- » Turnip Dill
Turnip Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Turnip Dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Turnip Dill recipes.
Wash and peel turnips and beets.
Cut turnips as though to make 1/4-inch slices but leave attached at one end of each turnip.
Soak in water overnight.
Wash, and place in jar or jars with all other ingredients for at least 3 days.
These lightly pickled... - 34.2073
Try this alluring Turnip Gratin recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Turnip Gratin is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 41.2043
Dill Dip For Vegetables
Combine above ingredients.
Chill to combine flavors.
Serve with raw vegetables such as celery and carrot sticks, raw cauliflowerets, scallions, green peppers, cucumbers, raw turnips, blanched asparagus. - 28.5908
Snapper With Dill
Combine first 4 ingredients in a fish poacher or electric skillet; bring to a boil, and add snapper.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until snapper flakes easily.
Carefully transfer fish to a wire rack; place rack in a jellyroll pan.
Cover and... - 30.2571
Snapper With Dill
1) In a fish poacher or electric skillet, add wine, water, salt and peppercorn.
2) Heat till boiling, then add in the snapper.
3) Place a lid over, lower heat, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, or till the snapper flakes easily.
4) Carefully... - 43.5826
Dill Cabbage And Vegetable Medley
1. In a large pot, boil water and blanch the cabbage for a minute; remove from the water, allow to cool, remove four leaves and set aside
2. Cut the rest of the cabbage into shreds 1/8" in dimensions and enough to fill two cups
3. In a steamer set over... - 39.9366
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Would you like to try healthy and nutritious soup? Here is an excellent video for a simple chicken and vegetable soup that is foundation for all great soups. The chef here makes the recipe in a simple fashion and speaks about the nutritional aspect of the... - 140.102
Chicken Egg Noodle Soup
This wonderful video for chicken egg noodle soup would simply enhance your mood and gear up for a healthy day ahead. The chef here makes this dish absolutely flavorful and surely a great way to kick start a nutritious meal. Nothing would beat a bowl of... - 143.697
1) In a slow cooker, add the oxtails, tomato, carrot, turnip, leek, garlic, wine, water, dill and peas cook covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs, remove the oxtails from the cooker, chop the meat and discard the bones.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about ... - 36.9592
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the cabbage, turnip, carrots, radishes, red onion, parsley and dill.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, black pepper, white pepper, hot pepper and salt. Add the dressing to the slaw and... - 34.9898
Dilly Cabbage Salad
Mayonnaise-Sour cream dressing: Mix well juice of 1 lemon; 1/4 cup sour dairy cream; 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise; 1/4 tspn, pepper; 1 tblspn, sugar; pinch of thyme and dash of paprika. - 23.389
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Try the Baked Stuffed Tomatoes the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and healthy Baked Stuffed Tomatoes!! - 42.6233
Potato Plus Soup
Bring water to a boil.
Cut all vegetables into small dice; add to boiling water.
Add herbs and seasoning to taste; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 4 hours or more, adding water as necessary.
Garnish each serving as desired. - 34.0231
Ham With Gelatin Glaze
Try this Ham With Gelatine Glaze recipe. The deadly combination of ham and gelatin glaze will surely give you a lot of praises from your loved ones. - 40.1627
Vegetable Puree Sandwich
1. Trim the carrots, peel the turnips and potatoes, and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pan that will accommodate a large vegetable steamer. Place the vegetables in the steamer and cook, covered, 10 minutes, or... - 30.7378
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 46.7715
I made the Meat Stock last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the texture and flavor of the Meat Stock is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 44.667
Saute onions in oil.
Add rest of ingredients.
Simmer gently until potatoes are cooked. - 31.732
Put all ingredients in a large pot and add water to cover.
Cover pot tightly.
Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Strain. - 28.3561
Russian Kidney Soup
Arrange kidneys and vegetables in pot.
Cover with stock.
Simmer gently until kidneys and vegetables are tender.
Remove one cup of stock.
Mix with vinegar, flour, salt, yeast, oil and dill.
Blend thoroughly and return mixture to the... - 41.7626
Simmer stock, stock base, vegetables, parsley and watercress until vegetables are soft.
Add mint and dill; puree.
Reheat with cream, lemon juice and butter.
Season with pepper and salt and adjust to taste. - 33.3553
Combine raw beet and water and let stand for several hours.
Combine beef, stock, water and salt in large saucepan and simmer, skimming surface frequently, until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
While meat is cooking, combine carrot, turnip, onion,... - 39.662
Mock Chicken Noodle Soup
Tie a string around dill and parsley stalks for easy removal later. Combine all ingredients except noodles in a 6-quart pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove dill and parsley. Simmer 10 minutes uncovered. For best... - 31.017
1) In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and set it aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions to sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in carrots, squash and turnip over high heat. Keep on stirring... - 47.5461
Deep Prep's Vegetarian Breakfast Hash
Wait, what? You don't eat meat?! Well, then here... Eat this. It's vegetarian. And delicious. But not vegan. But delicious! (Have I mentioned that it's delicious?) - 0
Herb Flavored Root Vegetables
1) In a multi layered Chinese steamer, cook the vegetables separately till tender.
2) Remove the steamed vegetables from the steamer and mix with butter, salt and pepper, and thyme.
3)Serve immediately on individual plates. - 36.89
Herbed Chicken And Vegetables In Packets
1 Preheatthe oven to 400°F. In a medium-size bowl, toss together the carrot, turnip, parsnip, lemon juice, oil, sugar, and rosemary.
2 Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil 12 by 14 inches. Place a chicken cutlet in the center of each piece of... - 29.2118
Root Vegetable Medley
Place potatoes and rutabaga in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Add salt if desired.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables; return to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables... - 42.9644
Whole Pumpkin Filled With Mixed Vegetables
Wash and dry the pumpkin.
Cut a lid in the top large enough to get the filling in and out.
Scoop out the seeds and sinews and discard.
If the cavity is very small, scoop out a little flesh to accomodate the filling.
In a heavy-bottomed pot heat 3 tablespoons... - 41.4499
Corned Beef In Cabbage Nests Wtth Herbed Mustard Sauce
In a large Dutch oven combine the beef and enough water to cover 1 inch above the beef.
Add the pickling spice, bay leaves and garlic and bring the water to a boil uncovered.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 4 to 5 hours or until a fork inserted in the... - 41.1168
Saute parsley, vegetables and salt pork in butter until golden.
Add meat, water, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain, reserve and dice meat; set aside.
Chill stock and remove fat.
Bring stock to boil,... - 38.95
Red Snapper Baked In Parchment
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut four circles of parchment paper 14 to 16 inches in diameter. Grease one side of each circle with butter.
3) Place each fish fillet on one half of the buttered side of the parchment circles.
4) Evenly... - 43.7022
Vegetable Wreath With Dip
In a small mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
Stir in onions and olives.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Transfer dip to a serving bowl; place in the center of a 12-in round serving plate.
Arrange broccoli, green pepper and... - 39.9818
Hotpot Soup (pot-au-feu)
Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) is a mouth watering appetizer. An easy to prepare Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.577
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 41.8914