- » Turmeric Coconut Milk
Turmeric Coconut Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Turmeric Coconut Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Turmeric Coconut Milk recipes.
Coconut Turmeric White Fish
Here is a nice change for cooking white fish. This is quick and easy and is loaded with health benefits. Turmeric has been found to fight cancer, is a great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It also tastes great. Enjoy! - 0
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Coconut Milk With Raw Mangoes
Grind the grated mango to a pulp in a mixie along with one cup of water. Strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
Take a saucepan. Place the mango water and the coconut milk into it.
Add turmeric, sugar and salt to the liquid.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in... - 36.3974
Okra In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a nutritious curry. Try this Okra in coconut milk. This Indian curry is yummy and nutritious and is easy to prepare as well. This recipe also uses green mangoes which gives this curry a distinct taste. - 102.748
Pulao In Coconut Milk
Wash rice and dry it on cloth.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry dals.
When they turn light brown, add chillies and neem leaves.
Add rice and toss in the pan.
Add coconut milk.
Add salt, turmeric and peanuts.
Cover and let rice cook on low fire till tender.
Place... - 44.271
Pan Asian: Lentils Stewed In Coconut Milk (parippu) - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and remove any stones or chaff from lentils. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop lentils, onion, green chilies, garlic, pandanus, lemon grass, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.... - 0
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Milk
1. In a wok, heat oil over a medium flame and saute onion, garlic and ginger till just fragrant, say a minute
2. Add turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cloves and cayenne and cook for another five minutes; add cocnut milk and fish sauce and allow to come to a... - 40.8509
Pipis Stir Fried In Coconut Milk
Heat the oil in wok or large pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and ground spices; stir-fry until fragrant.
Add rinsed and drained pipis, juice, sauce, milk and sugar; stir-fry until pipis open, discard any that do not open.
Add choy sum;... - 40.0706
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
Have you ever tried Egg curry in coconut milk? If not, here's the recipe! It goes well with any of your favorite breads. I hope you'll like it! - 0
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 42.3444
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 29.9922
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 49.1207
Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, chillies, cashews and groundnuts.
2) Grill one 1 onion and then peel and make a paste.
3) Take a wok and heat, fry the minced onion and the ginger, garlic and onion paste until golden brown.
4) Put... - 46.3028
Healthier Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
Have you ever tried Egg curry in coconut milk? If not, here's the recipe! It goes well with any of your favorite breads. I hope you'll like it! - 0
1. In a pan, heat the peanut oil and add in the cloves, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, bay leaves and onion. Sauté for a few seconds.
2. Season with turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Stir for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and stir for a... - 0
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 40.8558
This recipe is suitable for those who are interested in Malaysian food. The chef shows us how to make curry laska. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. This is a coconut based curry soup. - 112.219
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
Prawn Malai Curry
The prawn malai curry is a creamy prawn curry. A seafood curry recipe made with spices and cooked with coconut milk, the prawn malai curry is herbed with parsley and has chili to taste. Served with rice, it makes an awesome meal and is a treat for any seafood... - 41.6999
Wash and soak the rice in water for 1 hour, then drain out all the water.
Heat 2 tblsps ghee and put in the whole spices and fry briefly.
Put in the rice, salt and turmeric.
Mix well, then pour in the thin coconut milk.
Cook the rice till the liquid is almost... - 31.7093
Coconut Rice is simple to make rice recipe. Coconut Rice gets its taste from rice mixed with coconut milk and peppercorn. Coconut Rice is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.4166
Kokani Amsul Saaru
Boil dal in 1 1/2 cup water till very soft, add in coconut milk, jaggery, tamarind, salt, chilly and turmeric.
Bring to the boil, whilst it is simmering, in a small pan, heat ghee and fry baghar for a minute, add to the saar.
Simmer for 10 min.
Serve with... - 39.2344
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 44.7398
Coconut Basmati Rice
In a heavy saucepan with a tighdy fitting lid, bring the water to a boil.
While the water heats, rinse the rice well.
When the water boils, stir in the rice and all of the remaining ingredients.
Return to a boil.
Stir, cover, reduce the heat to low, and... - 36.9075
Goan Fish Head Curry
Goan fish head curry is a popular recipe from the beach of Goa. Prepared with vegetables and curry leaves for taste, the fish head curry is made with select fish heads. Spiced with ginger garlic and added chilies for heat, the goan fish head curry goes great... - 44.0964
Prawn Malai Curry
Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 46.9244
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup has a brilliant taste. The essence Lemon juice gives the Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup a bracing taste. - 42.2213
Red Lentil And Coconut Soup
This soup is creamy, colored vibrantly and spiced. The use of curry powder gives it a great flavor with a combination of spices. - 0
Chicken In A Coconut And Fennel Sauce
1. First make the spice paste. Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-roast the whole spices and the coconut for a few seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then grind the spices in a spice grinder. Turn into a bowl, pour... - 35.4602
Indian Coconut Rice
Are you having a hard time to cook nice and fluffy coconut rice? In that case, this recipe will help you a lot. After watching the video, you will become completely skilled in preparing the coconut rice in its most authentic Indian flavor. Serve this... - 126.217
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 43.9561
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Chicken Coconut And Green Peas Soup
1)Slice the chicken and marinate in a mixture containing garlic, soya sauce, turmeric and fish oil for 3 to 4 hours.
2)Chop finely garlic, ginger and coriander. Cut sallet and lemon grass into 4 pieces each.
3)In a sauce pan, heat oil... - 45.5468
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Curd Curry has a fine taste. Curd Curry gets its taste from coconut mixed with yogurt flavored with curry leaves. Curd Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.1947
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Savory Green Beans With Coconut
Place coconut and water in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until coconut is finely chopped, about 10 seconds.
Cut beans lengthwise into halves; cut halves lengthwise into halves.
Cook and stir onion, coriander, turmeric and... - 40.1985
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
In a large skillet brown chicken pieces on both sides in hot oil for 15 minutes; remove from skillet.
Set chicken aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Meanwhile, place nuts in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend till finely... - 41.1134
Chicken With Coconut Caramel Sauce And Citrus Salad
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of the sugar with the coriander, cumin, turmeric, black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne. Rub over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
2. In a saucepan, mix the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with the water and bring to a boil.... - 30.2679
Vegetable Coconut Curry
Learn how to make flavorful, nutritious Indian curry with coconut milk, basic Indian spices and various seasonal vegetables! A must try Indian vegetarian recipe curry. - 0
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1331
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
Coconut And Vegetable Pulao
Parboil the sliced carrots and potatoes and set aside. Half cook the green peas in salted water. Add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to it and drain in a colandar. Set aside.
Take the chopped onions and place them in a large vessel. Add 3 tablespoons of ghee and cook... - 35.9296
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Papeta Ne Sekta Ni Sing
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till onions are light brown.
Add half a cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin powder and salt and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomatoes if used... - 41.9264
Kolhapuri Paneer Ka Rassa
Lightly fry the panir cubes in ghee, till just slightly golden. Marinate the panir pieces in salt, turmeric and ginger paste for 1 hour. Heat 2 tbsps ghee in pan and fry the cloves, peppercorns, poppy seeds, coriander seeds, aniseeds and red chillies. Brown... - 32.2621
VARIATION : For this curry vegetables such as Ash Gourd, Chayote Squash, Spinach, Brinjal,Cucumber can be used - 36.6382
Fish Kofta Curry
Fish Kofta Curry has a defining taste. The coconu milk makes the Fish Kofta Curry soft and essence of limes gives the Fish Kofta Curry a tangy and bracing taste. - 43.5362
Shahi Kofta Curry
Shahl Koifta Curry has a fiery taste. The coocnut milk and green chilli gives the Shahl Koifta Curry a royal taste. - 42.7483
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Put the onion, chillis, blachan, turmeric and thin coconut milk into a saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and add the potato pieces.
Cook for 10 minutes, or until the potato is half-cooked.
Stir in the cabbage and cook for 5... - 29.8359
Capsicum In Curds
1. In a bowl dilute curds with half cup water.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and cumin seeds.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add ground coconut, chillies, ginger.
4. Combine the mixture till completely mixed.
5. Add... - 45.6059
1) In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, add rice, cumin, turmeric, salt, coconut milk and 5 1/4 cups of water.
2) Allow the mixture to soak for 30 minutes.
3) Place the pan over moderate heat and bring it to a boil.
4) Reduce... - 38.12
1. Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the ground, almonds, ginger, turmeric, and sugar in a basin, add Coconut Milk and blend well. Add the pork pieces and stir well and marinate for at least 2 hours at room... - 31.2265
Udang Masak Lemak Rejang Prawns
1) In a mortar, add shallots, garlic, chilies, peppercorns, and the turmeric leaf.
2) Pound all the ingredients together.
3) In the saucepan, add all the ingredients bring to simmering point.
4) Take off from heat as the gravy thickens.
5)... - 41.1338
Peel and crush the root ginger, and mix well together with the turmeric, almonds, coriander, sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir the milk into the spices and use. - 22.0557
Burmese Banana Bark And Prawn Curry
Heat oil, fry garlic till brown, add masala, onions, prawns, salt and green chillies, fry well for app 5 mins.
Add coconut milk, tomatoes and banana bark.
Bring to the boil, then simmer till bark is cooked.
Serve with plain boiled rice. - 37.4343
1. Cut mutton into neat pieces. Add all the first lot of ingredients and boil till meat is tender.
2. Roast and grind red chillies. Grind coriander, fennel, cumin and peppercorns.
3. Roast Bengal gram and grind well.
4. Mix all the ingredients with the... - 43.223
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Bheeda Ne Colmi
Rub prawns with rice flour, salt and lime juice.
Heat- fat in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add ground spices and turmeric and fry for one minute.
Add okras, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Add... - 46.2388
Indonesian Yellow Rice
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine rice, coconut milk, water, turmeric, lemon grass, galangal, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, uncovered, until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and... - 40.5521
Sweet Potato Stew With Swiss Chard
Delicious served with Tofu Bites, fried Tempeh or Jasmine Rice. Also wonderful served with a side of cornbread. For the printed recipe visit delicioustv.com - 122.072
Mutton With Potatoes
1) Make a paste of chillies, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat mutton with turmeric and salt and keep it aside.
3) Lightly roast onions, coconut, cardamoms, anise and coriander seeds. Make a paste of these spices.
4) Take a wok and heat oil.... - 43.746
1. Grate coconut. Extract coconut milk, the first extraction thick, the second with 150 ml. of water, and the third with 300 ml. of water. Set aside.
2. Scale, clean and wash fish well. (Shell and wash prawns. Remove intestines.) Cut into 2.5 cm. (1")... - 37.5814
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.8628
Sekta Ni Singh Na Phool Per Eeda
Blanch drumstick flowers in boiling water for half a minute.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
Leave in a strainer to drain out water.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add remaining... - 47.8861
Spicy Lamb Shank Curry
Have you ever tried cooking lamb without any oil? Watch this video to learn the tricks of cooking meat without using any oil or fat. This is really a healthy recipe for all the health-conscious people. Taste wise, this preparation turns out be extremely... - 124.706
1. In a grinder add ginger, garlic, chillies and coriander leaves. Grind the mixture coarsely.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons ghee and add 3 cups water along with ground ginger paste, gram flour and rice.
3. Stir the mixture till thick and leaves... - 44.9327
1) Clean cocums nicely properly.
2) Sprout the beans overnight.
3) Make a paste of garlic, chillies, ginger, coriander and cumin seeds.
4) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions until soft.
5) Add asafoetida and spice paste to it. Saute... - 46.3862
1) Using a knife cut chicken into 12 pieces.
2) Using electric blended blend red chili, onion, ginger, lemon grass and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add chicken pieces and fry... - 44.7514
Colmi Sathe Khichdi
Wash rice and dal and soak for twenty minutes.
If prawns are large, cut in half.
Blanch prawns and reserve water.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices, till onions are brown.
Add one cup water and simmer till onions turn mushy and water has... - 45.2597
Wash and drain the dal well.
Put lentils in a saucepan.
Add onion, green chillies, cloves and turmeric.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook on low heat unit the lentils are soft.
Add coconut milk and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
In a separate pan,... - 42.3205
Malabar Chemmeen Curry
Malabar Chemmeen Curry has a great taste. Malabar Chemmeen Curry gets its taste from prawns mixed with chili powder and tomatoes. Malabar Chemmeen Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 48.2313
Fish Molly Or Stew
Fish Molly Or Stew has a luscious taste. Fish Molly Or Stew gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut milk and curry leaves. Fish Molly Or Stew is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 46.6389
Bengali Special Paneer Curry
This curry has a very subtle taste of the spices and the paneer. Tried this recipe for the first time and in love with the subtle tastes of bengali cuisine. A must try,you will love it too!! - 0
1) In a wok, heat ghee and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
2) Add the spices and poppy seeds and cook for a few minutes.
3) Now, add kheema and fry until dry and crumbly.
4) Add coconut milk and salt. Cover the wok and cook on low... - 45.3598
This Panthe Kowswe is a novel chicken and egg noodles dish. With a generous garnish Chinese Fried noodles, I love this noodle and chicken curry dish. Just try Panthe Kowswe and let me know if you like it ! - 45.8094
1. Partially boil chicken, mutton and beef and use stock for rice.
2. Cut the different boiled meats and pork into small pieces.
3. Put into pan with turmeric, ground masala, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, fenugreek, half the onions, curry leaves, coconut milk.
4.... - 38.6768
Curried Beef Balls
1) With a pestle, pound ginger-garlic, cloves, fennel, pepper and cinnamon together.
2) Squeeze the bread from the milk.
3) Add the pounded spices with beef and combine with... - 49.3574
Want to try a totally different noodle recipe from South Asia? In this video, chef is making Burmese Khow Suey with chicken and noodles in coconut milk. She makes a chicken curry with coconut milk and many spices and serves it over cooked noodles. The... - 131.976
1. In a vessel add tomatoes, thin coconut milk, salt, ginger, turmeric, chilli powder and curry leaves.
2. Cook the tomatoes until soft and remove from fire. Keep aside.
3. In a big vessel heat 2 tablespoons ghee. Add asafoetida and mustard.
4. When... - 46.1407
Malai Prawn Curry
1.. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Season and fry prawns, set aside.
3. Grind together half the onions and ginger to a fine paste. Slice the remaining onions.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk.
5. Roast and powder garam masala.
6.... - 43.0288
1) In a pestle and mortar, add garlic and ginger to pound. Else use the end of a straight wooden rolling pin.
2) In a bowl, combine creamed coconut in boiling water to make coconut milk.
3) Add the turmeric and salt.
4) In a wok, place... - 46.1731
1. Heat ghee in large skillet and saute onions for 2 minutes.
2. Add ginger, coriander and turmeric. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add vinegar and salt, stir. Add shrimp stir until well coated. Add coconut milk, sweetener and lemon... - 35.4925
1. Trim and discard tough tops and root ends of lemon grass stalks. Remove and discard tough outer leaves. With the flat side of a knife, gently crush lemon grass
and galangal. Wrap lemon grass, galangal, and bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a 5-... - 33.8293
1. Heat the oil in a Bald pan or wok, add the onion seeds and curry leaves and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onions to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and stir-fry until golden brown.
4. Stir in the yogurt... - 34.2844
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Blanch the tomatoes.
3. Grate coconut, add hot water. When cold, extract milk.
4. Grind together onions, green chillies, turmeric and coriander leaves.
5. Rub tomatoes through sieve. Mix with coconut milk, add salt.
6. Drain rice.... - 47.1233
Ripe Mango Curry
1. Remove skin from mangoes, add 1 cup water and cook with green chillies, chilli powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt.
2. Add cumin powder to coconut milk, When the mango mixture cools, add the coconut milk and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 38.4783
Pound all the sauce ingredients, except the coconut milk, together until they form a smooth paste.
Put the milk into a saucepan and heat until it is hot but not boiling.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the paste mixture.
Cut out four medium squares... - 39.3161
Potato curry is an indian preparation of potatoes that go well with plain rice or rotis. Simply prepared with potatoes cooked with curry leaves and fenugreek with coconut milk, the potato curry is quite flavorful and filling. - 36.5427
1. With a sharp knife cut the pork into 5 cm / 2 inch long strips.
2. In a large mixing bowl place the strips, add the salt, sugar, turmeric, coriander, cumin and 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk and with clean hands mix well such that... - 43.9673
Stewed Lentils (parippu)
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain it well. Remove stones and chaff, if any from the lentils.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add lentils, onion, green chili, cinnamon, garlic,... - 0
Vellai Poosanikai Kootu
Ash gourd is rich in vitamin C, which is essential for healthy skin and bones. This nutrient makes your skin look soft and firm. It also strengthens your body's disease fighting mechanism. So this ash gourd kootu is one way to cook this dish and derive its... - 0