Put dried beans in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and leave to soak overnight.
Drain and add to water in a large saucepan, and cook over a moderate heat for about 2 hr., until they are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large pan, add garlic and... - 37.2814
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Tuscan Bean Salad With Tuna
Mix the beans together in a bowl.
Stir in the onion, oil, olives and herbs.
Flake the tuna and add to the salad.
Toss well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the radicchio leaves or chicory on a serving platter.
Spoon the bean salad on... - 36.8243
Grilled Tuscan Chicken Sandwich
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil on each side and sprinkle with Mrs.
Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning.
Grill for 5 minutes, turn, and grill for another 5 minutes, or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted.
Remove and... - 36.7332
Tuscan Pigs Feet Stew
Rinse and drain pigs' feet; set aside.
In a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat, combine onions and oil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until onions are pale gold, about 10 minutes.
Add pigs' feet, broth, and tomato sauce.
Bring to a boil; then... - 36.6917
Tuscan Purple Onions
In a 9" x 13" glass dish, combine the oil, vinegar, rosemary, parsley oregano, pepper and salt.
Cut the onions into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Do not separate the slices.
Place each slice in the glass pan and turn to coat.
Lightly coat thegrill with cooking spray... - 36.319
Tuscan Deep Fried Artichokes
Clean the artichokes by trimming off the bottom stalks and removing the tough outer leaves.
To prevent discoloration, reserve artichokes as they are prepared in a bowl of water with the lemon juice.
When all the artichokes are trimmed, drain them and pat... - 35.9923
Tuscan Bean Soup With Spinach
1. Rinse beans. In a 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven, combine beans and 6 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Or place beans in water in Dutch oven. Cover and let soak in... - 35.7539
Thyme Scented Salmon With Tuscan White Bean Salad
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. To prepare bean salad, heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet, add celery, carrot, shallots, and garlic. Cook 4 minutes or until tender, add 3 tablespoons juice and next 5 ingredients (through beans). Cook
2 minutes or until... - 35.6061
Tuscan Bean Soup
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cut each slice of bread into thirds.
Place on a baking pan.
Bake until dry, about 5 minutes; set aside.
Drain red kidney beans.
In a large saucepan combine kidney beans, macaroni and bean soup and chicken broth.
Bring to a... - 34.9415
Tuscan Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
With the hands work the meat with the bread crumbs, milk, egg, salt, parsley, fennel seeds, black pepper, paprika, ordgano and basil.
Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until golden brown.
Blend with the meat... - 34.4341
Tuscan Bread Salad
Place the pieces of ciabatta in a single layer on a baking sheet and grill under a preheated hot grill, turning the pieces, for 1-2 minutes, until golden all over.
Put the pine nuts in a small pan and dry fry over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, until lightly... - 33.634
Tuscan Chicken And Arugula Sandwich
1. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, patting in pepper so it adheres. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning, until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove... - 33.4739
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Combine salt, mustard, thyme and pepper in a small bowl. Rub salmon with honey and sprinkle with some of the seasoning mixture. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Brown both sides of salmon over medium-high... - 32.8382
Tuscan Style Capellini With Clams And Garlic
Scrub clams under cold running water: discard any that do not close when tapped.
In large heavy saucepan, cook garlic and oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute; add wine and clams.
Cover and cook until clams open (time will vary from 2 to 10 minutes... - 32.7922
Tuscan Bread Salad
1. Combine the broth, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Place the bread in a large bowl and sprinkle with enough water to moisten slightly, without turning the bread soggy. Add the tomatoes, cheese, onion, basil, and parsley; drizzle... - 32.6497
Tuscan Beef Loaf
1. Combine beef, seasoning mix, crumbs, milk, eggs, oregano, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, fennel seeds, parsley and pine nuts in a large bowl. Mix well. Pack firmly into a lightly oiled, 6-cup ring mold; turn out on shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven... - 32.5398
Tuscan Style Veal Chops
Light a charcoal grill.
On a platter, mix the 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the garlic, rosemary and sage.
Season the veal chops with salt and black pepper and drizzle generously with olive oil.
Grill the chops over moderately high heat, turning once, about... - 31.8428
Tuscan Bean Supper
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally. Discard garlic. Add tomatoes with their liquid and frozen lima beans; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 31.8181
Tuscan Tuna And White Bean Salad
In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, vinegar and garlic.
Add the beans, tomatoes, tuna and parsley.
Toss gently to combine.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 31.7808
Original Tuscan White Bean Soup
1. In a large soup pot over medium heat, heat olive oil 1 minute. Add onion, chopped leek, and garlic; cook 10 minutes until onion turns translucent, stirring frequently. Add rosemary and bay leaf. Cook 5 minutes more. Add stock and beans, and bring to a full... - 31.7666
Marinated Tuscan Steak
To make the marinade, in a large glass bowl, mix together the orange juice, orange rind, sage, vinegar, garlic, mustard and pepper.
Add the steak to the marinade and turn to coat.
Allow to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, or cover and refrigerate... - 31.3178
1. To make sauce, place wine, stock and tomato puree in a large saucepan, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
2. Add mushrooms, mixed herbs and tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes longer. Add chicken and mix gently to... - 31.2813
Tuscan Chicken Patties
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and hot pepper. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands to blend well. Form into 6 patties, each about... - 31.212
Tuscan Bread Soup
1. In a large pot, heat oil and saute onion and garlic about 10 minutes until soft but not brown.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and cayenne and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Add basil, bread, stock, salt and pepper. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to... - 31.1067
Tuscan Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove sausage from casings. Brown sausage in medium ovenproof skillet, stirring to separate meat. Drain drippings.
2. Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to skillet. Simmer uncovered over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat;... - 30.6804
Tuscan Vegetable Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once.
Add the remaining vegetables and pour on the beef stock (broth). Cover and... - 29.2172
Tuscan Potatoes With Peppers
In heavy saucepan or deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic for 3 minutes without browning.
Add sweet pepper and potatoes, stirring to coat evenly. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, and salt and... - 28.4812
Healthy Tuscan Bean Salad
1. Rinse beans and pick over to remove any grit. Place in a medium saucepan, add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches, and bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover pan, and let beans soak 1 hour. Drain beans; rinse out pan.
2. Return... - 28.4535
Tuscan Bean Salad
1. Wash beans. Put in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let soak 1 hour. Drain.
2. Cover beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until tender. Drain.
3. Heat... - 27.8954
Tuscan Bread Salad
1. Combine bread, vegetables, and herbs in a large mixing bowl.
2. Place garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil in a small bowl and mix well. Drizzle over bread mixture, then toss. - 27.0183
Tuscan Beans With Sage And Pancetta
1 Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 3 minutes.
2 Add the beans and sage; cook, stirring... - 23.9924
Tuscan Tilapia Fillets
1. Dredge tilapia fillets in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add fillets and cook until golden brown on one side, about 5 minutes. Turn gently and cook for 3 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a for - 22.7395
Simple Tuscan Tomato Sauce
It's all about the tomatoes, if you can find some ripe mature good looking ones then it will come out perfect! The preparation and cooking time are short and easy. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 15.2754
Tomato Sauce - Gravy - Salsa Di Pomodoro
1. Wash the tomatoes and chop the carrots, celery and the onion.
2. Put everything in the pot along with a finger level of cold water.
3. Let it simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until the carrots is soft.
4. Put part of the ingredients in the grinder... - 0
Tuscan Style Baked Eggs
This is an easy to make egg dish that can be served as breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. It works anytime of the day or night. There are many variations to this dish and this is my variation. I hope you enjoy it! - 0
Tuscan Recipes By Category