- » Turnip Green Stew
Turnip Green Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turnip green stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turnip green stew recipes.
Beef & Turnip Stew
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine soy, sugar, sherry, water, beef, anise, ginger, and onions.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Simmer, covered, until meat is almost tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
Add turnips and continue to simmer until turnips and... - 32.9691
You May Also Like!
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 43.6267
Cider Braised Chicken And Turnips
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine broth and chicken. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 30.206
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish lamb stew is a flavorful meat stew cooked with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the Irish lamb stew is filling and hearty and can be cooked with assorted vegetables of choice too. - 41.9503
Winter Fish Stew
1. Place unwrapped frozen fish on plate; cook at medium low (30% power) 5 minutes, turning fish over once.
2. In 2-quart casserole or bowl, place turnips and 1/2 cup water; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 14 to 16 minutes... - 33.1665
Brown onions in fat, dredge meat in flour and brown.
Add the next six ingredients and enough cold water to barely cover meat.
Simmer until meat is tender, about 4 hours.
Add salt, potatoes, turnip and carrots and cook until meat falls off bones.
Remove meat... - 32.018
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 31.4984
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over bird and refrigerate overnight. The next day, rub the skin with the cut side of the lime. Cut bird into pieces.
2. Render salt pork over medium heat in a Dutch oven. When crisp, remove the cracklings.
3. In a mortar, pound to... - 39.403
Beef Stew And Bowties
1) In a Dutch oven, place salt pork over medium heat.
2) Fry beef in the hot fat, stirring occasionally, until meat is well browned.
3) Take the meat off and keep aside.
4) To the same oven, add onion, green pepper and celery and saute until tender,... - 46.0897
This guinea stew recipe is made with a guinea fowl and is quite commonly prepared in England as a fancy dinner. Cooked along with fresh veggies like carrots, shallots, turnips, green onions and salted pork too, the guinea stew is filling and hearty and is... - 46.6997
The casserole stew is a meat stew that can be prepared with a minute or a top round steak. The meat is topped with poatoes and veggies like carrots and onions and chili sauce and baked to tenderness. The casserole stew can be served with a side salad. - 35.5875