- » Turnip Fry
Turnip Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turnip fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turnip fry recipes.
Lemony Turnip Sticks
Cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 1/4 inch sticks.
Drop in boiling salted water and cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Toss with butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper. - 28.7049
Cut turnips into slender sticks about 2 inches long.
Cook in boiling salted water until just tender.
Melt butter in saucepan, add onion, parsley and lemon juice.
Add cooked turnip sticks and heat thoroughly.
Serve immediately. - 26.5599
You May Also Like!
In a wide frying pan, combine turnips, butter, water, and sugar.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until turnips are just tender when pierced about 5 minutes.
Uncover and continue to cook until glazed. - 21.65
Stir Fried Greens With Turnips
1) Trim and shred the spring greens, discard the central stalk and place in salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, keep under cold running water and dry with the absorbent kitchen paper.
2) In a small frying pan, saute the turnips in 1/2 of the oil... - 43.0029
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.73
Pare turnips; cut in 1/2-inch slices.
Cook in boiling salted water until just tender; drain.
Combine egg with 1 tablespoon water.
Dip slices in flour; dip in egg mixture.
Dip in bread crumbs.
Fry turnip slices in small amount of hot shortening in... - 29.5336
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Peel turnips and cut them into 1cm (1/2 in) thick rounds. Cut each round into quarters and add to a saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 7 minutes, drain and place in a serving dish.
2. Bring cream, pepper and cumin... - 22.5221
1) In a pot of salted boiling water, boil the turnips till they become soft.
2) Drain the turnips. Add them back into the pot along with butter.
3) Mash the turnips using a potato masher.
4) In a non-stick skillet, cook the bacon till crisp.
5) Remove... - 35.6176
Stir Fried Minced Fish And Chinese Turnip
Stir Fried Minced Fish And Chinese Turnip dish is truly delicious. I knew turnips and fish fillets do blend perfectly wth one another and that is what prompted me to try out this Stir Fried Minced Fish And Chinese Turnip recipe. Do try it! - 39.8163
Bacon Fried Carrots And Turnips
In wok cook bacon over medium-high heat till crisp; remove bacon from wok, reserving drippings.
Drain bacon and set aside.
Stir-fry carrots, turnips, and onion in drippings about 5 minutes or till carrots are crisp-tender.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover... - 28.0826
Fried Turnip Crisps
In a deep skillet, pour oil to a depth of about 1 inch and heat until hot but not smoking.
Pat the turnip slices dry on paper towels and add them in small bunches, so that the oil remains hot.
Continue cooking, stirring frequently, so that all the crisps cook... - 32.2394
Stir Fried Turnips With Beef
Slice beef very thin, across the grain.
Peel turnips, if necessary, slice thin, and cut slices into 1/2-inch strips.
Slice onions thin.
Mix cornstarch and water.
Heat oil in wok or heavy skillet which has a lid.
Stir-fry beef, uncovered, until nearly... - 40.2936