- » Turtle Casserole
Turtle Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turtle casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turtle casserole recipes.
Bubble And Squeak (english)
Saute meat in fat.
Put a layer of sauteed meat in a greased casserole, then a layer of onions and then a layer of potatoes, salting and peppering each, using all of the measured salt and pepper and continuing until the casserole is filled.
Over all pour the... - 37.6491
Microwave Cooked Black Beans
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the beans, 2 teaspoons of salt and blocks of pepper.
2) Rehydrate the beans. Remove the blocks of pepper from the beans.
3) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in oil, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, garlic and oregano... - 46.8083
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.5569
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Fill bottom portion of microwavable steamer with 1/2 cup water. Set steamer insert in place and fill with broccoli florets and pepper; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Transfer... - 30.7383
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.5085
Turkey, Bean, And Rice Salad
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine turkey and oil; microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once every 1 1/2 minutes, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans, and lime juice; microwave on Medium (50%) for 1 minute until... - 29.892
1) Take a casserole of 1-quart sized that is microwavable.
2) Spray it with non-stick cooking spray and add jalapeno pepper, garlic, bell peppers, onion and a tablespoon of water.
3) Place cover on casserole and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH (set at... - 46.6767
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.283
Philadelphia Snapper Soup
1 Using paper towels, pat the snapper meat completely dry.
2 In a paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
3 Add in the snapper pieces and shake vigorously to coat evenly.
4 Remove the meat from the bag and shake off the excess... - 46.8872