- » Turnip Salad
Turnip Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turnip salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turnip salad recipes.
Shredded Turnip Slaw
The Natural Princess brings the often overlooked, under-appreciated turnip into the kitchen for a makeover. A little bit sweet and a little bit tangy, this shredded turnip slaw is an easy, delicious way to introduce the turnip to your table. - 131.979
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 109.09
Spicy Beetroot Turnip Salad
Zesty salad with a twist. This video shows how to prepare a sumptuous salad with beetroot and turnip. Its made spicy with the inclusion of paprika and aromatic Indian spice mixture, popularly known as garam masala. This colorful, spicy, and refreshing salad... - 96.2472
Baby Carrot And Turnip Salad
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar and oil to combine. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Place aside.
2) In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, place the turnips and carrots.
3) Season the vegetable with salt... - 46.5799
1) Wash the turnips and carrot thoroughly.
2) Snap off and remove any stem portions.
3) Drain on paper towels to absorb excess moisture and pat dry.
4) Core the apple and remove the innermost part with seeds, but do not pare.
5) With the help of... - 43.9489
Turnip And Watercress Salad
1) Using a knife peel the turnips. With a shredder, roughly mince into long thin strips with a shredder or cut into julienne strips with a knife.
2) Roughly cut watercress.
3) In a medium bowl put the turnip strips.
4) Add lemon juice,... - 42.7535
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together the kohlrabi, carrot, and scallion. Keep aside.
2) In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3) Over the vegetables in the salad bowl, pour this mixture. Toss well.
4) Refrigerate, covered for 30... - 42.396
1.Cook whole turnips and once done, refrigerate until chilled.
2.Cut turnips in one inch cubes and keep aside in one bowl equivalent to 5 cups of turnips.
3.Cut 5 eggs in small pieces and keep one egg aside.
4.Blend mustard with... - 41.1184
Beetroot Celeriac And Turnip Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine grated celeriac, turnic and beetroot.
2. In a screw-top jar put all the dressing ingredients. Mix well by shaking.
3. Season the dressing with pepper.
4. Serve beetroot salad with dressing. - 40.0043
Farmer's Turnip And Pear Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard, nutmeg, paprika, and lemon juice. Quarter, core, and cube the pears, and add them to the dressing.
2. Peel the turnips and coarsely shred them, using the second coarsest side of a... - 36.8116
Turnip And Lime Juice Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lemon juice and salt and mix well.
2. Add turnips and coat evenly.
3. Cling wrap or foil wrap and marinate at room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
4. Before service, add harissa and mix well.
5. Serve as an... - 34.4559
Salat Iz Repy I Ogurtzov
1) Let the turnip slices chill in the refrigerator.
2) Peel the cucumbers and slice them into 1/2-thick pieces.
3) Tranfer the chilled turnips into a bowl. Drizzle a little lemon juice over the turnips. Add in the cucumber slices along... - 33.2709
Grated Turnip And Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in water to cover until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Peel and grate potatoes and combine with remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly.
Chill and serve. - 32.8377
Turnip Radish And Romaine Salad
Combine turnips, celery, radishes, and romaine in a large bowl.
Blend oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together.
Pour over salad.
Toss. - 32.4909
Turnip And Date Salad
Place the apples in a medium sized salad bowl and sprinkle over the lemon.
Add the grated turnip and the chopped dates and sprinkle over 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sugar.
Stir Carefully with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Pour in... - 31.8084
Carrot Turnip Salad With Cumin Lime Dressing
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the limejuice, oil, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds or until the parsley is minced.
2 To prepare the salad: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.... - 30.902
Add salt and peppers.
Stir in salad dressing.
Serve at once. - 27.2503
Chinese Turnip Salad
Shred turnips thinly, add salt, cover with chilled water for 1 hour and rinse.
Mix all seasonings together in a bowl.
Place onions and turnip in bowl and pour in dressing mixture.
Toss well, chill before serving. - 26.2331
Turnip And Red Grape Salad
1. Mix together turnips and red grapes.
2. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, orange juice, and cayenne pepper.
3. Combine turnips, grapes, and dressing. - 24.936