- » Turnover Pastry
Turnover Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turnover pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turnover pastry recipes.
Puff Pastry Turnover
In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and feta cheese.
Add the eggs, flour and corn oil, mixing thoroughly.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry quarter-inch thick to form two 9x15-inch rectangles.
Brush the outside edges of... - 39.2195
You May Also Like!
Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness; cut in eight 5 inch squares.
Combine blueberries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and salt; place a heaping tablespoon on each square.
Fold pastry in half diagonally; seal edges with fork.
Cut slits for escape of steam.
Place... - 31.7047
Cretan Turnovers Pastry
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry cutter or 2 knives.
Stir in enough water to make a firm dough that can be gathered together. - 20.7397
Cheese Pastry Turnovers
Cream butter and cheese.
Work in flour and milk.
Roll as for pastry, then cut in rounds.
Put small spoonful red currant jelly on one half circle and fold over.
Press edges together and bake until lightly brown.
About 12 minutes at 350 degrees. - 27.475
Sour Cream Pastry Dough For Turnovers
1. Measure flour and sugar into a medium-size bowl.
2. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add sour cream.
3. Mix lightly with a fork until dough clings together and starts to leave side of bowl. Gather dough together... - 27.4896
Little Pastries - Turnovers Jelly Tarts Rounds
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F or 425F.
2) Follow package directions to mix piecrust mix with 2 tablespoons cold water.
3) Roll out to make 12-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Cut into desired shape.
5) To make Turnovers, cut into... - 37.4498
Apple Apricot Turnovers
In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Set the mixture aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, honey and margarine.
Heat just until warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Stir to completely melt the margarine.
Stir the juice mixture... - 41.1485
Combine raisins, water, and orange juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Then add sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, and salt.
Cook and stir until mixture again comes to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add vinegar, butter, and orange rind; blend.
Roll... - 41.0218
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Melt butter; add onion and flour and stir until smooth. Add the seasonings. Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened. Add the turkey; adjust the seasonings. Let mixture cool.
3. Meanwhile, roll... - 30.1208
Taste this wonderful Turnovers with exciting olive, ham and mayonnaise filling. Try out this unique and quick to make recipe and indulge yourself in this wonderful bite! - 42.6257
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out each sheet of dough, still folded,into a rectangle about 10 x 14 inches.
Cut each rectangle into quarters to form 8 small rectangles.
Combine cherries, flour, sugar and lemon juice.
Toss to... - 34.687
Turnover Pastry Recipes By Category