- » Turnip Bake
Turnip Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of turnip bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for turnip bake recipes.
Turnip & Potato Bake
L At K E S is a wonderful vegetable dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This L At K E S was appreciated by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this L At K E S recipe at home and you will understand why it was such a success! - 36.7326
Peel rutabagas and turnips; cut into small cubes.
Cook bacon in heavy skillet until crisp; remove from pan.
Add onion to bacon fat in skillet; cook until tender.
Add water, salt, and pepper; bring to boil.
Combine rutabagas, turnips, and... - 35.3023
Turnip And Carrot Bake
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan. Cook garlic for a minute.
2. Add grated turnip and carrot and cook over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until almost cooked. Add rosemary, pepper and salt to taste.
3. Transfer to a greased... - 34.4144
Ham And Turnip Bake
Cook diced turnips in 1 inch of boiling water for about 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Pour into lightly greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hours (on low setting for 4 to 8... - 31.7744
Turnip And Potato Bake
Layer the turnips and potatoes in a round dish, dotting each layer with butter and seasoning with salt and pepper. Cover with waxed paper and press well down.
Stand the dish on an inverted plate. Cover and cook for 9 minutes, turning once.
Slowly pour over... - 24.7172
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Put turnips in a buttered casserole dish.
Mix warm stock with honey and pour over the turnips.
Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until tender. - 20.9195
1. Peel and dice turnips.
2. Cook, cutting steaming time by 5 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 350°F.
4. Place drained turnips in a buttered baking dish.
5. Combine butter, honey, water, nutmeg and salt in a small saucepan. Heat until butter melts.
6. Pour combined... - 35.5851
1. Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Drain the turnips and slice them.
3. Arrange a layer of them in the bottom of the baking dish, sprinkle lightly with some of the salt and mace, then with a... - 30.797
Mixed Cheese & Turnips Au Gratin
Grease casserole with oil.
Layer onions, turnips, and cheeses in casserole.
Beat eggs, adding wine and putting in spices.
Pour liquids over casserole and place cheese on top.
Bake 1 to 1-1/2 hours at 350 degrees, or until turnips are tender. - 37.1259
Peel and thinly slice the turnips.
Steam until almost tender.
Put in layers in a 1 1/2-quart ovenproof casserole.
Make a very thin cream sauce: Melt butter, stir in flour, slowly add the half and half.
Cook until slightly thickened.
Sprinkle the jack cheese... - 34.2224
Turnips Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a 1 ½ -quart casserole, arrange turnips
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over a low flame
4. Stir and blend in flour
5. Gradually add milk and stir until blended with the flour-butter mixture.
6.... - 41.6132
Baked Turnips With Peanuts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a well greased baking dish, place the turnips, onion and peanuts.
3) Dot with the butter and sprinkle all over with salt and paprika.
4) Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15... - 39.916
Ham Turnips Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan place the turnips. Add salt and water. Cover and boil.
2. Cook over medium heat, keeping the saucepan covered for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl add pepper, whipping cream and savory. Set it aside.
4. In a 2 quart casserole... - 45.1962
My friends like this Turnip Casserole recipe. This Turnip Casserole recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this casserole is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable.... - 31.8338
Baked Honeyed Turnip
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put the turnip in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Mix the broth with the honey and pour over.
3. Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. - 20.338
Magic Baked Turnips And Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 5 1/2-quart saucepan or large Dutch oven, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add turnips; cover pan and cook just until turnips are fork-tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain into a colander.
Run cool water over... - 32.3113
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a shallow earthenware casserole dish and butter it.
3) Line the turnip slices inside the casserole and dot with butter.
4) Over the turnips, evenly pour the hot cream. Season with thyme, salt and... - 35.2103
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Arrange turnips in a shallow casserole.
3. Drizzle lard, drippings, or oil.
4. Bake turnips in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, turning occasionally so that they brown evenly.
5. Raise oven... - 36.1519